Be American

>be American
>be this cuck'd and bluepill'd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdDCzgcM7jo
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtu.be/p3VX91IyFG8
algemeiner.com/2015/03/20/un-claims-israel-is-worlds-worst-violator-of-womens-rights
irinnews.org/report/84897/israel-still-a-destination-for-human-trafficking
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXuOlDNZJis
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should we stop giving Israel free shit? No.
Should we call Zyklon Ben "close the hatch and count to ten" Garrison and have him shoot up all the major cities? No.

>inb4 yes

fug

>no

meant to say yes but whatever

Christians believe Christ will return now that Israel has been established. They're literally trying to hack the Bible and usher in Armageddon so the Rapture begins.

It's odd because in their own literature only a few hundred thousand people are holy enough for redemption and will ascend into heaven with Christ. Why they think they're THAT special in comparison to others is selfish and snide.

yep, they're a bunch of delusional cucks.

>le epic jewish hands maymay

Christ-cucks piss me off. We should keep 'em around, however, Christianity is a good moral glue to society.

>We should keep 'em around, however, Christianity is a good moral glue to society.
the problem is that 90% of "christians" in the US, aren't real christians.
>allow usury
>support christ killing/rejecting jews
>fall for the jewish led degeneracy

I thought the number would be higher. 10% of the vast majority is still a lot.

I pulled that number out of my ass. my point is: almost all of them are cuck'd fake christians. non practicing or liberal and cherry picking what they do and do not believe from the bible. they're useless.

Listen here, you Dutch rat. Without the Marshall plan via the US, the Netherlands would be a commie shithole or a desolate barren wasteland, or both. You owe the US everything for your way of life and the liberties that you take for granted. So, on your bike and go suck black pete's dick, you nigger loving cunt.

>triggered britcuck
>inb4 american in bongland
if the US is so great, why did you flee it?

>investing in a country so that you can make profit is now charity
the netherlands is one of the top investors in the US, if not the top investor.

>Be Israel
>Bomb the shit out of sandniggers all day, every day
>Still hated by Sup Forums
>tfw

I agree, but couldn't the same happen with Geert in power?

>be jew
>lobby for open border, end of nationalism, race mixing (in the US and EU)
>control banks and own governments through usury
>support both sides to get more people killed
>send ameritards to die for you
>make the US a puppet state through sneaky jewery
>still loved by amertards

>Sup Forums is one person

Israeli Jews > American Jews.

American Jews can't even make good movies, they fucking ruined Hollywood/

geert is an israeli shill, part indonesian, bleaches his hair to seem white. lived in israel. wants to make us yet another israel puppet state. dutch Sup Forumsacks actually fall for that jew and his jewery

It is a sad state of affairs that so many of the wave of nationalist leaders be it Trump, Le Pen, Wilders, Farage etc. are so pro Israel and have such intrinsic ties to the Jewish diaspora.

you may only be "nationalistic" if you are on a leash held by israel.

I'm not American, you need to show some respect for the country that saved holland. And you have the audacity to say that the US is cucked, NL is Israels biggest supporter in Europe and your country has invested millions in her, you back Israel in every war with soldiers or ordinance .

Also your country is absolutely packed with Niggers, not Tyrone the local nig-nog, but proper drug dealing filthy niggers. They rolled in like the big man did in 1940, with zero resistance.

>you need to show some respect for the country that saved holland.
Poland and Canada?

>USA
>source of modern marxism, feminism and other degeneracy
>deserving respect
HAHAHAHHAHA

>>Also your country is absolutely packed with Niggers, not Tyrone the local nig-nog, but proper drug dealing filthy niggers. They rolled in like the big man did in 1940, with zero resistance.
>randstand is representative of the country
spoken like a real idiot.

reminder: UK = India+Pakistan+Africa+inbred white trash

OP, I hope you understand that Israel exists and is subsidized by the west (esp. USA) to remain on the front line of the war on Islam.

Their job is to keep the muzzies down and the holy land open for pilgrims and historians. As long as they keep at it all's good.

>west
>war on islam
yet our great ally is Saudi Arabia, and the US funds and trains ISIS and other terrorist groups. hmmmmmm

What's going on here?

too impatient, multiple posts.

Israel are based kebab removers
It's the western hollywood kikes we need to worry about

>support Israel
>piss off Ahmed, commie professor and Sup Forumstards at the same time
with incentives like this

youtube.com/watch?v=pdDCzgcM7jo

How the fuck can we justify genocide with no radicalization of our victim?
Silly goy

get fucked

Are any of these kikes actually Israeli though?

It's mind blowing how many people in the US don't realize how many crimes Israel has committed against the US, some even fairly recent.

Someone post Based Molyneux video where he dismantles that pro-refugee Jew by asking him a simple question why Israel shouldn't take them in too.

It was too funny listening to that guy trying to squirm his way out.

Looks like radicalization to me..
You should stop being so rude, we're gonna be real good friends when Geert wins :^)

Not worth the death of our citizens and theft of our secrets.

yes you retarded fuck. you're falling for the kike meme.
>it's just us jews in the west, the ones in israel are good, goyim!

go away mudslim.

Here it is:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

This is too fucking funny

hou je kanker bek kanker mof.
>cuckold german cuck is defending the kikes now
I'd be almost ashamed of my germanic blood, if it wasn't for modern germans being far away from pure blooded.

no

Then stop being such two-faced, lying, hypocrites.

kekekek, tell em.

I mean, he's right, he who blesses Israel will be blessed and he who curses here will be cursed.
But "I'm with Bibi"
LUL Bibi is a shithead cuck. Way too far left, too moderate about Arabs.

>stealing tech
remember Samson Option, goyim!

Israelis fuck over kebabs on the daily and talk shit about multiculturalism

stay cuck'd

Christians are not. Satanic elite are, so that they can war with God. Understand the word, don't twist it. The pact with Abraham was voided when the Israelites turned from god. With the new testament the circumcision is of the heart, not of the flesh. If you believe on Jesus you are of Israel, the children of god, but NOT of the political state of Israel which is populated by many who hold to traditions of the rabbis and not of the words of god and definitely not salvation of the blood of Christ. Israel exists on Palestinian clay and their flag bears the star of remphan, there is no star of David in the bible. Christians should distance themselves from Israel over there and worry about what is actually written in the bible. Western Christianity has been cucked by Satan himself. Beware or you may find yourself seeking him instead of Jesus.

Nowhere does it say "in order to be saved you must live in Israel". It even goes so far as to say "if they say he has returned and is in the desert, go there not". Israel is in the desert. Also synagogue of Satan. Who else goes to synagogues? What other people has been persecuted so much that it could only be attributed to "a curse from god for turning from him after being promised holy land"?

>USA is so desperate for an ally in an enormous desert that they're willing to let them do all that shit

I hate this parasitic tendency to try and turn feeding the vile jewry into a patriotic duty. Jews are the bottom feeding race, debt merchants and charity cases.

>Being pro-Israel
You're vermin and your very life tarnishes that flag on your post.

Thank you.

>muh 6million

Keep sucking America's dick you cretinous sycophant

Israel has used the US like a whore.

>the whore of babylon
Europe and USA should join forces to get rid of the kike leech off their backs.

hating on israel is supporting islamist world conquest. the joos are our allies agains the goat fucking hordes. if you can not see why we should prefer a democratic nation over barbaric dirt worshipper who literally want to see us dead, you're idiots.

>hating on israel is supporting islamist world conquest.
you're literally saying the white race is nothing without a bunch of kike rats. kill yourself you cuckold kanker mof.

>having allies is the same as being their inferior
yes, do the biddings of your muslim masters you degenerate fuck

just come clean and admit you're a kike in germany.

>you have to pick a side
Idiot, we can just say "fuck you" to both sides and leave it at that. We don't need Israel and not supporting it does not mean I'm on muslim side.
Think before you post, brainless cretin.

he's trying to jew us to make us believe that we somehow NEED jews.

I have one for that too.

Hans you are retarded beyond repair. Three abrahamic religions at odds. Christianity built the west. Judaism/talmudism/(((Satanism))) built usury and kept populations down in many countries and still does today through fractional deserve lending and cultural subversion. Literally muh shekels
Islam has done nothing but led to the death of countless women and children through honor killings and witch hunts. When they mix shit hits the fan.

Christianity plus Islam - political zionism/isis

Christianity plus Judaism - political Zionism and siphoning of military secrets and money

Islam and judaism - nuclear conflict through misinterpretations of sacred texts and hubris

We need to not be one unit of globalism. We need to protect out own cultures and borders. If you want in, assimilate

because what? I favour a democratic nation safeguarding human rights over people who declared their goal to completly eradicate my culture? we should give the whole middle east to the joos. they know how to handle the dirt worshippers.

>safeguarding human rights
top kek. funny troll you are.

>human rights
>human
Nice word play there. Goyim aren't considered human.
youtu.be/p3VX91IyFG8

algemeiner.com/2015/03/20/un-claims-israel-is-worlds-worst-violator-of-womens-rights
irinnews.org/report/84897/israel-still-a-destination-for-human-trafficking
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXuOlDNZJis

Get fucked Hans-Ishmael

The Saudi royal family are stealth mode jews.

They even look like jews.

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html