Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

>asking minimum wage for a job

>unemployable because the illegal next to me asks for less than MINIMUM WAGE

yeah, nah. Fuck off, m8.

>yeah whatever bitch, now pour me my coffee. >black, none of that gay frappuccino shit.

Hey, it's the Mexicans that come into this country and take shit pay and zero benefits.

That's the issue with it, they take shit jobs that companies take advantage of.

In fact, by being against illegal immigration you're supporting proper wage and documented work. Go blow up some trucks.

roses are red
tacos are enjoyable
don't blame a white man
just because you're ("unemployable", "poor", "uneducated", "major in gender studies", "lost elections", "you are there illegal", "your country is a shithole"...)

hey it works

tho what I said is probably racist, while on that picture is progressive

>Government allows 30-40 million illegal immigration from Latin America
>Wages go down in US and replaced by cheaper workers
>Government also allows open trade policies and free capital movements
>Industrial lords move their capital and production out of US and then export their products back in the US(all with the blessing of Washington elite)
Yeah, no, fuck you for betraying the white working class in America.

Fuck off leftypol, nobody likes your slide threads.
If you see a nigger pull the trigger.

>Tacos are good
>Filled with grease and make you shit
But Mexicans are unemployable in their country

Why argue with truth?
But that is not why we are building the wall.

You have to go back.

Their idea is cute and there are plenty of scumbag unemployables, but it's missing the entire point of immigration.

The US isn't a plot of land with work and opportunity. It's a nation, with borders. If you want employment in the states become a citizen herp derp

I guess it's better when the work is being done by illegal than when it's not being done at all.

Half of those jobs they "work at" can be done by robots or high school teenagers.

they have to go back.

Ohio is red
wisconsin too
If I lived on free gibs
I'd be mad too

>Leftists are for social dumping
The left has truly become a joke

By that logic anarcho capitalism is good

>ROSES ARE RED
>TACOS ARE TRASH
>DON'T BLAME AMERICA
>JUST BECAUSE MEXICO IS A SHITHOLE

Well, OP?

The wall is growing higher,
I'm opening my champaigne,
You spics are awfully bitter,
Make America great again.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
It's a shame that immigration law
Is too confusing for you

Mexican intellectuals
Think that they're clever
Citizenship when?
Hmm, let me check: never

That is what cultural Marxism does to them. It tells them that their culture is terrible and to blame for all of society's ills. They advocate for the destruction of their homes thinking this is a good thing. These leftist have no pride in anything not their race, their country, their civilization, not even their own bodies.

HEY HEY
HO HO
DEPORT
TACO

>Ask minimum wage for a job
>Mexican can afford to do the job for less because I am forced at gunpoint to subsidize his living costs

Illegals wouldn't even survive if we had a true free market. They wouldn't even want to come here in the first place.

>mandated female board representation
Absolute cancer.

>Hah look at all you millions of stupid people that are suffering, and struggling to feed your families,w while the rich are doubling their port folio every year.

>w-wait h-how did we lose the election

FPBP. Was going to post exactly this.

I blame fuckups like hillary

Go figure!
Who could have predicted that when you set restrictions on whom you can hire you get less talented people than when you can choose whomever you want?!?!??!!!

Im just blown away here

10/10 because you forced me to say "again" like a britbong

you can blame a white man for hiring illegals so he can afford an extra thai prostitute on his bi-monthly vacations
i don't get why you plebs gotta fight amongst eachother, while the pigs stay happy at their money troughs, free to gorge themselves in contentment

Roses are red
Microchips are enjoyable
Don't blame a robot
Just because humans are now unemployable!

>the left have moved on to blaming people for their misfortune
they're getting ever closer to calling white people Cadillac-driving welfare queens

The blue pill is still strong when it comes to rich crooks taking money from the white man

It is though

audible kek

test

>It is though
Enjoy having 10 years old that accept 100 dollars per month, taking your job

This is why Clinton lost in Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.

>tfw you can't get foreign food in japan because it's not diverse enough oh wait

Pennsylvania is red California is blue don't cry about the elections the next time you lose.

If all you can do is unskilled labor you are indeed a loser and deserve no respect.

But I still rather make the underclasses work instead of letting them leech off welfare while we have to hire Polish people to do the jobs they are too lazy to do.

>make 150K/year (probably more this year, i haven't even checked)
>voted for hillary and lose
>trump going to cut my taxes and stop welfare to lazy poor leeches & NEETs
guess things turned out OK after all ...

Some pills are red.
Other are blue.

You can choose which you want to swallow.
But your president will always choose the Jew.

I am employed. Illegal and low skilled immigrants don't go for the jobs in my sector. They're still shit though.