Tony Blair: Theresa May a "lightweight"; Corbyn a "nutter"

Seems like The Don's rhetoric has rubbed off on the Brits. What does Sup Forums think about this?

>The controversial former Prime Minister is engineering a comeback because he feels he can fill a political vacuum caused by Theresa May being a “light weight” and Jeremy Corbyn being a “nutter”, The Sunday Times reports.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-returning-to-politics-comeback-jeremy-corbyn-nutter-theresa-may-lightweight-a7427676.html

He's a war criminal.

Someone needs to BTFO this war criminal.

Sad!

LOCK

when will he stand trial in the Hague?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA just when you think you've seen it all.

Off to le gallows he goes!

Tony Blair is delusional if he thinks anyone wants that wanker back. It took long enough to get rid of the snivelling gobshite.

Everyone hates this fucking snake, he doesnt stand a chance.

Great guy

inb4 muh illegal Iraq war - since when has the legality of war mattered? War is war, grow some fucking balls.

Half of you support hitler and wish he was ruling now. His war was hardly legal.

Blair was a great man, what he did to unite people in the center was fantastic, a thoroughly likeable chap too.

I didn't agree with Blair but he was certainly made a scapegoat by the media. Gordon Brown was the most based labour PM but was never given a chance since he was always Blair's bumboy in peoples mind, despite the fact that he obviously held different views

British soldiers died with nothing to show for it.

UK sent their soldiers to die in a war that they got nothing out of in return.

Blair's name will forever be associated with that.

I don't know much about Brown, what was so good about him?

If it wasn't for Brown we would be using the Euro right now, nevermind Brexit

Soldiers die in war. There is no such thing as a risk-free war.

There is also no such thing as the perfect war.

Sadaam forced the issue. I believe it was right to go into Iraq. Not Libya, however.

>Soldiers die in war.
That's a given, but at least let there be a good reason for going to war in the first place.
>Sadaam forced the issue.
No.

Brown was a fucking idiot. He wasn't even elected.

He had a lot of brains for sure (though he stoked the credit boom like all other political economists) but he was never a statesman.

Still, I would rather have him back in Labour. The Tories and Labour are second-rate compared to Blair's cabinet.

This guy is with Soros

If Blair get's accepted back into the Commons and becomes a mainstream career politician again I will literally leave this country because it's already over.

HAHAHA oh shit do you even realise how much both Blair and Brown are hated?

>>Sadaam forced the issue.
>No.

What would you have done then?

He kept running rings around the UN inspectors.

Sure it turned out he didn't have anything and had actually been destroying WMDs but he never admitted that, instead he gave the impression he might still have them.

You can't let an unstable leader of a country keep doing that. You have to intervene.

Yes, the dodgy dossier and all that but it was a means to an end, who gives a fuck.

Would you have let Sadaam carry on like that? Don't forget that the war in Iraq had the support of the rest of the Middle East.

Blaming it on Bush and Blair is quite convenient but nothing more than an unqualified soundbite.

Do you always follow popular opinion, the opinion of the average dolt?

Good luck with that. You just voted to voluntarily give up your freedom of movement rights.

If you are the modern example of the European left it is little wonder your parties are getting crushed so thoroughly. 2001 was a long time ago were you even alive back then? do you have any idea how much shit has changed?
>t old fag

He's a war criminal?

I bet labour screws Corbyn over and replaced him with Blair

Thank god. Blair was actually a pretty good PM. I'd take him over a woman or a communist anyday.

He's despised here. Labour under Corbyn are doing shit in the polls, but hyptothetical polling but Labour under Blair even lower lel.

>Blair was actually a pretty good PM
Importing the 3rd world is good? His government literally imported shitskins to replace white brits.

>Still believing polls after the fuck-ups of the General Election, Brexit, and Trump

As has every successive government so what's your point? He did a good job on the economy, killed sand niggers and had a great relationship with the US. Like I said he's better than having a woman or commie in charge.