Warhammer 40,000™ fans are fascist

we are all stupid white supremacists shitlord fascist idiots for not seeing through the obvious satire of the Warhammer 40,000™ universe. if only we were as smart as the liberalistically inclined so that we may see through facades and visages played out for comedic effect to the wiser and smarter populous; alas we are too daft to critically examine and think through what we are absorbing, thus we only digest the media on its surface level, where we take everything seriously
archive.fo/wWDt5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4kRRcI5nMk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:English_Horus_heresy_spoiler_free_tree.jpg
youtube.com/channel/UCS14rofXz-WT305CKiu719Q
blacklibrary.com/warhammer-40000/40k-novs
blacklibrary.com/warhammer-40000/40k-novs?page=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

is this you arch, shilling for yourself?
youtube.com/watch?v=G4kRRcI5nMk

Speak for yourself.
>not playing the black people tier Space orks

arch why are you shilling for yourself?
we've all already subscribed

>40k is ment to be dystopian
>newfags hype it

Where do I start to get into the lore??
I need a new hobby and pretty much all sci-fi is cucked nowadays
What should i start reading/watching/playing to really get into it? It all seems like a mess to me

>40,016
>Not dieing for the God Emperor

heretic

Look at the factions, and delve deeper into one you like. There's so much lore that it doesn't really matter.
The Cain novels are pretty alright.
It is a mess, it's a universe designed so people can make whatever armies they want

not an expert by any means but the Horus Heresy novels would maybe be a good start
pic related was to large
sauce link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:English_Horus_heresy_spoiler_free_tree.jpg

Heretic

Eldar master race.

If you wanna know all just read the wiki at random

It's a lot of fun to stumble into a new faction/race/character/event st random and spent hours reading up on it

Or you could read the Eisenhorn series

This guy does good commentary on lore and factions

youtube.com/channel/UCS14rofXz-WT305CKiu719Q

Is that artical satire? It's really hard to tell nowadays

How the fuck can you rant for 45 min about a post that takes 7 min to read.

Autistic libertarian Norwegians seem unusually adept at wasting other peoples time.

no its an actual article someone wrote just a few hours ago, apparently warhammer 40k is sexist for almost destroying an entirely female military group (sisters of battle) and femnazis are pissed

The Norway flag is a tad suspicious as we know Arch is from Norway. And mentions Sup Forums hundreds of times.

fug you
blood for the blood god
skulls for the skull throne
and all hail malal

I can't think of any real female that would enjoy WH40k. Be it the lore or tabletop.

just read some of the books, the imperial guard books are the best imo
blacklibrary.com/warhammer-40000/40k-novs
link to website, or just look up black library at book stores or online. amazing books, ive got somewhere around 80 som warhammer books

For what? He sucks at the lore and pushes his headcanon.

tell me about it, table top is sausage fest, but the femminsts would just be like (OMG THERES A GROUP OF WOMEN ONLY SOLDIERS THERE SO EMPOWERED!!!!1!!!111!!!11!1!) and not read the lore, books, etc

>all these god damn mental gymnastics for a god damn board game

kaos mastur race

more than a board game now nigga, its real life now

>After all, the Imperium of Man is a parody of fascism, and not a particularly subtle one at that, since the game constantly talks about how much life sucks and how the authoritarianism causes more problems than it solves.
>this is what libtards actually believe

If only Bill shoops were a thing when this pic was shooped, his head could be on that belt.

In many ways it is meant to be a parody though, after all, all of the IoM worships the emperor even though he was against religion. However at the same time it paints the IoM as the heroes nevertheless.

onemindsyndicate youtube channel... two pieces of lore every day, which is 30 minutes a day.

>heroes
in the grim darkness of the far future, there are no heroes

Well I am a 40k fan, and I am a fascist so...

>These faggots don't even realize that the IG are the multi-racial army

Farsight is a noblebright hero who isn't a racist or an asshole. He fights for democracy and freed as well as fighting against Chaos.

No shit. For all intents and purposes WH40K Imperium is a Facist brutal military dictatorship. The only thing that's worse than the Imperial Guard and Space Marines are the Inquistors.

But then again every other alternative will kill you. And you'll probably die anyway. Personal freedom and liberty are long dead.

I would love to see liberal SJW fags try survive in that environment. #Tyranidlivesmatter fucking lol. Most of them would be seen as Slaanesh worshipers and get filled full of bolter rounds.

Play every expansion of Dawn of war, but really only the first one. Thats what got me into it, its a pretty fun but slightly dated RTS game. Dark crusade was my favorite.

>even though the emperor wanted himself not to be worshipped as a god since that is what started the horus heresey in the first place, but wanted man to be something they could stride to become. the inquisition and munitorum turned him into a god to be worshiped to try and keep the minds pure to prevent heresy
its not that hard, why cant the shit libs just read into this shit
Ciphias cain, gaunts ghosts, saint sabbot, and the dead etc arent heros? ok kys muhammed

forgot about farsight
but thats about it
also FUCK TAU (except farsight, he seems chill)

soulstorm with titanium wars mod is the best way

>farsights pretty cool
>tau are space commies
fuck off tau are faggits

I prefer age of sigmar desu senpai

>the Imperium being fascist is a bad thing
Here's where he missed the point. 40k doesn't glorify fascism, but it doesn't demonise it either. The whole point of the setting is that shit is FUCKED and that kind of horrific totalitarianism is the only option remaining.
Yes, it's awful that human life is the sole resource they consider expendable. Yes, it's awful that entire planets are just left to die because the logistics of saving them are inconvenient. Yes, it's awful that these people exist in a galaxy without even the most basic concept of liberty. But you know what? Everything outside this oppressive system is worse.
If the Imperium dropped the act, if they embraced freedom and tolerance and all the nicey-nicey liberal values, things would get a lot better...for about 6 hours. Then they'd get stomped by one of their many enemy factions because the galaxy is such a harsh place that peace and love are just synonyms for weakness. The choice is fascism or total extinction. It's not a situation that has a real parallel in our world - even as an anti-fascist, you can't apply the same standards to it.

>“To me the background to 40K was always intended to be ironic."

>“The fact that the Space Marines were lauded as heroes within Games Workshop always amused me, because they’re brutal, but they’re also completely self-deceiving. The whole idea of the Emperor is that you don’t know whether he’s alive or dead. The whole Imperium might be running on superstition. There’s no guarantee that the Emperor is anything other than a corpse with a residual mental ability to direct spacecraft.

>“It’s got some parallels with religious beliefs and principles, and I think a lot of that got missed and overwritten.”

- Rick Priestly one of the original creators of 40k

The Imperium and the Emperor being shown as heroes is a recent development in the lore. They weren't meant to be good guys. It wasn't the intention but modern writers are just fanboys who projected their fantasies on the setting (I am looking at you Ward).

The Farsight Enclaves are not commie though.

Partly yes. Yet when you look at some of the 40k lore, you realize how a fascist like system is the only viable one for that type of society

You spelled necrons wrong

havent looked into specific tau groups, i just know they are all communists because of muh greater good, that and im flat fucking broke so i havent read any tau books except for for the greater good which was a great book

Lol OP and other whiny crybabies BTFO

I think quality of life wise it would best to live under Tau or Eldar society. I'm personally a fan of Chaos but like unless you're a CSM or a daemon you're probably a slave whose life is bound to nightmarish and bleak spaceship getting tortured and beaten by sadistic daemons while you work grueling hours beyond the human biological limits due to chaos magic and implants/drugs.

ewwww get the fuck outta here

Spess muhreen masta race

Wow, they cannot stop our memes.

And I think 40k is cringy in its modern 2grim4dark state. Make 40k great again!

blood angels 4 lyfe niggaz

>the winged period

You are missing oy.

Head over to /tg/ 40K general and start downloading from the sourcebook/novels link

>goes on forever about satire
>doesn't realize that Sup Forums is satire
El ee el

>falling for the "pol is satire" meme
>being this new

they got some? sadly itll be awhile before i can read them, massive brain damage so i cant remember shit sadly

>the galaxy is such a harsh place that peace and love are just synonyms for weakness
This. If the Imperium stopped being so callous with human life and resources it'd be overrun almost isntantly and funnily enough nearly every other race in 40k is still somehow worse than the Imperium.

Yes newfriend, Sup Forums is satire, this is a board of peace. While you're here though I have some funny ironic inforgraphs and quotes to show you, just for laffs

Eldar and Tau don't seem as brutal as the Imperium.

dont forget, your here for ever and the ride never ends

Orks > Dindus.

At least the Orks have the decency to fight you like space fungi.

Arch shilling his shit again, nothing to see here guys.

Actually, the Imperium encountered thriving and culturally advanced human civilizations like the Intrex.

Instead of having a moment of self doubt and review, the Imperium destroyed them.

>blood for the blood god
>skulls for the skull throne

You forgot the milk for the Khorne flakes.

Yeah das rite. Empire should open borders for orkz and chaos. C'mon its 40016. They can enrich us with their culture.

and are technologilly smart, hard working and so fucking smart if they think red paint makes the vehicle go faster is actually doesfound my wallpaper for you

>tau
they are space commies and are against the concept of free will
>eldar
they literally fucked an evil god into existence

oh yeah tanks senpai

and its believed that tzeentch was created after newly born eldar baby who was so fucking physic had a nightmare

Start with Caiaphas Cain or Gaunt's Ghosts. If you can find a group, a game of Dark Heresy (or Only War, or Death Watch) can be a excellent way of enjoying the universe without shelling out for models.

Don't start with Horus Heresy. It's not bad, but 30k =/= 40k. It's a different setting, and it has less glorious Deus Vult Fascism and more... not that.

The craftworld Eldar are fine if you're another Eldar, if not you're expendable cattle. The dark Eldar are an unholy mix of the cenobites from Hellraiser and the reavers from Firefly.

The Tau aren't too bad but they're the exception, I say 'mostly' because there are a few exceptions.

Yep, they're not 40K though, the idea that things were better in the past before brutality and ignorance fucked them up is basically the theme of the game. What little we know of the Dark Age of Technology makes it sound even nicer than the Interex and the other ones the 63rd fleet kills with the STCs.

free will doesn't exist
After the birth of Slaanesh the eldar stopped being so kinky and decadent.

Can you imagine living on Terra? Would probably be shit. But living in a craftworld might be cool.

>they literally fucked an evil god into existence

They are trying to fix it and atone.

>they are space commies and are against the concept of free will

But they don't hate the other races. In fact, they are the only race other than the Eldar to show empathy towards alien races. For example, when the Tau were invading a Hive World, Imperials started bombarding blindly everywhere. The poor human civilians who were fleeing the city were being blown to bits. A Tau stormsurge suit pilot saw this and he sacrificed himself and his suit in order to protect the humans from being killed by the guys who were suppose to defend them. That's some nobility that no human can do in 40K. Is there any human who values alien life and will stand to protect it?

>livving on terra
only the custodias, imperial fists, and munitorium live on terra because of the cracked webway gate that leaks out demons

WHEN DA STATES GO RED, DEY VOTE FASTAH

Oil commie gets quads.

>quads of truth
kek and the emperor have spoken through based kuwait
and fuck the alien species, very few are reconisable and should be allowed to live

I never played warhammer. How can I get into the books?

blacklibrary.com/warhammer-40000/40k-novs?page=2
read them, thats they website or just look up black library at a book store or book website
they are amazing books

>for almost destroying an entirely female military group (sisters of battle)

Well, individual armies of Soratias do get whipped out, but so do Space Marine Chapters (on occasion) and Guard Regiments (In bulk, daily).

Unless we're talking meta, in which case the Adepta Sororitas have gotten screwed, but only by not getting an actual Codex for years down. But that's another matter entirely.

>t's not a situation that has a real parallel in our world

Not so directly, anyway. Chaos is still a threat here, but we call it Liberalism.

Hi there Arch

Aren't you sad Eldrad just ruined any chance at a political combat?

Nice digits, KEK wills us to pay respects to the beloved Comrade Lenin.

oh no no no, im talking lore because of the civil war between them and the ecclisarchy, one of the preists went to terra, and prayed in front of the emperor, and the emperor told him "i am not to be worshipped as a god, but to be an example for what we should all stride to be" or something like that i forget exactly. and he went back to the ecclisarchy telling others what the emperor told him and alot beilieved it and other screamed heresy so its a civil war, and the sisters of battle are in revolt aginst each other slaughtering each other

Death Masque will be retconned.

earned some respect and avoided a summary execution by the commisar comrade

id start off with imperial guard books, the ones with normal looking humans on them, they are easy to understand and amazing stories. by reading those it will help you understand the lore alot and more about the lore and universe. also stay away from the horus heresy untill you understand the lore, it will be confusing as fuck if you dont

>not fielding most based totalitarian caste-based militaristic Tau for the Greater Good

The only goal of their entire civilisation is to subjugate the universe and enforce peace, love, and harmony. If you be'gel can't understand that and co-operate it's not the Tau's fault if they have to dropship some Riptides and a few Crisis fire teams on your mont'au asses to make you understand that and co-operate.

I want to feel undying rage forever it's the only thing that gives me joy.

Kill maim burn.

Age of Apostasy, circa M34? My understanding was that the Sororitas were established after that, and are all female because the wake of the event banned the Ecclesiarchy from maintain 'Men under arms'.

And the point stands; mostly-male armies of Guardsmen get whiped out all the time. Every single member of the Astral Knights Chapter got killed being face-meltingly awesome.

Totaly Obliteration is an occupational hazard of being a guardian of humanity.

40K is a lot like anime

And butter for the pop Khorne.

>not wanting to be chaos so you can hack off peoples heads like you do in real life pablo
eternal life demands eternal war