Dc or Marvel

whats better, Marvel or Dc
, i pretty enjoy this dark part of dc and im missing it in marvel movies, but... what do you think, whats better ?

Attached: thumb-1920-705680.jpg (1600x1000, 803K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OLpeX4RRo28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shonen Jump

>Movies

We're getting a Marvin the Martian movie? Fucking finally.

Marvel is just better in every way movies, tv shows, cartoons, video games, toys, and comics are all infinitely better than the shit DC puts out

but batman vs superman was just awesome ...long but awesome
the end sucked but it was awesome

>get the experience you can’t get in a marvel movie
No longer trying to compete, just shilling for the scraps?

>current year Marvel comics
>better than DC

Attached: Disgusted Dog.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Personally I do like both, but it’s human nature to prefer one over the other, and to determine this I’d have to look at my pull list, and it shows that I enjoy Marvel more than DC

>Marvel is just better in every way movies, tv shows, cartoons, video games, toys, and comics
The fact you cannot into caps or punctuation makes it even funnier.

Attached: did you hear this faggot.jpg (1233x404, 163K)

>shilling
Indeed.

>interns shilling against other interns, on a forum where few people actually are invested these console wars

Sup Forums is better suited for this. CBR is better suited for this. Please tell your employers to stop sending you to Sup Forums. Thanks.

oh yeah Priest's Justice League and King's Batman are so great and let's not forget the amazing events like Doomsday Clock and Metal

Thanks for agreeing with me, user.

>Expressing an opinion is shilling

I don't give a shit about the movies. Read books. Preferably DC if you're looking at current stuff

gosh i realy just tried to start a debate, cause i rellay rather like dc cause its darker and always raining

Attached: 3npcIW.jpg (893x895, 153K)

>opinion
More like memeing. And learn to write, will you? People might think Marvel shills are mentally challenged or something.

youtu.be/OLpeX4RRo28

Sorry, beyond Batman, New Super-Man, Me Miracle and Flash DC isn’t producing anything that I care enough about to actually read

Why in the hell are you reading King's Batman? Read Deathstroke, RHatOs, or Green Arrow

Don't worry OP, Aquaman will show these haters how great DC is.

>After Arthur and Mera find out they need to head to Italy, Orm decides the two need to be killed. Mera’s father Nereus wants her brought back to him and Orm agrees. He goes and finds Manta, and gives him elite Atlanean armor only the best warriors get to use. He also gives him a prototype gun that charges with water, and at full charge it can level a skyscraper. Manta loves it, “That’s one hell of a supersoaker!” He paints his armor black and routes the gun through tubes that go through his comic-accurate helmet.

>Arthur and Mera have more bonding time in Italy. She thinks a rose is food and eats it, to not make her feel bad Arthur eats one too. Mera finds a little girl tossing coins into a fountain and uses her power to make a water castle, and the girl loves it. She gives Mera a copy of the Pinocchio book, and she gets mad at Arthur for using a children’s book to save them (the whale part). He says he took it from the movie and didn’t even know there was a book.

>Back in Italy, Manta strikes. This is a huge fight and chase scene. He brings soldiers along with him and one chases Mera as she runs along rooftops as he plows through the building below, keeping pace. Eventually Mera gets to a winery and uses her powers to make sharp blades out of the wine to take out the soldiers. Manta and Arthur fight. Manta hates Arthur for not saving his father, and stabs him with his grandfather’s knife. Arthur uses a ball and chain weapon to shatter Manta’s helm and send him over a cliff into the water below.

I don’t care enough about DS to actually pick up the comic and read it, same with GA and RHatO, shill a little harder user, tell me why exactly I should be reading these?

>Shill
user if you don't want to read those, that's fine. I just find if weird that out of DC's lineup you're reading King's shit run on Batman. I'd even recommend some of their new titles that just came out. Except Damage, that's not really going anywhere

Please prove you're reading those books.

Bah, Namor always was better.
>the villain is non-white
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But user, Kinghater LOVES that run.

At the moment, Marvel has better movies, but DC has better comics.

Sure. I’ll take a pic of them as soon as I get back home

>user comes back with a pic he took at a book shop or at a friend's

>DC has better comics
And TV series, and vidya, and animation.
>Marvel has better-selling movies
Fixed. I know sales are the only indicator of quality nowadays, but let's be as realistic as possible.

Sitting ontop of the long box my LCS gave me as a birthday present

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1770, 2.46M)

>And TV series, and vidya, and animation.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IT'S HILARIOUS THE THINGS YOU PATHETIC SHILLS SAY

Thank you for supporting New Superman

If it's purely comics we're talking about, they're surprisingly good at alternating between one being good and the other trash. Right now it's Marvel's turn being trash.

It’s good, the updated Superman S out of the Yin Yang is great, this Aqua-Man arc though has me wondering if the Aqua-Man of Korea is actually going to be a heel rather than a member of their league. Honestly I’m hoping that after NSM ends that DC will make a JL of South America

Someday Disney will buy DC, and all differences will be forgotten.

You can say they're not the best but they're way better than the shit show that Marvel comics has been the past month. Friendly reminder that their EIC had to resign.

Attached: 1500501159563.jpg (1940x1376, 814K)

I guess but that day's a long ways away

And then 50 years of generic superhero shit to fill our screens, memetic material to fuel the cancer that is reddit and enough references to make Ready Player One cream its pants.

You OK, user?

Too late, "fan."

I don’t see you supporting New Super-Man, I think I’ve got more right to that claim than you do user.