You're a disgrace for the people who have died for this country

>you're a disgrace for the people who have died for this country
>vietnam war
>irak war

If I could spit on every single grave of American soldiers who voluntarily fought those wars, I would

>French
Nothing to see here but a white flag coward.

>france wants to surrender on behalf of other countries, gets angry when other countries don't surrender

wew

Can you name me a solider who gets to choose which wars he fights?

Also Vietnam War was fought with draftees.

You should save all that saliva for when you suck off all those black migrant cocks.

nonsense

nonsense

nonsense

He reads the news and avoids being sent by going to Canada

Then he spends his life as a felon on the run. Worried that at any second he could be arrested.

Doesn't sound like a good life at all.

Shut the fuck up Mohamed

xD

>France literally wants to surrender for other countries' soldiers

at least they were brave enough to fight instead of tucking their cocks between their legs and surrendering to fucking refugees. were coming for you france, MEGA

I bet your ancestors are smiling down on you says the Frenchie who lost to a bunch of communist farmers while armed with a shitload of american equipment

>ALALALALALAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU, FINGERS IN MY EARS FOR I AM SIMPLY A "French" MAN BY THE NAME OF JAMAL AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE OTHER NATIONS FOR MY FAILURE AND FAGGOTRY

I hope the muslims cut your dick off

the united states military is nothing but lazy welfare niggers too dumb to get a high school diploma so they fly off to the dessert to have massive homosexual orgies and when they get their feelings hurt because jamal won't date them they come back and demand more tax payer money. Even trump said they are all retards with their heads up their asses and can't even defeat isis. trump literally came up with a plan to defeat isis and the entire military couldn't do it.

thats more accomplished than going to college for brainwashing

getting buttfucked by niggers is an accomplishment to you? can't get much more cucked than that...

Time to sail back to Alger, Bilal

yeah nah fuck off mohammed or ill bomb ya, ya cunt

nonsense
nonsense
nonsense
nonsense
nonsense
nonsense
nonsense

Memes as stale as eggy bread before getting toasted

You couldn't come up with anything other than stale memes?

I expected many more replies.
Usually my threads really make Sup Forums think but it seems I failed here.

why would you spit on any grave? what kind of person are you?