OH SAY CAN YOU SEE?

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE?

this was posted before and did not include France and others i forget which ones also lost to vietnam.

France got a truce....
They did lose at dien bien phu though

>lose

france, japan, and the USA has a treaty called the paris peace accords, so no we didnt lose.

france and japan lost
US has a peace treaty
sorry fucked up previous post

The U.S. won every battle.
We withdrew due to the media lying to people. And the civilian unwillingness to continue the war.
It was ultimately South Vietnam who lost the war despite what you were told.
The South Vietnamese were some of the shittiest fighters the U.S. has ever allied with.

>We withdrew due to the media lying to people
wrong, we withdrew because the paris peace accords said we had to, it was part of the deal

It was a contributing factor.
But in all honesty we could have won if we pushed harder in the Battle of Ia Drang/ LZ Albany.

FUKKEN SAVED

isnt where drang valley where the chinese chinks sent some 300-400 thousand fully armed and equipped trops to push us back because we had almost beaten them back?

FTFY

garbage thread
>hurr only america lost in Vietnam
try France shitlord

They were protecting Ho Chi Ming and other top N.Vietnamese brass.
If these individuals were eliminated then and there the Vietnam war would have been a lot easier for us. And the Peace/Hippie movement would never have gotten so out of control and there would be fewer far leftists today.

Nice you do the job for me lad.

Keep it up.

Americans lost to uungke farmers and that is what matters.

>moon meme

While they were first at many things, we surpassed them and won the space race and later enjoyed prosperity while their economy and Government came crashing down.

Laika

>Columbia and Challenger exploded
There are still 4 other orbiters.

>this shitlord XD

It was a space race.

Race for space. Russians were first in space with Gagarin. You lost

Yea, the US left on a truce too, learn your history

Our monkey beat Yuri Gagarin.

Our monkey was Free.

The hammer and sickle isn't on the moon.
Also, why is a Pole shilling for Russia?

>The hammer and sickle isn't on the moon.
First. In. Space.
Fuck your moon, sun or any other uranus/saturn/pluto etc.

>t.Buttmad Ivan
The country that got into space first ceased to exist in 1992.

China

Remind me only one country on the Earth who now can send man in the space?

France is red also genius,

Could of won in like 2 years if we just bulldozed the north but we were too fearful of Korea 2.0.

I've heard that the US won - just not a maximal victory. They achieved some war goals - destroying the south, but were not able to install a stable client regime.

Out of curiousity, why do you think the US went to fight that war?

>
>FTFY
>
>While they were first at many things, we surpassed them and won the space race and later enjoyed prosperity while their economy and Government came crashing down.

"Yeah Russia did all those things before we did but we made up that winning the space race would mean only land on the moon first so we won."

Moon landing is cute. But you got blown away by Russia in space.

Has a half-Viet/half-White American, I feel like the embodiment of Western power