youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/19/npr-pollak-interview-no-live-interviews-right/
nhentai.net/g/103251/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/11/19/twitter-verifies-official-muslim-brotherhood-account/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw no qt american nationalist gf

What position will he give Palin

reminder to love yourself, work hard and treat your body well every day. nice

>T. ALBERTO GONZALEZ
fucking KEK

how can I even start my day... if no /cupofJoe/...

/r/'ing that image with the libshit on Facebook who understands Trump was trolling with the safe space tweet

Help me out, boys

missionary

ehehehhehe

Left or right, most women just seem sort of... I don't know, braindead?

Then what about based Mike Pompeo's stance on Iran and Syria? He wants to BTFO both of them too.
Both men sound based in their own respective ways.

Hopefully either nothing or something where she has to deal with women, thereby shielding Trump from their unfounded accusations of being a misogynist while liking pussy.

Me on the right

>second sunday after election
>trump doesn't go to church to thank the Virgin Mary and all her grace for his incredible victory against all odds

makes u think, is he even christian

>implying the CIA dictates foreign policy and doesn't execute foreign policy

I'm sure the secretary of transportation has opinions on syria and iran too but it doesn't mean it means anything.

You guys ready for based Ricky to drop a devastating February surprise?

kikes at NPR attack innocent conservative Pollak
>NPR: After Pollak, No More Live Interviews for Conservatives

National Public Radio ombudsman/public editor Elizabeth Jensen has recommended that the taxpayer-funded radio news service bar future live interviews of conservatives who may have controversial views, following an interview Nov. 16 with Breitbart News’ Joel B. Pollak.

Pollak, who serves as Breitbart’s Senior Editor-at-Large and In-house Counsel, defended its Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon from false and defamatory claims of antisemitism and “white nationalism.” He also turned the tables, pointing out that NPR has “racist programming,” including a story that called the 2016 election results “nostalgia for a whiter America.”

NPR listeners were apparently outraged that anyone from Breitbart News had been given an opportunity to defend the website and its chairman.

In her response, “Listeners: Two Recent Interviews Are ‘Normalizing Hate Speech’,” Jensen concluded that the live format had allowed Pollak to get the better of host Steve Inskeep.

She suggested that future interviews be taped: “In addition, in my opinion, these interviews should not be done live."

Jensen went on to argue that “contextualizing” had worked for a similar interview with former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, as well as for an interview Nov. 17 with white nationalist Richard Spencer.

Notably, Jensen’s recommendation mirrors the language of a critique by the left-wing pressure group Media Matters, which complained that “the interview failed to contextualize the true extent of Breitbart’s extremism under Bannon’s leadership.”

Jensen applauded the use of the term “white nationalist” to describe Bannon, although she noted Bannon had disputed that term. She linked to an internal NPR memorandum suggesting the term “white nationalist” be used in stories on the “alt-right.”

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/19/npr-pollak-interview-no-live-interviews-right/

The entire Production is explicitly anti-white. As in not a meme, they refused to cast white people for any of the parts except King George because he's the bad guy.

any minute now the #LuntzLeaks are coming

once you truly realize they're essentially perpetually 8 years old, you'll be much better off

I hope not.

Good morning.

it really doesn't matter, because the majority of americans don't listen or take seriously these media pundits. Trumps landslide win confirms this.

>implying the CIA don't start coups

Now that they're being led by a Tea Party member, and a non-interventionist President, the CIA can finally be kept under control

NPR has to go back

Mattis still believes using force on Iran is an absolute last resort. He said in an interview that we would absolutely win that war, but it would be ugly and bloody as fuck, it would be disastrous.

We're gonna beat Iran with covert ops and cyber warfare.

I hope we're going to see NPR get defunded

Guten morgen. Welcome to the Trumpreich.

Alt-right are a bunch of cucks

they are scared of war with iran or russia

what happened to the true conservatives?

why the fuck am i funding this bullshit again?

>that "DON'T TRY TO GET MY SON TO SMOKE A MARIJUANA" stare from Melania

hawt

>BTFO Syria
for what purpose? To install Muslim Brotherhood in their government?
And Iran is too big to go to war with anyway. Nothing wrong with their sovereignity, it just needs to be contained in their borders

Cute girls(male) for Trump!

They moved to Argentina

The lost the primaries to they guy who picked up politics as a hobby.

KAAWWWIII

Do you think Trump will light up the White House in the gay pride colours on the anniversary of fag marriage passing?

TRUMP BTFO BY RICK WILSON

I want to fuck a catgirl(male).

How hard will they cry after NPR is shut down?

>mfw democrats are supremely asshurt over Jeff Sessions and want to stop him from being AG

>mfw the Democrats COULD stop him but 3 years ago they changed the majority approval rule so Obama could get things in without Republican support

>now Democrats can't do shit to stop Trump because of their own hubris

WWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>tfw morning shower, coffee, and Sup Forums

what's wrong with this idiot?

I never implied that, in fact I implied that executing coups is part of what the CIA does, but the orders to do so are handed down by the president. You want someone who will faithfully and effectively execute the foreign policy goals of the president as CIA director, not dictate the foreign policy goals.

Say with me:

MITT ROMNEY, SECRETARY OF

>Trump has already won the election
>"Surely Trump is truly finished this time"

It's never going to end is it?

This is great and all but I really hope Trump gets rid of this before leaving, it is a massive breach of checks and balances.

>proud of being pro-war

wew

HES STILL GOING ON ABOUT THIS

WTF IS HIS PROBLEM

nhentai.net/g/103251/

It's amazing how merely jacking off to anime could destroy Rick's psyche.

Kek make it so!

Being a bitch

He's a Jew.

They need to apologize.

Stay in bed until Monday morning. This is how the cup of Joe dies.

>not wanting a shitposter in office
What's your problem?

It would be comedy gold if Trump uses it to get Sessions in, and then fixes that rule before his first term is over.

worst waifu of 2016
kill yourself

Maybe when a real alternative Party comes into existence they will deserve a voice. Democrats sure don't.

tfw when no morning shower, but lots of coffee and Sup Forums at all hours.

Getting on his fucking knees and paying for ruined carpets

It's called bait, leaf.

My best girl of 2016 is megumeme. I just like Ferris.

He understands what the rest of the GOP and apparently you don't.

Without winning the culture war, the right is doomed.

I'm being serious

how can you defend this? he is distracting people with mike pence while he gets away with all of this

Filed under: 'Fakes News', 'Is it the Onion?', and 'Rly m8k me think'
>Twitter Verifies Official Muslim Brotherhood Account

Twitter has verified the official account of the Muslim Brotherhood, after previously banning conservatives, celebrity Trump supporters, and a women’s rights group who criticized Saudi Arabia.

The account, which has over 140,000 followers, was given its blue verification badge just days after the platform announced a crackdown against “hate groups,” despite the fact that the Muslim Brotherhood previously supported a special tax for Jews and non-Muslims in exchange for “protection” (from Muslims).

The organization is also designated as a terrorist group in six countries, while they follow a Twitter account representing Hamas, a militant Islamic group that are also designated as a terrorist organization in numerous countries, including the United States.

In January, Twitter revoked Breitbart Senior Editor Milo Yiannopoulos’ verification check, and later suspended his account altogether in July for banter related reasons.

In February, numerous Trump-supporting conservative accounts were also suspended, followed by a women’s rights group (who had criticized Saudi Arabia), and rapper Azealia Banks, who had announced her support for Donald Trump shortly beforehand.

Verified accounts such as Lena Dunham, however, have frequently been able to express extreme views on the platform without sanction, with Dunham expressing her support for the “extinction of white men” on her account earlier this month.

And as recently as last week, another purge of Trump supporters was quietly undertaken.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/11/19/twitter-verifies-official-muslim-brotherhood-account/

any minute now...
october surprise....

Sounds like Pollak BTFO'd them and they don't want to get BTFO'd again.

>“the interview failed to contextualize the true extent of Breitbart’s extremism under Bannon’s leadership.”
>Translation: We didn't spin hardenough

>She suggested that future interviews be taped: “In addition, in my opinion, these interviews should not be done live."
So they can edit them, what fucking cowards.

>She linked to an internal NPR memorandum suggesting the term “white nationalist” be used in stories on the “alt-right.”
Literally propaganda, and they know it. I can't wait until Trump wrecks these faggots.

Did NPR forget they're Federally funded?

Good thing Gen Z is the most conservative generation sine WW2

>there are segments of our democracy which don't deserve a voice

What's stopping the economic bubble from collapsing, Trump being blamed, gets only 4 years, and goes down as the worst president in history?

The fight isn't over yet.

>Dahnald I've secured the delegates at the opera house

We know, it's fucking great

Gotta keep the energy high senpai.

I forgot my shower head has that spray mist option and used it this morning. Dat shit heavenly.

Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power.

>mfw I donated over $250 to the Trump campaign
>mfw that info is now being publicly posted
>mfw I'm going to get fired since my company is full of sjw cucks

>it took them 16 months to figure it out
wew lad

This guy gets it.

Good thing the left turned into a bunch of lame ass faggots.

>NYT says the_donald is Islamophobic
>They react by denying their Islamophobic and giving examples about how they're not

This is how #GamerGate eventually got taken over by "moderate SJWs" and faded into irrelevance

It was an immense payoff seeing Rick Wifeson and Nate Plywood getting BTFO after being smug shits for all these months.

>Michelle Obamas fashion designer refuses to work with Melania
>this is newsworthy
Oh no, how will our actual super model first lady with her bottomless list of fashion designer contacts ever recover?

Because it would take less than 1 term to recover from a collapse. Trump's fast economic recovery would all but guarantee reelection.

Also it's gonna be a lot harder for MSM to control the narrative once Trump is actually President.

>>They react by denying their Islamophobic and giving examples about how they're not
NO THEY DIDN'T

Too bad they still haven't figured out that randomly sprinkling your verbal diarrhea with words ending in "-phobe" and "-ist" are not actually reasons to listen to them

I still can't see Ted Cruz under that mask... It doesn't look like him at all... Is that a magic mask?

You expected anything more of plebbit?

They were always a bunch of lame ass faggots, at least in the US.

Isn't Obamas designer some literally who?

what is this, heresy ?

She's used to working with zoo animals. She's just not qualified for this job.

>declining to prosecute KKK members

Didn't he send them to death row?

What a shame.