Huh, really makes you think

Huh, really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFnOfpIJL0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

isn't that a fallacious argument though, simplifying the situation to leave out any details and make it seem absurd?

Yes.

It's so nice for these shit threads to return now that the election is over.

couldn't you make the same argument for rape?

I hate shit like this. It's technically true (which is why it gains traction), but it completely ignores the real world ramifications of the decisions being made.

not really, humans are tribal and territorial beings.

Walls aren't imaginary.

>you're under arrest for putting a bunch of cells arbitrarily forming the shape of a stick inside a mutated monkey on a rock hurling through space in a meaningless universe

Haha criminalization rape is so stupid right guys??

>strawman intensify

I mean you could just say your dick crossed an imaginary line

by this logic, im sure you'd like strangers in your house.

> curved earth

Damn...

its not an imaginary line, it is someones lebensraum

your house is an imaginary border, let me come and live in it and eat all your food.

I like this one
> this country was created by invaders

>DUDE YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR GIVING A MAN A LUMP OF LEAD COVERED WITH COPPER AT HIGH VELOCITY LMAO

Are americans innate shitposters or the shilling is still going on?

Where do you live exactly OP.
I was thinking about crossing one of those imaginary lines and making myself a sammich and maybe sleeping in your mom's bed...after I'm done crossing her imaginary lines.

>You're under arrest
>for ending one life that was going to be living for 90 years tops on a giant rock flying through space that's been in existence for billions of years

> you are under arrest
> for rearranging electrons on a plastic disc spinning 9600 rpm in a metal casing in your living room

reductio ad absurdum as the kenyan would say it

Rape just like borders is a social construct

Houses are made of wood grown in the forest, we are in space so your property is insignificant

Human rights are an imaginary human invention too. Should have just shot the spic.

oh look, i'm crossing an immaterial taboo by fucking killing the guy that made this

really maeks u tink

Wtf I hate Swat officers now, stop making bullshit laws!!

Hmm you're bitching about imaginary lines that were put in place by the same types of people who made your bitching through imaginary tubes possible.

Seriously though, fite me IRL.

youre under arrest for stealing 10000 small green meaningless papers from a building on a dumb rock in space

>steals your car
what?? it's just a mass of atoms on a rock floating through space!!
ownership is an idea, not something tangible, read a fucking book

Made me think

My penis is just a refugee! Any woman denying entry nothing more than a bigot!

youtube.com/watch?v=fFnOfpIJL0M

and to whom made that image:
i assume i can enter your home with impunity at whim?

well with that kind of perspective, they shouldn't mind trump being president.

>Imaginary
How can you even make this stupid fucking argument? Just because something isn't physical, doesn't make it imaginary.
>Racism is imaginary

Daily reminder, if your first act on American soil is to break the law, then you have no rights, you don't deserve to be here, and you should be deported.

Fake pictures, the earth is flat

Fetus just an arbitrary clump of cells.

>hey look did you know the earth is flat, which totally doesnt break everything we know about physics, least of all (of myriad reasons) for such a large body to be maintain an average planar-rigidity on such a scale

>You're under arrest
>For using an inanimate mechanical device that uses chemically stored energy to propel a piece of metal at supersonic speed on a giant rock flying through space

subjective

i can then kill you and it wont be murder because you i define you as "not human" due to being a psychopath

blame yourself for opening that can of worms

Your right for welfare, for protection or for freedom are also imaginary.

>you are under arrest for stealing an object another person has imaginary property rights to

>imaginary

protip:
thorazine

I always wondered if Liberals actually think about what they say

Short answer: No
Long Answer: Noooooo

>liberals
>think

STEP 1 BUILD A WALL
STEP 2 THE LINE IS NOT IMAGINARY

Stop with this childish thinking OP

A toilet an arbitrary group of atoms. floor arbitrary group of atoms. Equality

>You're under arrest
>For inserting a sharpened piece of metal into a walking bag of cells

By that same logic you should be able to walk into someone's house and sleep on their couch because it's just imaginary lines on a rock flying through space

If the lines are imaginary why are they risking their lives to cross them?

it fails because it is a strawman

>You're under arrest for inserting your penis in the broken skull of a still-conscious baby in front of his parent

Wow, how bigoted are laws! Truly we would be better off withou them!

>over 3 billion female homo sapiens on a giant rock flying through space
>put penis into wrong one
>You're under arrest
FUCK!

We space now

>a marginally advanced monkey flapping its lips and articulating a cry is under arrest for "hate speech"
Really gets your noggin going

>3 billion female homo sapiens
>not a single homo sapiens hirsutus
FIX THIS

holy shit. put 15 million chinese in Norway now

>things that make up societies don't exist without humans
Makes sense

Though apparently chimpanzee warfare can be pretty vicious. They're tribal little fucks.

>No nation class, race, religion, or ideology exists outside the human mind
Yes it does, so didn't they mean inside the mind?

FUCK BORDERS N LAWS N SHIT

All animals are territorial even the herbivores

Ikr!! That's what I keep telling people but they just shout:
"GTFO my house you pervert"

Those two gents decided to will the imaginary line into reality. Such is their power.

>forbidding certain sounds in a specific order and getting punished for it, because it is "hate speech"

The POWER of humans is imagination. It's what separates us from animals and have built everything we have today. It's not a silly thing.

>Certain combinations of 1's and 0's are illegal

What the fuck?

Fuck off CTR

My neuro-pathways are at an all time spike of production

>tfw breaking and entering is no longer illegal.

Wtf, I love liberals now.

well if you feel that way maybe a bunch of conservatives should come over to California from Nevada during the next election and vote in your state? Maybe they can turn California red? Will imaginary lines on a map matter then?

Huh, I guess I can kill everyone at work tomorrow because we're just specks of carbon on a giant ball being hurtled through space.

>Implying Earth is not hollow
Libruls can't even get their facts straight.

U MAD GLOBALISTS?

Even animals stick to "imaginary" borders.

>everything man has ever created or will ever create will be disregarded in it's stupidity by the fact it was created on a giant rock flying through space.
>A fucking ROCK

A strawman is a mischaracterization. This is just fallacious because it tries to minimize the impact that immigration has but if you're going to minimize human consequence why do I care what happens to the immigrant at all? It's just some guy who tried to go to one part of the rock flying through space but someone put him in another part of the flying rock.

It was easier when you could just kill invaders. baka

If the only thing it is is an imaginary line, why cross it and put up with the headache?

The line is real

Okay, I'll be bringing these guys to your home later on, we'll have a great time, you won't, you'll be begging us to get out, so will your family, but your property line is an imaginary line on a giant rock flying through space... now where's your kitchen sink, I need to take a shit.

You're under arrest, for being the most delusional fucktard on the planet.

It's not going to be imaginary much longer, my friend.

it wouldnt be that big of a deal if they didnt rape, murder, and steal shit from citizens of that nations whose lines they cross. That is crossing the line, and each nation is right to stop it.

illegal immigrants that commit crimes are like a plague. Deportation is the only solution. Trash goes in the trash bin. Just like this thread.

Underrated

I love how gangsta they are but everyone did what their mommas said and put some long johns under the jeans!

>B...but mom, stop it! IM A GANGSTA NOW! N... MOM! GAN...ok, mom. Ok. Yes i will bring milk to. Thanks mom.

>You're under arrest

>For putting an appendage into an orifice specifically designed for that use because the orifice owner did not make the vocalizations consistent with approval among the arbitrary group of mammals you currently cohabit a space with that is defined by an imaginary line on a giant rock floating through space

Women. Irrational morons, amirite?

Sexual emergencies are real.