Quiet, Goldie, or I’ll beat you harder than I ever did Tanya

> Quiet, Goldie, or I’ll beat you harder than I ever did Tanya

Jesus Christ was Campbell high during this take?

Attached: 40568DF6-662E-42EE-8EA4-D700590BA5B0.jpg (1209x1061, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f30Jq8BQPQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I completely forgot about this movie's existence. I remember being a little girl and really wanting to wear her outfit cause I thought it was pretty.

Was this movie any good?

I like it but I liked the Warcraft movie.
Also post tits

is rock a doodle any good

If you go into it expecting a great film, you won't like it.

It's fun, but completely nonsensical and stupid. But it's fun.

It was alright but they had to include a little kid which makes a lot of scenes annoying. Some of the songs were shit, some of them were great.

>little girl
>girl
Bullshit

Of the 90s Don Bluth films, it's alright. Certainly leagues above Troll in Central Park, and not as clunky as Pebble and the Penguin.

Who the fuck is Tanya? Has been so long I can barely remember anything except for that rape scene, shit gave me nightmares as a kid.

>rape scene

Attached: what now.png (326x318, 160K)

A lot of people repressed that memory, consider yourself lucky user.

The hell are you on about? There's no rape.

Hey, the Warcraft movie fucking rules, brother.

The Full Film! Now on Youtube!

youtube.com/watch?v=f30Jq8BQPQo

Attached: Rock-A-Doodle.jpg (500x741, 86K)

Wasn't the film meant to be like a metric fuckton darker but Bluth got forced to make it a lot more kid friendly by adding in the little shitlet kid?

>I remember being a little girl
>girl
Tits or GTFO

/thread at 47:44

It's honestly disappointing how this film turned out.
Lord knows Bluth tries but it just doesn't work for him. Would be great if some madman remade the film

>mfw Ice Age was originally supposed to be a Don Bluth film
>mfw there were also plans for a Hitchhiker's Guide adaptation by him

Attached: image.jpg (332x332, 30K)

Good! I think that it's very good that you say that! Just keep on saying and buying that and your life will be a lot brighter!

I would not be surprised if that director was raping goldie on the side

You know the rules
Tits or GTFO
sharpie in pooper w/time stamp also acceptable

The movie's problem is how the protagonist is very annoying and having a kid who blatantly doesn't know how to voice act? Yeah that's very grating. The movie doesn't even need that kid to function. About the only utility that human boy turned cat could have had is a sub-plot about how he feels after losing his humanity. You know feeling like a freak and isolated. But I guess that's too harsh to show on screen. A little kid losing his sanity because the villain took his physical humanity away. And knowing Sup Forums, have the kid meet a cat girl that makes him feel awkward because she's not human. There I just made the movie more appealing to you, you're welcome.

What memery is this?

Gonna have to commish that sooner or later.

Somebody's projecting.

This movie is really weird. You can tell they wanted to make it alot edgier and scary, but then remembered it was a kids movie.

The live action stuff also felt out of place as fuck, like it was a last second addition to the movie and they scrapped something else to fit the live action in.

I forgot the Duke wanted to eat the kid for some reason.

And I forgot the bird was Mandark (I think).

Not a meme user, just don't think on that movie too much and you will be just fine.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT THINK ABOUT THAT MOVIE!

I feel your bait would be more effective if the full fucking film wasn't posted in this thread

>bird was Mandark (I think)
Yeah same voice actor.

A lot of the post 80s films by Bluth seemed to be marred by executive meddling. They'd make him do everything very kid friendly to the point that it was banal and borderline insulting to the intellect of the demographic it was aimed at.

It's not Anastasia tier (which is a bit below American Tail tier, IMO), but it's close.

That's just what they want you to think user, the full theatrical cut was fucking buried after all of the lawsuits.

The best quality of the film anyone can find is the PAL DVD release.

Attached: snapshot_00.49.08_[2018.03.23_23.22.47].png (720x576, 767K)

I remember watching RockaDoodle.... then I met a girl in 4th grade who was obsessed with it. I knew then based on her level of enthrallment with the movie that it was dangerous. I'm old and an animation nerd and anyone who can recall 3+ Don Bluth films from their childhood deserves to have their character profile noting it.

Attached: (JamieF)__Rock-A-Doodle(1).jpg (1050x786, 247K)

The climax is surpsingly badass

Hard to say, the way the Duke is defeated felt a bit anticlimactic. He just gets his magic thrown back at him and he's shrunk, and then his nephew apparently decides to eat him which is kind of weird.

Is it just me or is the opening intro animation really good looking?

Like someone put their full effort into it?

Goldie really does have a cute design.

>Troll in Central Park
oh god i fucking hated that movie

Everyone does. There's nothing redeeming about it. It's got to be the worst role Dom and CNR ever had in their respective careers.

Does this even have a DVD release here in the US? I have never seen one.

Also, yeah he was a bit much at points but the cat was pretty cute, I gotta admit. Even if his acting was shit.
The live action segments were totally unnecessary though. They actually sorta ruin the whole thing.

I actually just looked it up and it turns out that there is a Blu Ray release for this now.

Attached: OQS04QWu_o.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

They might have worked if there had been better indication of what they were trying to achieve. As it is, you can't tell if the kid was dreaming it all, or if some of it really did happen. It's like they couldn't be bothered to commit to one idea and just sort of shrugged and went "eeeeeehhh, maybe both?"

I'm watching this for the first time since the 90s and I gotta say this is especially weird and bad even for a Bluth film.

Yea, it's pretty bad, but nothing compared to the train wreck that is Troll in Central Park. That movie was brain cancer.

That line isn't in the movie.

Neither is this. Is this thread just some guys excuse to spam fake shit? Is this meant to be funny?

JUST POST THE GODANM FURRIES!

Attached: 00AD87D7-3066-4A4B-BEDC-306E2A26A1AE.jpg (900x1200, 197K)

is that the fucking rocket suit from kill la kill?

Re watching the movie, definitely getting some nostalgia, cheesy, but not as bad as some make it out to be, especially compared to Troll in Central Park and Thumbelina

I hate you

That is Thomas Elba Edison from the gacha game Fate/Grand Order

Irish GTFO

Attached: A44FC57C-1CE5-4681-9661-AD611F6D6927.png (1334x750, 2M)

COCKADOODLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL-YOUHOOOOO.

Posting girl so hot they had to change her outfit design halfway through production

Attached: 66437996533.jpg (1280x1045, 197K)

Sources needed.

Bluth is weird. His work see-saws between all time classics and absolutely terrible

And everything he does has terrible sequels.

Odd factoid I know is that the late Joe Ranft was fascinating by how terrible this movie was.
Learned this after watching the tribute animation John Musker made after his death, which included a reference to this.

I want Sup Forums to leave.

This movie is especially awful because it was made by a studio that SHOULD have had creative control over what they made, right? This wasn't the result of non-stop exec meddling, this was just 100+ talented artists simultaneously making pure shit.

Attached: LONDON!.png (273x248, 8K)