Did Bendis create DC's Frieza?

Did Bendis create DC's Frieza?

Attached: IMG_5959.jpg (883x1400, 502K)

idk what was the point of making the covers recap his origin if the story is set in the present

Doesn't DC have a bunch of Frieza types already?

I mean like how Frieza destroyed Goku's planet, this dude destroyed Superman's planet.

Brainiac has already done that in several continuities.

That is legitimately the least interesting part about Frieza.

Why?

You'd think that a science based society that ignores science that it doesn't want to think about would be more relevant than ever, but nope. *Bendis*

My exact thought.

Are we retconning what destroyed Krypton AGAIN? Fuck Bendis

If this guy transforms into an incredibly oversimplified version of himself that looks much more harmless while being more powerful than Superman, I'll go for it.

This. Eventually people are going to have to face the fact that Sub-Saharan Africans only have an average IQ of 70.

Looks like soy Darkseid

How many fucking origins post-crisis for Superman do we have now? Man of steel, Birthright, Secret origin, Grants New 52 action comics run, now Bendis.

Was this really necessary?

Looks like a dude infected with a Doomsday virus.

>Doomsday Virus
Isn't that hysterical? Doomsday is so much of a non character, that DC finally wised up and said "fuck it, he's a virus now"

Attached: doomsday.jpg (1275x1650, 561K)

>DC's Frieza

Not even remotely sexy enough

Attached: freeza.jpg (640x480, 134K)

They did right before Rebirth happened. That literally was an event in a Superman comics. Superman fights Doomsday and Doomsday goes viral and we get SuperDoomsday.

I want Frieza to shove his tail up my ass while calling me a filthy monkey

Remember H'el?
Exactly. Bring back the Rouge's Gallery from Morrison's Action Comics.

Doomsday is many things. But THE Doomsday is the source of the virus.

Even the original Doomsday isn't much to talk about. He's just the wall that stopped the flying brick

I remember H'el. What happened to that guy, he dead?

Exactly. Shit's so bad when the average American, surrounded by so much information and technology, is even dumber than that.

>darksoyd

It wasn't right before Rebirth it was in like 2013

It's literally the most interesting part about him. He destroyed the saiyans due to his extreme paranoia at what they'd become, weeding them out, never to be a menace to his reign........until Toriyama decided to retcon that into Beerus telling him to do it, like the hack he is.

Even with the previews and all the shit i still can't believe Bendis will ruin Superman.

>Frieza
>Not Black Zero
>ctrl F no mention of Black Zero

The nigga is literally Bendis' version of Black Zero. Fuck me this is worse than "Woah Jon is Gohan" when the Supersons idea was decades older than Gohan.

>Muh Frieza

You guys are absolutely pathetic. "Guy that destroyed Krypton" has been a thing in DC for a long ass time. Sometimes its Brainiac. Sometimes Black Zero. Now its this guy.

Your mind went to fucking Frieza? Really?

Dragonballfags are fucking cancer, man.

>Toriyama decided to retcon that into Beerus telling him to do it
So Frieza is the ultimate scum of the Universe (and every universe!) and everyone hates him but they'll just chill out with Beerus like bros and have feasts.

But original Superson is not like Jon or Gohan.

>Supeman's weaker son that's trying to live up to the legacy while hanging out with Batman's son

Come on user. They even titled the Damian and Jon book Supersons.

I'm fine with Superman origin stories because they tend to be pretty good outside of Earth-1, and even that was an okay read.

Stay tuned for "Frank Miller!"

>Frieza

Frieza is shit. Also keep your anime shit off my Sup Forums you fucking weeb.

This has been done with other bad guy, ugh, why is Bendis such an unoriginal hack.

Once he's gone no one is going to care about that ugly thing anyway.

More importantly will editors be able to cure Bendis of his Bendis speak? Or will it only make it worse?

Because he's a "God."

I hate how the whole god system is a fucked up nightmare controlled by two little kids that think forcing people to fight gladiator matches for their loved ones to survive is good fun.

But I REALLY hate how everyone seems so weirdly cool with it and are totally willing to suck Zeno's little roly poly ollie dick.

Like I said, hack.

>Black Zero

I miss that guy. The original, I mean. It'd be pretty metal to see him return.

What about Superman Black?

Attached: SupermanPrime.png (1024x776, 1.23M)

Krypton should have been an ancient intergalactic empire. Which was seen a such a threat that eventually the guardians of oa, the Martians, and new gods put them down. Reducing krypton to a resource poor isolationist society. While also causing the downfall of the Martians and turning the manhunters against the guardians.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mnwcormgOC1qkyedj.jpg (500x532, 90K)

If we're using DBZ metaphors, H'el was basically Raditz.

I'm fine with the "B...but if filthy aliens find out that we can become gods under yellow sunlight, they'll purge the fuck out of our planet, so let's never leave." story. It's a better reason for them to have stagnated and given up on listening to a guy warning them that they'd abused the planet to the breaking point because "Well, we can't leave, so there's obviously no problem."

Morrison's Rogue's Gallery is criminally underrated. That one guy that evolves into things humanity can evolve into was brilliant. The Kraven the Hunter guy was also surprisingly cool.

It's a shame people have done dick all with Morrison's run.

Well it’s either fight or get erased. There’s no one that can stop them.

The psychic guy whose head went pink?who developed his powers while Clark was growing up? I liked that guy a lot. Good shout user

Wasn't he supposed to be a callback to the "original" Superman that Siegel and Shuster did who was telepathic and a villain? I thought that was cool.

It's supposed to evoke Byrne's miniseries

The most interesting thing about freiza is Linda Young

Oh he was Captain Comet nevermind

I wish they'd just go back to the pre-cisis Krypton where it was a young planet that got cut down just as they were starting their space program. I like Krypton when its supposed to be a parallel to Earth and not a race of xenophobic retards.

>I like Krypton when its supposed to be a parallel to Earth and not a race of xenophobic retards
>I like Krypton when its supposed to be a parallel to Earth and not a parallel to Earth

can dbtards and their weakass universe just leave already

But they made the big lights and made the arena go boom! Surely this means they can destroy multiverses with their fingertips!

The fact the world is not as xenophobic as it should be is why Europe is currently a powder keg steadily building to critical mass.

He's probably the best one-off Superman villain. He would've been a great staple enemy.

There is something interesting about Frieza?

Doomsday virus was actually a bro. Definitely an interesting take on it.

Last i check i believe he is stuck in an endless time loop

What about frank miller

Frank's Superman is going to be great. Frank has always written a good Superman and Frank has always had a soft spot for Superman.

Braniac never destroyed Krypton in comic canon, only in STAS right?

Yeah.

This was the only story where Doomsday has been remotely interesting

plus it's an alt-universe so who gives a shit.

I thought DBZfags considered Darkseid to be DC's Frieza? Which always seemed odd to me, because Darkseid's an actual god and not just a space conqueror. And Earth is actually extremely important to the Fourth World mythos.

>Darkseid is Freiza
NOPE. Not only does Darkseid operate on a bigger scale but his MO is different. Frieza genocides planets then sells them (which begs the quesiton of how lucrative its supposed to be when the DBZ universe has only a handful of habitable planets, but oh well, Toriyama is senile). Darkseid wants to mind control the entire multiverse with Anti-Life.

Frieza is closer to Mongol and Warworld.