To everyone salty about the new TMNT

To everyone salty about the new TMNT.
bismuthspartnerincrime.tumblr.com/post/170496261758/maybe-its-because-i-desire-to-be-a-character

Attached: 5159F5EF-43D7-41CC-9565-3618A364594A.jpg (360x240, 56K)

Oh, good, it's not immediately about Black April.

That being said, that one tri-fusion somebody made between 2012 April and 2018 April is the best Black April fan design ever made and I want to protect her smile. But I don't have the picture with me right now.

>Tumblr shilling this garbage
I’m not surprised.

>TMNT 2012 had the best designs for the turtles since it was the first time there was some effort to make them look distinct and well like… teenagers.

it's a shitty desing tho.

Attached: 1445527128575.jpg (384x288, 30K)

why

Agreed. The new show’s style is a huge improvement over this in my opinion, though I’m biased against cgi shows in general since the lower budgets make it look much worse than 2d.

Attached: 2B3D7210-F92F-4B89-9891-270D5C91EDD8.jpg (1161x1270, 277K)

>bismuthspartnerincrime

Not gonna bother clicking this

Also you either are this person or follow them, making you a fagboy.

Attached: 1517188734100.jpg (429x385, 50K)

i cant believe Sup Forums saw this trailer and still thinks its bad , im still trying to figure it out. the designs arent bad . everyone looks cool expect for April with that nasty ass hair and glasses . but other than that the trailer looks cool as fuck , the action will probably be cool as well ,

Attached: 8b333.jpg (1064x884, 513K)

I just skimmed it but the issue I have with big Raph is that he is taking up a trait synonmous with another turtle: Slash.

Just saw the trailer for the new cartoon. It doesn't look as bad as I through it would, and the visuals look better than the shitty promotional art, but there's still two thinks I don't accept. Splinter's design still sucks and I still don't like April being a teenager which was also a problem with the 2012 cartoon.

But they ARE bad designs. Ralph being too big IS a criticism, but my biggest issue is the personality switch and the mystical powers.

>being this butthurt over a cartoon

He makes a good point about reboots that play it too safe being pointless. But I think that reboots that change too much are also pointless. If the TMNT are so outdated that you need to change them this much, why reboot it at all? Just make a new group of mutant teenage monsters.

Is Raph using Tonfas a legit criticism?

>He

>why reboot it at all? Just make a new group of mutant teenage monsters.
Brand recognition. Why spend all the time and effort establishing a new brand when you can just recycle a brand that has already proven to be profitable with visibly little to no risk?

>Just make a new group of mutant teenage monsters.
People tried.
None of them ever lasted.

No.
Why would you want Raph to use the same boring sais again?

Same reason Batman would still be using a batarang?

Which would be?

>knowing who that is
Well, yeah. But that just kind of sucks, doesn't it?
They didn't last because they had to compete with TMNT and with each other in a market that was over-saturated with TMNT imitators. The market isn't oversaturated anymore. They'd definitely have a better chance now. Especially if they didn't have to compete with the TMNT.

It's recognizable.

It's one of the defining character traits?

Signature weapon, you mean. Weapons aren't a trait.

The more I watch the trailer, the more I like that they're different heights and body types. Even though they're brothers I've never been a fan of the same size, different color mask with the old designs.
I like that Mikey and Ralph have to interact with one another differently. Like Ralph having to crouch a little to fist bump Mikey, or Mikey being small enough to fit on top of Ralph's shell. It's interesting to look at.

For the turtles it kind of is.

They kinda are for the turtles.

>Not approving of something means you're butthurt

Go back to your blog.

>The market isn't oversaturated anymore. They'd definitely have a better chance now. Especially if they didn't have to compete with the TMNT.
Well shit when you put it like that...Street Sharks reboot when?

I didn’t know TMNT fans could such crybabies.

The issue with these designs is that there's just too much shit on them. It's trying way too hard when they basically got it right the first time.

This looks like something that would have come out alongside Street Sharks and Biker Mice, trying to steal TMNT's thunder before getting canned after a dozen episodes.

>Street Sharks
>Not Extreme Dinosaurs

Attached: 1513101827941.jpg (238x212, 16K)

the only babies here today are the fucking faggot ass shills who can't seem to accept that people think shit looks like shit.

>Extreme Dinosaurs
>Not Battletoads

i cant believe Sup Forums saw this trailer and still thinks its bad , im still trying to figure it out. the designs arent bad . everyone looks cool expect for April with that nasty ass hair and glasses . but other than that the trailer looks cool as fuck , the action will probably be cool as well ,

Attached: ink.png (426x353, 281K)

>not Snickers

Attached: 33009-Biker_Mice_from_Mars_(Europe)-1458969366.jpg (256x224, 28K)

How’s it look like shit?
Or do you want more cheap 3D garbage?

>did it right the first time
and we've wrapped back around to "every new show should be a new IP" logic

They already rebooted Biker Mice back in like 2006.

I didn't know Nick had shills.

>Animator tries to do damage control
>"Nah, still don't like how it looks"
>"FUCKING CRY BABIES FUCK YOU"

Attached: lol.jpg (532x265, 21K)

>being this wrong

Attached: 1353161534444.gif (500x281, 598K)

>shills don't exist

The only shills here are the SU fags.

Wow, those eyes are awkward as fuck.

This is the only correct answer. Although I wouldn't trust Rare to make a good Battletoads game anymore.

Attached: dq.png (372x180, 77K)

When the fuck did SU become a part of this?

Any one who believes that is new, a shill or an off-siter
Sup Forums alone spawned the MLP craze with some help from Sup Forums. Shilling shit on Sup Forums would have some of the best returns in the industry. With moot gone it's likely even easier given Hiroshima Nagasaki's love of dollars.

First off, the faces look awful. Second, like the new live action Turtles, the designs obsessively wear the Turtle personalities on their sleeves. Don doesn't need to be borderline cyborg for us to get that he's the tech, and Ralph doesn't need to be a giant monster for us to understand that he's the most physical. 2012 did a good job on that aspect of making them different without forcing their personalities onto their visuals.

Except I don't like that show, retard. Talk about trying to throw people off a scent.

I don't watch cartoons faggot Im a TMNT fan. You on the other hand haven't denied being a shill or explained the two copypasta shill replies.

nuTMNT > Calarts
Deal with it.

oh I know it user. it's every day. Some companies are worse than others. And sometimes I think it's creators themselves or their friends who feel the need to attack criticism but wouldn't dare do so in such an angry way on social media.

I...

desing

don't both Michelangelo and Leo have basically the same personality in this series?

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

>to anyone having a negative opinion, please refer to this other opinion
also there's 3 things in that url that are instant turn offs even if their opinion mattered

NUH UH YOU'RE JUST A CRYBABY REEEEEEEE

>Shilling shit on Sup Forums would have some of the best returns in the industry.
Explain.

Isn’t the new TMNT CalArts?

Being better than beanheads doesn't take much

>Any one who believes that is new, a shill or an off-siter
Sup Forums alone spawned the MLP craze with some help from Sup Forums. Shilling shit on Sup Forums would have some of the best returns in the industry.
This is some grand delusion right here.
Besides, wasn’t it Cartoon Brew that kicked off the MLP craze?

Biker Mice From Mars master race.
>literally had an episode where a female character quits playing a superhero after nearly dying and it's treated like a good thing
That show was based as fuck.

>Implying the new show won’t have beanheads

>delusion
Not in the slightest
>cartoonbrew
>relevant EVER
>Sup Forums culture and jokes
>permeating across the net
>horsefucking
>major Sup Forums craze
>cartoon brew
So this is the power of brain damage.

>literally had an episode where a female character quits playing a superhero after nearly dying and it's treated like a good thing
>That show was based as fuck.
Are you okay user?

>So this is the power of brain damage.
Funny, I was about to say the same thing...

>cartoonbrew
>relevant EVER
I think he was talking about that article Amid Amidi wrote speeding out about FiM before it was released. This got people curious about the show and they checked it out.

>...
Your off-sitter admission speaks more than words ever could.
>off-siter
>in an obscure thread for an obscure show
>trying to defend it
>trying to pretend shills aren't on Sup Forums
Hmmm

>le CalArts may may
You’re not slick shill.

>in an obscure thread for an obscure show
How the fuck is TMNT obscure by any stretch of the imagination?

Eat my beanmouth, faggot.

>...
>Your off-sitter admission speaks more than words ever could.
Is this the new Reddit spacing? When you lack an argument, just pick apart minor posting styles?

That was a straight continuation, not a reboot. Get your terms straight.

For a minute I read that as “Eat my bean”.
I thought things were getting sexual for a moment.

>b-but TMNT isn't obscure
This iteration very much is as seen by this dead thread. Funnily you can't deny the other parts either. You are an off-siter, you were asserting that shills aren't around and you were defending this itteration of the show ardently.

>is this the new
What's new is you. Best case scenario you're a tumblr expat who hasn't left their filth general often but no, this isn't new and you look like an idiot.

>This iteration very much is as seen by this dead thread.
It’s at page 1 you turbo autist.

Get fucked, tumblr. It was not to have a preachy "u go girl" episode in a cartoon for a change.

>getting triggered by female characters doing things
But sure, I’m the one who needs a hugbox.

>page 1
>it's not dead
This is surreal. It has 29 IPs and most of the traffick kicked off because me and another user are arguing with you two shills. That you don't even understand how the front page works is overwhelming evidence.

If you really wanted this to be a dead thread and if you truly believe there are a shills here, why are you responding and bumping the thread?

>say it's nice to have a plot of an episode go differently than every other cartoon does
>hurr u triggered
Off to your tumblr you go.

I am a slut for (you)s as each new reply draws me further and further away from the ever present and crushing responsibilities that colour the rest of my waking hours. Doing something passionately pointless is rewarding. So here I am being pointlessly passionate for those mother fucking (you)s.
Besides the more people forced to recognise that shills walk among us the better the site gets, and the harder your job.
And you, shill?

>That you don't even understand how the front page works is overwhelming evidence.
Why are you looking for evidence?

Do more effectively reveal them to people who are willfully ignorant of the shilling around them

>say it's nice to have a plot of an episode go differently than every other cartoon does
You were very specific about “women playing superhero”.

>I am a slut for (you)s as each new reply draws me further and further away from the ever present and crushing responsibilities that colour the rest of my waking hours. Doing something passionately pointless is rewarding. So here I am being pointlessly passionate for those mother fucking (you)s.
Jesus fucking Christ...

>surprised or shocked by that in anyway
Seriously though faggot, why are you here? Sup Forums has more than exceeded its normalfag quota and its shill quota. We're at capacity. You don't belong here so leave.

Aaaaand he's a retard. Go home, folks.

You want to act like a slut Then take this (you) right on your whore face.