Redpill me on this country

Redpill me on this country.

What's it like compared to others?
Is Putin a good leader?
Should we be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPka_VHSuYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Basically it's a third world shithole run by corrupted oligarchs who made their fortune by ransacking the remains of the Soviet industry.
Putin is a cuck who pretends to be a nationalist because otherwise Russians will go full insane and start another revolution.
>Should we be worried?
Nah, everything's gonna be fine as long as Trump doesn't follow Obongo's expansionistic ways.

It's shit.
Putin should be killed.
Not enough army or money to attack and win with medium sized country.

Other Russians on this site have warned me people having extremely anti-Putin/Russia opinions are leftists that literally want Russia destroyed, and they originate from Russian imageboards where it is basically like opposite Sup Forums in that it is mostly populated by liberals. I don't know how true this is but it seems the opinion on Russia is polarized between extreme Putin worship or extreme anti-Russian viewpoints

All bark, no bite.

Kek, my ID
>My 9mm

America fuck yeah!

That's funny because I've heard from Russians that everyone spreading pro-russian opinions are either complete drunkards, or paid-shills to grow support for their government (like RT apparently??).

Who's word do we trust, user?

I wouldn't call the whole Ukraine thing a bark

It's as shit as a third world country? Really? The pics of Moscow and shit look OK. Russians seem like a chill people from what i've seen.

Moscow and Peter =/= Russia
basically a tiny land of 1st world

>Not buying an American made S&W 1911.

>sometimes i wish Putin would announce the Soviet Union is back and wants to get the band back together, starting with Georgia
>would BTFO degeneracy overnight as America jizzes its pants in excitement as it preps its militar to do what it's always loved doing, fighting commies
>SJWs fade into obscurity, millions of americans given a purpose, liberals eternally BTFO

>What's it like compared to others?
Bigger, colder, and generally poorer
>Is Putin a good leader?
I guess. He's certainly above average.
>Should we be worried?
lol no

Gotcha. I see.

It's actually better than a third world if you don't leave Moscow or Saint Petersburg. Otherwise you're correct.

Who's Peter?

He's referring to Petersburg.

It is pretty much shit, but living here is hell lotta fun.
Putin is a cuck that cares only about creating a fake image of prosperity.
Nobody should be worried. The corrupted government top wouldn't do anything that will lead to the dramatical fall of their high living standards, and war is pretty much only thing that can cause it.

> What's it like compared to others?
Pretty much the same. The feature is: > you can only believe in Russia, you cant measure it or anything
Also only 25 years as we are allowed to have any savings after 74 years of confiscations. And we had to repay all the debts of all "ex"soviet minorities, who now constantly bitch how Russians are commies and they are not, even tho they are still represented in our government and use all the tricks to keep Russians without political representatives. We`ll see about that.

> Is Putin a good leader?
Not the worst, but could have been better.
Not a pro-Russian leader certainly.

> Should we be worried?
Who are >we?

>Putin
>Not a pro-Russian leader certainly

What?

>But living here is alot of fun
How so???

>We
As in like, pretty much any other country that would/could be vulnerable to anything Russia does.

Those who say that Russia is for russians are either retards or provocateurs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPka_VHSuYM

Youtube got bad english translations

Putin has made himself fabulously rich while President.

>> Yo Not uh pro-Russian leader certainly in the hood
Got that now?

> pretty much any other country
No such cuntry.

You don't fuck with us and you'll be fucked by some US-created ISIS or fabian society bolsheviks anyway. So...

Yeah, but you can blame us for fabian society achievements.

He is not lying though...
Every post soviet republic is a corrupt shithole run by jews and former commies.
>I wouldn't call the whole Ukraine thing a bark
Who really gives a fuck about Ukraine? And russians even pussied out of full invasion.

> *kills civilians* > reee muh invasion
> no invasion? > reee you chickened out!

>Not a pro-Russian leader certainly
Have you been to Moscow?
It's infested by muslim shitskins and all kinds of other illegal immigrants. And you can't even speak out against it.

> Have you been to Moscow?
You wont believe.

> herp derp
You watch truth-vïsor too much.

>illegal immigrants
They are perfectly legal and visa free!

There is some extra confusion, as in Russia anyone who disagrees with Putin is called a "liberal".
Pro-putin shills on Sup Forums use its hate for liberals to shill more efficiently.
is correct.

> *kills civilians* > reee muh invasion
Ukraine is one person.
> no invasion? > reee you chickened out!
Yeah you did.

>My 9mm, for accidents and emergency

He seems like a quality leader. Does that make him our ally? No. Would an alliance be beneficial? Possibly.

They have to have work permissions to be considered legals. And then there are kirgisians, vietnamese and other exotic nationalities

>You wont believe.
I believe my eyes. I visit Moscow quite often.
>You watch truth-vïsor too much.
I don't watch Ukrainian or Russian media.
>They are perfectly legal and visa free!
Yeah, there are so many illegal Ukrainians alone, and you gonna tell me that all of the shitskins from shitstans are legal?

Generally agree.

>Ukraine is one person

What did he mean by this?

>It's infested by muslim shitskins
Actually it's a largest muslim city in Europe

You have your Moscow and St. Petersburg, which are very comfy: wages are relatively high, there's a lot to do, culture is a mix of Russian, American and European. But you also have your Zazhopinsk and Pizdeugansk, cities where the only factory closed ten years ago, and the only things to do are injecting cheap opiods, drinking yourself to death and starving. Like most things in Russia, the best is very good, and the worst is really bad. No averages.

Terrible year for boxing.

Tyson Fury legitimately won all heavyweight belts, subsequently they stole a belt from him. Then Skysports and Eddie Hearn launched a media campaign against Fury while promoting Anthony Joshua as the true world champion, Joshua holds the IBF belt that was stolen from Fury. While Fury was the genuine heavyweight champion, Sky and Hearn have marketed Joshua to a whole new generation of kids, who didn't even know who Tyson Fury was. Heavyweight division is corrupt, only one real champ left, he's injured and won't fight a competitive battle for another year at least, and then it will probably be a warm up. (Deontay Wilder)

Now the same corruption that stole Fury's heavyweight prestige, have blatantly rigged a whole night of boxing without any internal apology. Perez beat Hooker in every round, yet the match was a draw, Kovalev beat Ward, threw him around like a rag doll in some rounds. Ward looked battered after the final bell juxtaposed to Kovalev who still looked fresh faced.

Russian athletes beware, look at Anna Kournikova who has had her career destroyed for being Russian. America bans a widely used drug in Russia, then subsequently begins to ban Russian athletes who took that drug.

American is corrupt, only weakness needs to hide behinds lies and politics.

There's the redpill, America rapes Russia, and Russia comes back for more.