MERKEL RUNNING FOR FOURTH TERM

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/angela-merkel-kanzlerin-tritt-fuer-weitere-a-1122201.html

And she has my vote :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_suicide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=c3yzkhJVXE4
lmgtfy.com/?q=poland minimum wage
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZJSUS-6NHk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Schulz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudia_Roth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She'll win by default because no other party has someone who can challenge her.

And no, Frauke Petry can't win.

Get rid of this hideous old bag so I can stop seeing her ugly mug everywhere eh

Damn this bitch looks like me and i'm a dude.

SHOOT HER.

JUST FUCKING SHOOT HER.

Moloch has shown his disgusting evil head once more.
To arms again! Kek wills it!

Now that Trump is gonna be president, we need her more than ever.

>And no, Frauke Petry can't win.

Thats what they said about Trump up untill the point he won Winsconsin

oh look the shills are back

Here's an idea, term limits.

Maybe Germany can see radical, uncucking change, too?

I feel like you guys did better when you were nazis

Here's an idea, tooth brushes.

The eu is done.

spd isnt even trying anymore

FDP to prevent a second Groko

Godspeed

grumpy cow, her shoes are shit!

She will close the borders one month before the elections will start. Mark my words

Good one, Kamerad.

I want Petry to win, I just have no faith in most Germans.

What is wrong with Germany that a traitor like Merkel, an "ex"-communist, is running for president?

By rights she should have been convicted of treason and hanged.

don't worry, two or three more terms and she'll be too old to run anymore.

I will probably vote for her too depending how she changes her imigration stances.

Why? The AfD are neoliberal shills with a MASSIVE privatization fetish.

The AFD does not need to be the strongest party. They need to get enough voters, so CDU need to cooperate with them for a coalisation.

At the current point that would be a great solution. With Trump in power and Brexit she is the last stand of the self-destructive leftist Europe.

You seem to know a lot about German politics.

Es ist zeit für rache

Vote Die Linke you cunts

angela merkel vs martin schultz.

I expect many german refugees will be seeking asylum in my country.

>Trusting a commie candidat, you guys need 2 million more.

Oh common she will sweet talk you and afterwards nothing changes. How stupid can u be...

Fuck off cuck.

This actually could help the AFD.
It will probably also piss off quite some people in her party.

In this case she would still be the chancelor. However I think and AFD,CDU coalition would be interesting seeing as they might keep each other in check.

>I expect many german refugees will be seeking asylum in my country.

Nah, even refugees have standards.

people of the future will be watching docs about angela merkel like we are watching docs about Jonestown now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_suicide

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones

Jonestown Cult Suicides - The True Story
youtube.com/watch?v=c3yzkhJVXE4

>Nah, even refugees have standards.

You're the cuck here my friend

Well I will see maybe I will vote for AFD.

Here's an idea, close your fucking borders.

The fact there is germans in this very thread saying they'll vote for her? There isn't any hope left and hasn't been for some time.

German women love Mohammad's warm 4.5 inch cock entering their tight assholes. They will re-elect Merkel

Frau Kepetry :3

If we keep going at this rate, poland will have to build a better wall/border in 20-30 years. Don´t underestimate islam, it´s pure cancer

Fucking retards like you is why europe is doomed.

You are truly beyond redemption, what the fuck

I'm with her now and until the end of her 1000 year rule.

Uh, I'm not seeing an alternative to her, to be honest. I don't agree with her immigration policies, but every one else is much worse than her in every other respect.

Case CLOSED.

>MFW she shorterns to the waiting time for new citizens to vote.

As bad as this may seem at first this is actually good news as sad as this is

The AfD will not get big enough yet to do anything next elections, and you all have no idea what sort of weimar-tier people lurk in german politics

Merkel is a retarded cunt that tried and may succeed in ruining europe, but it could still be way worse, and that's the scary part

lol 120 dollars a month is a huge lie
even the poorest most pathetic jobs in countries twice as shitty as poland pay higher

lmgtfy.com/?q=poland minimum wage

Why is she still alive?

Good. More durkas you take in more keks I get out of it.

How is this allowed? Do you not have term limits?

>trusting someone who changes their policies like the wind changes directions

You deserve everything bad you get in the next years

>tfw you have to move your cursor over his flag to actually know what pathetic, irrelevant country he's talking about

YES PLEASE MAMA MERKEL SELL OUR AUTOBAHN AND DO WHATEVER THE LOBBYISTS TELL YOU

only for president (who has no real power)

If Germans elect this woman after all she's done they deserve everything they get. In fact I will be cheerleading their replacement.

I hope you're not serious.
Don't you see that she says anything to get voted.
I have yet to see one topic she is consistend on.
Things the AfD said months even years ago are were deemed ebil right-wing natzi stuff, is now considered a viable option concerning immigration.

Of course they noticed the shift in public opinion regarding this and of course they change their policies to make people vote for them.
Do not fall for that! Although I fear that many people will...
fucking normies

You won't be laughing when you have to take in your monthly quota of rapefugees.

Wait you didn't think that EU cash was for free did you?

>Merkel is a retarded cunt that tried and may succeed in ruining europe, but it could still be way worse, and that's the scary part
Elaborate

amen

She must win so that Germany can be sacrificial lamb for the rise of the right wing

My God your nation is so backwards.

>Chancellor has all the power (even though they just manage the books, nothing else)
>President (the actual ruler of a nation) has no power at all

Sort it out lads, I don't want excuses, I want results. Kill Merkel and fix your political structure, useless fucks, you can't just be a normal country can you? You have to be the little snowflake that has everything backwards.

>Merkel has no power

okay

Fuck you all. Germany is doing good economically. I am doing exceptional for the past decade. I dont see any immigrants personally I do not know foreigners apart from the occasional turk or russian living around here. I think she did a good job up until now economically. I will give her the benefit of the doubt. AFD is an unknown and for fucks sake its better now (for me) then when Gerhard Schröder had the Power, or early 90s.

If she's running for President then she won't have power, he's right. If she's running for Chancellor then yes she will have power.

I know right, backwards Germany strikes again!

It's true, the power lies with the people, and Merkel is merely a public servant and, as such, beholden to the will of the people.

It is the will of Kek

>Fuck you all. Germany is doing good economically.
And it comes with a fucking cost, you're destroying your nation in the long run for short term Euros that you won't see, the man or woman on the street won't see any of that shit.

But you will see that mass gangs of pakis wanting to kill you.

>voting literal stalinists

but we want to move right, not turn into fucking Venezuela.
Its like me telling you to vote Corbyn to fix mass immigration and tory elites stealing money.

>Germany is doing good economically
For now
And it is getting worse by the day

>you're destroying your nation in the long run for short term Euros
So? There's nothing wrong with letting others deal with the problems you caused if you benefit from it.

It's what capitalism is all about.

Refugees and foreigners (without German citizenship) aren't allowed to vote.
You COULD change the constitution to allow it, but you need 2/3 of the parliament to agree but no one in parliament wants to anyway.

welfare.

To be honest life in germany is pretty good, there isn't a lot i could complain about bar unchecked refugees in every village

You are doing fine, but your kids or grandkids will go to schools that look like this
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZJSUS-6NHk

You're either retarded, brainwashed or b8ing hard.

I...I wanna stroke your pussy so bad.

When are you getting rid of the queen?

If the way rural America voted in the last election taught me anything, it's that schools are overrated anyway.

if you vote for her I will come and kill you

tooth brushes don't fix wonky teeth i though germans were suppose to be good at engineering unless your a mud than it makes much more sense

Only to end up like other Republics? lol never, no thanks!

Our Queen is fine, it's our government that need the chopping block.

>your kids and grandkids
That's the problem though. And edgy atheist piece of shit like maybe half of Sup Forums doesn't care. It's "Me me me!" to them. Hell they've probably "decided" not to have kids.

God I just wish I could say "nice b8 m8" but this is actually the consensus in Cuckmany. Just sad.

>he thinks brushing your teeth is literally "engineering"

lmao r u serious

STOP

I won't have kids because I am gay and this """"""modern"""""" country won't allow me to adopt.

That's the second thing I don't like about Merkel.

Yeah about that ... Trump needed to turn like 5% of the vote .. we need to turn 40%.

Standards of muslim cock's size in your ass? Yeah, you would be dissapointed, go to Sweden instead

And then you dare to talk about other nations being backwards. Ironic...

HAMMER TIME

Uh, I don't bottom, asshole.

>actually being proud of being suitable for """"refugees""""
Germany, everyone.

how long does it take to be german citizen?
4 years and you need to earn over a certain amount in that time i understand.

I love you too

Example 1, I think you know him
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Schulz

and 2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudia_Roth

Those are only the tip of the iceberg