Bendis Superman

>Bendis is put on Superman
>Damn it. Fiiiiine. As long as he doesn’t do anything to Lois and Jon then I am okay.
>solicits
>WHAT HAPPENED TO LOIS AND JON?!!! THEY ARE GONE FOREVER?!!!
God freaking damn it. All I asked for is ONE thing, just for Jon and Lois to not be fucked with. And now Benis the Penis has to erase them. He probably wants to replace them with a black jewish woman and fatherless child.
Why couldn’t Bendis have stayed at Marvel and write Black Panther? Why do we have to suffer this Holocaust of creativity?

Attached: A9A5281F-93B7-462E-9D04-2A188192F3CD.jpg (1544x1116, 461K)

Your rage soothes me.

It's just a bait and switch, user.

You expected mercy from Bendis. There is no mercy from Bendis.

I can't say I'm surprised. Jon's the type of character that's on borrowed time from the moment they're introduced. Like that kid with Kryptonian powers Clark was taking care of from before Flashpoint.

Hell, I'm still surprised Damian's around and nobody's undone or permanently gotten rid of him either.

Enjoy the stories he had while he lasted user, and realize he's better off gone than written by Bendis. And maybe somebody'll bring him back someday if they care enough.

Based Johns will retcon all of it by 2019

Bendis?
Bendis the Unmerciful?
That Bendis?

What if it isn’t, hmmmm?

The fact that the solicits are implying so strongly that Lois and Jon are going to die is pretty strong evidence that they won't dude.

Vote with your wallet. Just like when New 52 happened.

My only solace is Bendis's self-awareness about Jon's absense in solicits and mentioning that he's writing him still.

My hope is that it's a bait and switch where everyone at the planet thinks he and Lois are divorced, but it turns out she got a big job offer that requires leaving Metropolis and Jon being offered to be taught on New Genesis, seeing Bendis's fetish for exceptional children being advanced to higher learning.

Attached: Bendis.jpg (541x540, 33K)

>buy the comic and if you dont like it stop buying it
Or I could pirate it and if I like it buy it

Also, I assume Bendis would maintain the self-awareness to know that he wouldn't want to be marked as the man who OMD'd Superman's marriage and child.

And Lois and Clark are together still in Doomsday Clock, so eh

>in solicits WHAT HAPPENED TO LOIS AND JON?!!! THEY ARE GONE FOREVER?!!!
>user actually believe that it will happen
It means Bendis got you, user

And when was the last time solicits in Bendis books telling the truth?

Bendis has an uncanny knack for taking a beloved franchise and writing it in a way that is completely contrary to what made them popular in the first place. I genuinely feel bad for DC fans who have to share in the knowledge of the devastation his writing can leave in its wake.

Cereal Lord will be working as President of Fox Studios, a Mouse House subsidiary, by 2019

Chris was so much better than Jon.

>Superman shouldn’t have his own child and some raise some assholes offspring
Please stop projecting your cuckold fantasies onto Superman

Well, then I just stop reading comic books. I stopped reading Marvel because of the writers and apathy caused that company to lose a lot of readers and money, causing a financial crisis.

I just do the same here. Maybe go and read Japanese comic books or something like that.

Alan Moore cursed DC because of Doomsday Clock.

Bendis is the curse.

OP is a fag, Bendis solicits always fucking lie. Remember when Ultimate Peter and Miles fought? I don’t but the solicits made you think they would.

Attached: Bendis_yes_that_bendis.gif (355x200, 1.08M)

Manual reminder that Bendis will kill Lois and Jon and make Superman start dating a single black mother whose kids suspiciously look like Miles Morales and Riri Williams.

Literally everybody besides Sup Forums likes Bendis

Bendis makes money

You're all faggots who know shit about business

STOP polluting the board with your shitty crybaby threads

Attached: pmr.png (492x166, 38K)

And that is why CW2 sold so well, right?
And also why all the tie-ins did SO excellently, right?
And also why when you go outside of Sup Forums you also can see how well liked current Bendis is, right!?!?

FUCK
OFF

Attached: 1508371140435.jpg (653x803, 230K)

Calm down user, Johns has graced Lois with his protection.
Doomsday Clock takes place in the future.

>please meme responsibly
>literally everyone besides Sup Forums likes Bendis
Guess memeing responsibly didn't last long...

>it's Superman: One More Day
god damn it.

I have heard of this Bendis
At least, if it's the Bendis I think it is.
I heard he cucked himself with his own waifu after spending years to get her together with his self insert.
Not even the Bendis could fight off the powers of a spider's dick.

>shitty crybaby threads

Whatchu say bruh?

Attached: crybaby.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>Still reading superhero comics
I was like you once. Then I realized they bring me nothing but unhappiness.
Free yourself like a buddhist monk from that crap.

Attached: 1370560289777.jpg (355x362, 40K)

Or Lois will leave him for a black man after Jon dies and have a mutt child

from what I know of Bendis, he WOULD want to be marked as the man who ruins something comic fanboys like

>If you meet the Superman on the road, kill him