Now that Starco is canon where will the show go next?

now that Starco is canon where will the show go next?

Attached: 324.jpg (720x406, 33K)

In the trash.

>kiss to escape a magic trap
>star is disgusted and says she has a boyfriend and wishes marco had been less honest
DURR STARCO IZ CANNON xD!

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 77K)

Get cucked Tom

I mean...she looks like she's leaning into it.

she only said that because she felt obligated because of Tom, she really loves him still

Get cucked Kelly

Attached: 176.jpg (720x406, 43K)

The cute and perfect that was Starco is now ruined, but cute and perfect shall live on with the one and only truly best ship in the series: Starrito

Attached: D9D05EEA-D51D-4A89-ADB1-2E754E0D1814.png (640x640, 99K)

she will never let you go her little burrito

HAHAHAHAHA I told you fuckers and you all didn’t belive me but who’s laughing now?

To adultery myths, and Dies Irae

You think thats real?

I read through the subtitles for the episode, and basically everything is ruined. They’re forced to talk and then they kiss to get out of the booth but Star pretty much rejects him once they’re out. Starco is ruined, it’s no loner pure.

Wanted to post this last thread but it was nearing bump limit, so here's something interesting, tried to format it the best I could:

>The story is that the goddess Venus was married to Vulcan, god of the night and blacksmithing and an ugly and lame old man. Mars, handsome, young, and clean-built, is irresistible to her, and they make passionate love in Vulcan's marriage bed. The god Apollo saw what they were about and told Vulcan.

>Vulcan went to his forge and created a snare made of bronze chains so fine that not even the gods could see them, and he spread them across his marriage bed, draping them all over the bed-posts. Then he told Venus he was leaving for Lemnos. When Venus and Mars took advantage of Vulcan's absence, they were caught in the net, unable to stir hand or foot.

>Of course, Vulcan hadn't really left for Lemnos and instead found them and shouted to Venus's father Jove, who came ushering in the other gods to witness his cuckolding, including Mercury, Apollo, and Neptune—all the goddesses stayed away in shame. The gods roared with laughter to see the lovers caught, and one of them (Mercury) makes a joke that he wouldn't mind being caught in the trap himself.

>Vulcan demands his dowry back from Jove, and Neptune bargains for the freedom of Mars and Venus, promising that if Mars doesn't pay the dowry back he would pay it himself. Vulcan agrees and looses the chains, and Venus goes off to Cyprus and Mars to Thrace.

Now the most interesting and, if true, most hilarious part:

>The name appears to derive from an ancient heroine and sorceress Thrace, who was the daughter of Oceanus and Parthenope

>daughter of Oceanus

In the Mr.Candle Cares episode, Marco ends up as janitor of "Garbage Island", which might be an actual island seeing that Garbage Beach is a real place in Mewni. By the way, it's the only place with big bodies of water on Mewni, most likely where the Merfolk live.

Attached: jackie_the_mermaid.png (944x847, 305K)

But starco is not canon, see
What will probably happen next:
>Marco realizes that he spilled his guts to Star and she rejected him
>He moves on and starts dating Kelly
>Star actually is still in love with Marco but was confused/surprised and didn't want to cheat on Tom
>Tom finds the kissing booth photo and dumps Star
>Starcuck 2.0 commences

Attached: Hug Cucked.png (800x600, 98K)

>merfolk in season 4 poster
>yfw Star and Marco continue their relationship in secret I’m season 4 sneaking around Tom

I don’t know if Disney would do it but who knows now with last episode. I love what Dies Irae started.

Like this is so bad that after reading the subtitles I don’t even want to watch the episode or any more episodes. This sucks.

>Star is in a relationship with other person, Marco reminds that he is her squire
>not being awkward with each other after that happened
more cuck memes i guess

I don't think I've ever seen a show where the status quo was someone has to be cucked at all times.

It's all Hirsch's fault. He forced them to kiss instead of letting it happen naturally. Ruining his own show wasn't enough for this manlet fuck?

>The Prophecy Room
>Red demons flying around
>Tom catches Star and Marco fucking and goes in such an uncontrollable rage that he literally starts the apocalypse, or declares war to Star's kingdom

Groovy

>spoilered op pic

make Starco so bad that nobody wants it then give it to us? well done

(checked)
Nefcy is a cruel mistress.

Attached: tumblr_p1a7ttdaiX1wpgfh8o4_1280.jpg (1150x700, 124K)

Like, this really really sucks.

00:20:45,170 --> 00:20:46,500
We kissed.

00:20:46,501 --> 00:20:47,960
I thought the booth was magic.

00:20:47,961 --> 00:20:49,330
You're my squire.

00:20:49,331 --> 00:20:51,380
Which is a job
I take very seriously.

00:20:51,381 --> 00:20:52,540
I have a boyfriend.

00:20:52,541 --> 00:20:54,080
His name is Tom.

00:20:54,081 --> 00:20:56,290
I was just trying to
get us out of here!

00:20:58,330 --> 00:21:00,330
Hey...

00:21:00,331 --> 00:21:02,250
I'm glad you were
honest with me.

00:21:02,251 --> 00:21:04,420
Just maybe not
that honest.

00:21:04,421 --> 00:21:06,580
I'm sorry.

It's a leak, he doesn't want to spoil the episode (although his text sort of did that anyway).

>you're just a squire, how dare you presume to kiss the royal lips
REEEEEE fuck this bitch, go hit kelly up

Attached: 1518291440013.jpg (540x375, 47K)

I guess I’m the only one who still likes starco and see no problem with this development. Of course star gonna reject marco she’s with tom, but now she’s questioning it. Now it’s just a matter of time for when tomstar ends.

>Marco let's go to the booth
>No Star, i need to feed Nachos
>oh don't worry Marco, Kelly will do it for you while we accidentally smooch
kek

fucking mega fucking when

five minutes.

>Lore heavy backstory episode coming
>Everyone is "OMG THEY'RE FORCED TO KISS"
If you're just in it for the relationship drama, why don't you just go watch the new Barbie toon?

Attached: 106.jpg (720x406, 24K)

because with Star I can watch my OTP be ruined and soiled to the point I dont even want it anymore. Star is a legitimate slut now

Nobody cares about the forced monster racism plot.

this episode legit confirms that Star is 100% over Marco, when she tried to get rid of him in Lint Catcher it was the real deal...

Are people actually this retarded they can’t grasp Star’s thought pattern here?
>Marco kisses her out of nowhere, she closes her eyes and accepts it, as OP pic suggests
>she’s trying to understand what just happened by voicing it
>next she’s trying to “wake herself up” with reminding them both of what roles they play in each other’s lives
>next she understands how much this will affect their future and how much pain this will inflict upon them and others
>she says it would be better if he didn’t do it, because now, reminded of her crush on him, she won’t be able to get over it the way she wanted to
>as suggest her later actions, like staring at Marco and ignoring Tom’s pie antics
Starco is as alive as possible
Or could it also be that she’s talking about hi supposed “honesty” of trying to get out of the booth? Like, she wanted him to admit he actually likes her, but instead he just said it’s because of the booth?

Attached: 75D7E33D-1F8E-4955-9E3D-E696B3AD2217.png (500x599, 133K)

source????

they chose the 3 year anniversary of the show to give us the kiss.... and they fucked it up like the rest of S3

I care about Meteora being horny for Rasticore. Holy shit, i can't believe it's actually happening.

Nobody gives a shit about LA CREATURA and her candy addicted mum, the faster we get them out of the picture the better

Is it good time for post some kisses??

>everything with relationships in it is equivalent to Barbie
virginfag detected.

>
give us pure Starco kisses, not this abomination

user who posts monsters?
there's a huge bloodbath happening but i'm waiting for pictures any time you come!

It only care about it because we're gonna see more Rasticore, I don't give two fucks about Heinous. Here's hoping that season 4 will be the "Scaley Season" featuring Merfolk and the Septarians, also know as best season.

this doesnt make sense. It seems more like she really just doesnt like Marco anymore and was mad he did that

Attached: .png (2481x3189, 1.52M)

You guys don't know how women like their romantic drama do you? If there's no conflict or suffering, romance is boring as fuck to them. There needs to be drama, no matter how stupid it is or it does nothing for them

Why are my Gurren Lagann senses tingling?

t. Jarcuck

>Hence why 85% of shipfics are shit

Attached: toml.png (756x756, 493K)

Attached: .png (343x546, 165K)

Did the episode come out?

Fuck, I didn't mean to greentext that

Attached: .jpg (1400x1700, 208K)

Yes. People are retarded for cute and perfect to know that the staff is going this route. Now that star knows marco likes her, its her turn to return her feelings

I haven't watched this show in months. Last I heard Star confessed her love to Marco while he was still with Jackie. Now he's not with Jackie, and Star is dating Tom? Can I get a quick rundown on how that all went down?

Nope, just the screencaps and subtitles.

Star can't get re-cucked soon enough.

Attached: moment.jpg (1200x675, 154K)

wasnt that Marcos job and they already fucked it up after S2?

Attached: .png (1024x945, 984K)

>MUH SQUIRE
Goddammit, Star. I hope Marco becomes Monster King and is completely antagonistic towards her now.

Seriously getting that feeling that there's gonna be a retcon ending.

And now TomxKelly must happen.

>look at her, she’s absolutely seething and can’t wait to look into Tom’s eyes after getting kissed

Attached: 04C9B78C-0BB7-49FF-89C0-D65DC9DBB122.jpg (1242x672, 198K)

thats her boyfriend. of course she is shocked her ex-crush just kissed her and she now knows his whole reason for going to Mewni was a ruse to get her.

Attached: .jpg (637x1280, 108K)

>Can I get a quick rundown on how that all went down?
Trust me, you don't want to know. Season three is by far the worst season, it's a mixed bag of shit. Do yourself a favor, and wait for the finale and next season, praying with everybody else that it won't suck as much as this one did.

Marco goes full autism and gets dumped by Jackie
Meanwhile Star is whoring herself with Tom, so Marco can get jelly
All that while some shitty monster racism is going on in the background that nobody really gives a fuck. The best thing about this season was Eclipsa rule34

People are desperate for this obvious income, why would Star or either Marco be happy even trough they close their eyes accidentally huh when they know that she is in a relationship with other person, Marco knows this too and reminds that he is her squire, and in the end she went to see PonyHead instead of being with Tom fuck, probably he's the only one that put effort in the relationship.
and of course the moon

Attached: 325.jpg (720x406, 25K)

Attached: .jpg (1200x1600, 117K)

Damn that’s some mental gymnastics fit for the Olympics.

its true. you can tell from Marco in lint catcher he only went to Mewni to get Star

Attached: .png (1500x4000, 908K)

what, are you serious and not baiting? Marco literally could have go back to earth in any instant when he knew she was in a relationship, Marco just like to help Star.

>a fuckton on comflict happens, Toffee is destroyed, Eclipsa is set free, and Star gets a new wand
>Marco goes back to Earth while Star stays on Mewni
>Jackie realizes Marco is hung up on the Mewni stuff and breaks up with him (in her words, it's like he never fully returned)
>Marco goes live in Mewni as Star's squire
>Star gets back together with Tom, but she's more or less using him as a replacement Marco
>Marco realizes he's crushing on Star, but then sort of rebounds with Kelly, who just ended it with her old bf

Isn't he returning her feelings? This was a big important ending to season 2.

Attached: .jpg (1000x1000, 155K)

When will Tom stop being hurt? I want to see him happy.

Attached: .png (1440x1080, 557K)

he could leave, but he wants to hover around Star until she is single.

I could see how people feel slighted that the first canon kiss for starco was a rejection, but we still got 3 more episodes left till season 3 ends

Attached: .jpg (3264x2448, 2.5M)

Related to shipping alone?
>Marco travels to Mewni and likes adventuring
>Star dies so she could destroy Toffee/evil wand, didn't work and Toffee revives fully with his hand
>Star dips down so hard she comes back and obliterates Toffee and access to her butterfly form and revives the magic council
>Eclipsa awakens and escapes after Toffee is finally destroyed thanks to a deal Moon made back at Toffee's height as monster general attacking her kingdom
>Marco goes back to Earth but is changed forever. Jackie notices and breaks up with him because she knows his heart cannot be in two places at once
>Meanwhile Star accepts her duty as Princess and tries hard to do her job and reignites her friendship with Tom and helps him get rid of his demons, leading to a romance
>Marco goes back to Mewni and gets shit on by pretty much everyone but proves himself enough to be a squire
I dropped the show around this point but apparently extreme shipping, cuckoldry, and monster fucking is involved.

>there's always another crack ship that you can score lucky on

No user

I'm tired

I can't do this anymore. I barely ship in the first place because what I want in ships specifically are rather strict and demanding. But when I do end up finding that perfect combo, it's either non-canon, undercooked by the end, or turned to shit.

I thought Starco would be the saving grace, the one pair that would let me think "if I can have this, then I don't need anything else". It has everything I wanted, and more, even stuff I wasn't aware I wanted. But its spirit has long since passed away. My will to ship along with it.

>As for the show's own problems

That I agree on though. Star vs. was never spectacular in my eyes however so I'm not AS disappointed as everyone else personally. But I understand why they might think so.

Attached: 1520104692072.jpg (930x1217, 164K)

Marco raped her by kissing her without her consent, of course she's mad.

Attached: .jpg (640x566, 70K)

so when Stars mom dies Marco can come in for the rebound? he really is irredeemable

This pic always gets me by the feels

pretty much. Marco is a massive asshole. But in his defense Tomstar is basically dead except for Star putting on an act

Attached: .png (656x528, 112K)

By the start of S4 Star will be single and Marco will be with Kelly. Why is Nefcy doing this?

>Star goes back to Mewni to kill Toffee.
>Marco's follows later to help.
>They win
>Marco returns to Earth while Star stays on Mewni. Its treated like they'll never see each other again
>Tom and Star dance at a ball. Later Tom tries to drastically change himself. Star thinks its hawt.
>On earth, Marco won't shut up about Mewni. Jackie dumps him and tells him to go back to Mewni.
>He does
>Star makes him her squire, making him a literal slave, but whatevs.
>Star and Tom make out on a beach, Marco sees it. "oh shit, I think I love her"
The cucker became the cuckold

GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM

Daron went mad with power

>Star pulls that shit
>Marco just drops it and moves on
>She's actually still into him
>Acts weird not really sure what to do about Marco and Tom
>Cue Star causing drama again like she did with Jackie
>This time however Kelly just tells her to fuck off
>Star gets utterly BTFO

hope it happens
>

Attached: laughing.jpg (500x500, 138K)

Attached: .jpg (1191x670, 77K)

M E G A W H E N ?
E
G
A
W
H
E
N
?

holy fuck. Dont tell me they are actually going to recycle the same plot a 3rd time

Attached: .png (782x715, 158K)

Is it too soon for Komm Susseer Todd?