KELLY DOES IT AGAIN

KELLY DOES IT AGAIN

Attached: qsaqitc3fqjxvloqfwmf.jpg (800x560, 102K)

>Hard rock
>Popular

God I fucking wish

>Rap Band, again
Love it

*latest fad

>I

third worlder here
is that a new fashionable speaker that obeys voice commands?

Even if it has nothing to do with American politics, Lady Liberty is ALWAYS there.

Yes

Yes, and it's useless. You're just paying money for an extra outlet the CIA or FBI can use to spy on you, they may even sell your info to corporations like Facebook already does.

I fucking love Kelly.

Attached: one of these days you'll laugh yourself to death.jpg (1080x625, 117K)

It's an AI that interfaces with other smart devices and the internet in general, it allows you to control various appliances in your house, as well as stuff like lighting and heating, through voice commands. Before getting one I'd need a smart TV at a bare minimum to make it worth my time.

but we all know it wasn't facebook fault, it was those darned russians again!

Do people actually use all those voice activated devices? Most of them seem like they lose more time than the alternative.
It's like when I see people use their phone with earbuds, but use one hand to hold the phone and one to hold the mic close to their mouth. Defeats the purpose.

>Chris Evans' career in a nutshell

>another
Exactly the point, they're already so deep in there it doesn't fucking matter. I just want to be able to say shit and make it happen user. Ever since I watched Next Generation.

>implying it's the Alphabet Spooks listening in and not dozens of corporations trawling over your life for data they can sell to anyone who asks

Will the data market crash at some point? Seems like a lot of speculation with little ROI right now.

It already is, info companies are having to reach further and further, ad companies are downsizing now algorithms replaced devs and engineers, companies themselves are starting to favor less profitable flash ad campaigns that they dont need data trawling for.

Problem is it costs almost nothing to just keep trawlers running and maintained and storing data is also cheap so it wont really get smaller.

Pretty much what I suspected. Targeted advertising never seemed that potent to me in the grand scheme of things.

It's a voice activated wiretap

Targeted advertising shows me the same ad for the thing I don't want over and over again. It's kind of dumb.

I use mine to play music sometimes and that's it. My mom uses hers to turn on the living room light, and then realized there's an app you can use to do the same thing without talking and stopped using it for that.
As a side note, I hate it when people use voice search on their phones when they can easily type it in. I get it if your hands are full, but usually I see them do it while they're doing absolutely nothing.

Are we posting Kelly?

Attached: slim jim.jpg (1920x1344, 491K)

Attached: dominos.jpg (1400x1010, 136K)

Attached: massah.jpg (630x441, 94K)

it really depressed me to find out processed meats cause cancer because dang I really like salami

Oxygen causes cancer.

Attached: global warming.jpg (960x672, 166K)

the teen strips are consistently the funniest

If you can feed yourself you aren't really missing out on much.

You know salami isn't cooked, it's aged like cheese?

>when you are fully aware that Kelly comics are satirical parodies
>Yet this one still rustles my jimmies

Damn you, Kelly

Attached: 2.jpg (600x431, 37K)

Kelly and Kelly edits are the best

Attached: 1521697101593.jpg (538x383, 40K)

>My mom uses hers to turn on the living room light, and then realized there's an app you can use to do the same thing without talking and stopped using it for that.
Doesn't a light switch achieve the same goal too, or is your light switch poorly placed or something?

All the edits are shit.

dick cheese

they give you like a 2% higher chance to get cancer than white meats...

Finally taking on Big Soy

>Levar Burton
Always cracks me up

that whole study was mostly about dried and processed meat, like salami, since the nitrites and nitrates used in the drying process are what causes the cancer

RAP BAND!

its great for music. Im about to do something, i say "alexa, play metal" plays metal. I cant find my phone i say "call my phone" calls my phone.

Sup Forums always says Kelly does it again. But doesn't he always do it? Would it be blasphemous of me to ask if Kelly has ever been wrong?

and always crying

>Would it be blasphemous of me to ask if Kelly has ever been wrong?
Of course not. It is through doubt our faith is reaffirmed because we see that he hath truly been wrong, we can believe all the stronger still for having our doubts rightfully removed.

It's because there are people who completely, legitimately believe this one. Not terribly many, but some.

Honestly I'd say that's a given on pretty much everything

Yet this is a particularly stupid one.

"Tofu Tycoons" still gets me.

Attached: 1447634835033.png (152x254, 40K)

Seems pretty useless.

Even if it's fucking stupid someone will genuinely believe it

Attached: burned at the steak.png (525x343, 158K)

Add "today's tasteless teens" to Kelly shirts I would buy.

Use this image wisely

Attached: low iq kids.png (231x243, 37K)

90's Slim Jim guy is dead?

First of all, it would make more sense if that was Randy Savage saying "Not Extreme!?" not the fucking slim jim guy

Attached: kellyv2.png (1000x583, 285K)

Attached: academy.jpg (1920x1344, 388K)

Attached: dip.jpg (960x672, 175K)

Attached: hipster.jpg (1920x1344, 479K)

I want a "Brooklyn" shirt

Attached: pregnancy.jpg (1920x1344, 472K)

Attached: popcorn.jpg (630x441, 91K)

Attached: clap.jpg (960x672, 163K)

Attached: HIGH school.jpg (1920x1344, 478K)

Name me ONE thing that doesn't cause cancer.

Attached: poo in you.jpg (1920x1344, 442K)

why do people like Kelly he just seems like another guy with radical opinions

RAP BAND!

What is irony?

Attached: LadyLiberty.png (95x120, 14K)

>disparaging Kelly

Attached: osama.png (247x140, 50K)

>talking shit about Kelly

Attached: 1440302296591.jpg (320x247, 20K)

Shit, I have cancer from bad DNA or something. Nothing I did or didn't do would've made a difference.

t. No Name Punk With An Axe To Grind

I thought these were parodies, but this is what leftist unironically believe

Wholesome posting. Instead it kills one via diebetus.

>I didn't grow up, you must enable my eternal larval state
what about waking up to being alive?

Shows me the thing I just bought for weeks. Fucking obnoxious.

>loves vaping

Truly tasteless.

Why is that baby a nazi

t. Guilt-Tripping Busybody

Attached: ice cream.jpg (800x560, 189K)

>Ho Chi Mint

Attached: 1368322620931.jpg (773x585, 35K)

Hundreds of thousands of people have died because of environmental policies in Western nations.

Attached: patriot.jpg (630x441, 118K)

This one fucking gets me because there are people in this country who believe this shit.

new favourite

Attached: 1498696129857.jpg (274x184, 10K)

Attached: 1519155851725.jpg (600x600, 43K)

I love the ones where he's transparently angry about some innocuous issue with a specific product.

>no citation

t. Zuckerberg

my fav of those

Attached: coupons.jpg (630x441, 84K)

>RAP BAND
>HARD ROCK
What is this? Late 90's?

Attached: discount.jpg (474x331, 49K)

Attached: polar bears.jpg (630x447, 91K)

the xcom snaketits one is good

>FRENCH Vanilla
gets me every time

I thought it was the British.

Attached: suess.jpg (1200x852, 168K)