BOOM

The mayor of London, one of Britain's most popular politicians, has humiliated Donald Trump once again after inviting anti-Trump Americans to move to LONDON

express.co.uk/news/uk/733456/Donald-Trump-Sadiq-Khan-London-protestors-move-London-US-elections

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dFaPooJBDSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate this cunt so much

Trump continues to make America great without lifting a finger.

Yessss come to the UK my liberal voting friendssss
Vote to spread your bordersss open for Issslam

Give a Muslim a little power and they think they rn the whole country.

God is this heaven I've accidentally voted myself into?

does he realize he's only a mayor?

He wants to make America great again too!

>a fucking MUSLIM is the mayor of London

Tell me Brits, where did it all go wrong?

Anyone who wants to leave the US is part of the damn problem. If you don't love the country you live in, leave or kill yourself. It's simple, otherwise you are just a problem.

This is a goo thing. Be it Canada or England all I want is for Muslims to leave the United States.

For free? They gonna set me up like a refugee?

U N I T E D
C A L I P H A T E

Why does he think he has this much power?

Please do.

Trump's not even president yet!

PLS BE IN LONDON

You know the annoying thing? There's loads of great stuff in London. The British Museum, National Gallery, National History Museum, Imperial War Museum (from which I was evacuated because some workmen caused a fire alarm to go off or something). The public transport is fantastic.
But the people...

>implying jobless Americans can afford to live there.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>tfw the white liberals are refused

>seven is the most powerful magical number

I would rather stay on earth and watch trump take back our country and go to heaven if I had the choice

Awesome, thanks a bunch. You brits are alright.

>one of Britain's most popular politicians

Trump should them to go

Yeah I'd be interested in pretending to hate Trump for an all expenses paid trip to London and just yuck it up for a bit before coming back.

Is this plan serious?

>popular
Top kek

Public services are practically collapsing under the weight of the 8.6 million fucking people already in this city, house prices, rent and cost of living is completely out of control and he thinks adding more people is a good idea.

Fuck off, we're literally full. I hate this detestable cunt.

love how they all refer to london as if its a separate nation.

i wish it was, their degenerate filth needs quarantined

lolno

We should swap citizens.

As an American, I support this wholeheartedly. When's the first plane-load of butthurt liberals leaving this great nation?

What a total, utter cunt. If these yank libtard fuckers hate democracy and western values so much, and love nogs, why the fuck don't they live their principles and move to fkn Somalia.

Am I right to imagine London as being your California?

Not sure how they'll assimilate with their lack of football knowledge.

I'm heading to London later today.
I absolutely loathe the shithole.

>Implying curry nigger wouldnt pay for the blacker ones

In LONDON

Londoners actually did suggest becoming independent post Brexit much like Commiefornia, so probably.

Yeah sure, come to the grey, damp, cold, ugly, crime ridden city. Full of ugly pale people, thousands of muslims and other degenerates.

Under budget
Ahead of schedule

WWII

London is not Britain.

Fuck London.

Maybe the Americans fleeing to the UK can apply for refugee status and we can also dump our NEETs on them.

Build a wall around london

How is this bad?
Let them leave.

Well that's rather irresponsible of him. But no, you can have them.

More like jew york. Mix of salt of the earth types (like that cabbie who btfo lily allen), but overrun with muzzies and bleeding heart libtards.

>The mayor of London, one of Britain's most popular politicians
/thread

Not even a leaf as well

Let them come and yet another crime filled expensive liberal utopia. They might finally get the message

We don't want your kind round here.

Your leftist scum populating our country. Fuck off, you already have done enough damage with your influence.

>every liberal moves to london, to bask in the glory that is european urban multiculturalism
>stay there and absolutely don't change their mind based on what they see in their new happy place
>nobody gets raped

The only sport Muslims play is "Hunt the Infidel"

After Brexit MI6 needs to course correct London.

NO! FUCK OFF YANKS WE'RE FULL!

Keks, yup London is for payet only now.

Maybe we can do swapsies. London gets your libtards, and in return you can have some rw brits who want easy guns. Little corner of texas would be nice.

LOL

OUT OUT OUT

Farage needs to be P.M.

Does this idiot even realise he is just a mayor?

i dont know the situation in california apart from its meant to be really liberal and leftwing, so in that case its very similar to london.

on top of that, the rest of the country is basically rotting away whilst all the money is being pumped into london. nothing else seems to matter apparently. spending hundreds of millions on pointless gimicky shit in the city whilst we have a housing crisis across the country and a family become homeless every 10 seconds.

is california completely out of touch with the rest of the country not just economically but politically?
london really could pass as a separate nation, its like going to another world when youre there.

MI6 is foreign affairs, you mean MI5. The moar you know.

That's my plan, too. Fuck it.

Oh right, because you typically neede the mayor's permission to move to his city.

Hell yeah. I would love to leave my beloved country and its grey, ugly sludge and gradual increase in brown faces.

Britain was once great, but those days are gone.

Sounds like a plan to me, just as long as you leave your red coats in Britain.

Why not to his third-world home country, Pakistan?

>all liberals and non-whites move to UK
>all English, Welsh, and Irish move to America
Please let it happen

Sc*ts need not apply

Fuck me the cunt was talking about London seceding and staying in the eu after Brexit. That should have got him a river cruise to traitors gate and a 12 foot drop with a 6 foot rope.

Ok go, you can't drive or park your car anywhere, nigger immigrants will either rob you or kill you with a hatchet, and if you make it through all that then an Isis fagot blows you up.

And make sure to turn in your butter knives to the local constable.

Jan Oblak was cucked three times by Cristiano yesterday

and if you don't suck mohamed he will cut you in pieces and sell you as kebab meat.

I hate him with every bone in my body, the mayor of London is like the shittest position in England and he thinks he's a fucking king.

For once, I agree with the bong.

It's a trap, once the American arrive Khan will have they all beheaded for oppressing the Ummah.

Metropolitans live in a dreamland. As far as i am concerned Cities like London should have the wealth drained back out of them and put into the provinces. They have lived high on the hog time to eat like the rest of us.

Here's an idea;
How about we move all the libcucks to western Europe, and all the conservative/"alt-right" people to America? They can have all the rapefugees they want, we don't have to deal with them anymore.

>Muslim country dislikes Trumpinator.
Go figure.

but the city of london is that independent city charter bs

Yes please send them to Pakistan.

youtube.com/watch?v=dFaPooJBDSg

>Give a Muslim a little power and they think they rn the whole country.

Give Nigel no power at all and he thinks he can speak on behalf of it.

london is super cost effective, currency forgery run amok

nah one guy memed it and it went viral

Actually he is an elected member of the EU parliament as a representative of the UK and spearheaded the UK independence movement from the EU.

The other is Sadiq Khan.

please send all the useless gender studying morons to London

Holy shit, thank you based London for taking them off our hands!

Don't you have some cod you need to be stealing?

City of London is different to London, Sadiq runs metropolitan London, not the city of London.

>is california completely out of touch with the rest of the country not just economically but politically?
That, friend, is the definition of california.

>Have a huge housing crisis that Sadiq said was his top priority
>Hasn't done shit in 6 months (a fucking eight of his time in office)
>Wants more people to come into London
>Spends taxpayers money to put up signs saying "London is open"

You know.
I don't particularly care for this chap.

lmao all those cucks in comments defending UK laws and thinking its great that he didnt get shot lmao

>American refugee in London
Oh man, this just keeps getting better.

He is not popular, he is almost universally hated outside the enclave of Muslims in London.

How do we save London, lads? As a city it's worth keeping. There's so much of our great history and landmarks there that it'd be a huge waste just to bomb the shit out of it.

Maybe we could build a wall around it and gas everyone inside? That way at least the city will escape damage free.

It hurts seeing our fucking Capital in the state it's in. Like trying to still raise a daughter after she was brutally gang raped. Sure she's still your kid, but it's just not the same anymore.

Thanks!

I mean, if you must move you will be missed

Now that the faggots have gone away, we win every election henceforth

What great landmarks and architecture? You mean all those mosques?

We know plenty about football, I just don't care about jog-up-and-down-the-pitch-for-1.5-hours-ball