Ask me anything

I'm a 23-year-old male, and an alcoholic. I mostly frequent only Sup Forums out of Sup Forums boards. Ask me anything.

Why is Uranus gaseous?

Why are you such a pussy? Start lifting

I wouldn't have voted for her, I consider Trump to be the lesser of two evils.

How much do you drink? What counts as an alcoholic in Estonia?

Why does Anneke sokolaad taste so delicious?

What do you think of nsdap?

how come your addicted at such a young age? what's your family background like? MBTI type?

Because it's a gas planet, not a rocky planet. It formed that way for reasons beyond my knowledge.

I'm sorry, I would like to start working out in the future for sure.

How and why did you become an alcoholic?

I drink vodka almost exclusively, been drinking 500ml of vodka a day almost for a week now

I don't like nazis, they occupied my land and wanted to destroy my peoples

Because of boredom mostly
My dad divorced from my mother, because my mother is highly neurotic and my dad was an alcoholic as well.
My MBTI scored as INFP/ENFP

Mostly out of boredom. I am stuck in a really rural town in Estonia where I feel I don't belong to. I would like to study in a university or make a career in somewhere I can have a better future, but as of currently, my finances are limited and I am only bound by a hope, but no real chances so far. I am trying every day to better myself but I have to dull my mind with alcohol to not fall into anxiety.

> almost for a week now

If that's not what you normally do, you're just on a bit of a bender. We all do it. That doesn't make you an alcoholic. You might feel like one, but if it's only been a week and only 500mL, you probably aren't an alkie yet.

Thanks for the reassurance, I appreciate it. Believe me, I don't want to be an alcoholic for whole my life, so I really really want to believe what you are saying is true.

I've been through that thought process many times. I drink every day for a week or two, start feeling like shit (physically and mentally), then force myself to take some time off. Don't beat yourself up too bad.

What is it you want to do/study?

>500ml a day
>for like a week

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

y u no stop

I try to. Thank you again for reassurance! I hope it gets better.

Fine arts, I consider myself an artist

I am just afraid that I develop delirium tremensis, that's all

I will stop tomorrow because I will be out of monies tomorrow, bought my last 500ml bottle just an hour ago

>delirium tremensis

How long have you been drinking for before this week?

In 2016 I drank everyday 12 beers + couple of vodka shots everyday for 7 months I was at work.

How the fuck cope shitty work sober? As soon as I get off work I usually drink 4 beers and smoke a joint to calm down because so fucking pissed off.

I'm gonna try in 2017 to stay sober after work but I really doubt I can do so, all my coworkers drink too, after work we hit the near pub and drank like 3 pints and then everyone went home to drink more. I'm 26 and probably no chances of studying anymore to get better jobs, idk

>artist
Well shit that's something you can do from home. Practice is 90% of what you need, studying what you don't know can always come later.

what are your biggest dreams? Something you wished would one day happen to you, even if you don't really believe it will

>I'm gonna try in 2017 to stay sober after work

This is guaranteed to fail if you decide to do it all at once. Work on cutting out just liquor or just beer first (whichever one you have more trouble with), then once the craving for that one is gone, tackle the next craving. Trying to quit all substances at once sets you up for failure.

What job u have?

I work at shitty logistics companies, warehouses and factories. Forklift stuff and doing very dirty shit if have to, very physical stuff that you don´t need much brain for.

>artist
that's pretty accurate for an INFP/ENFP. are you a writer?

No, you are just Estonian.
Im not alcohol either im a polish-irish.

Now that I've been home I've been going to jogs and shit it's fucking easy to stay sober now. Don´t even have to smoke weed. I really hate working because it takes toll on my health because substance abuse

infrequently, like 200ml of vodka here and there for 3 days in a month or so. I've also been drinking at a work sometimes.

you're right, can't cope with a shitty job when sober without building a considerable amount of stress upon one's shoulder, drinking is one way to release the tension from people telling you to do shit and not letting you to get back at them all day long

I currently work as a print media designer at a market chain in a rural town. I get your point but the problem is that you don't earn shit from doing fine arts, currently I engage in it since it has therapeutic effect on me.

I dream of moving to america and study art major in a SJW-free american university/college.

I work as a print media designer for a market chain in a small rural town in Estonia.

I have tried writing for some novel writing contests, but not been published so far.

Thanks for reassurance, irish bro!

Why are you such a faggot?

Please don't have children. Alcoholics should never "raise" a child.

why don't you publish them online then? you have nothing to lose

I think I will not be an alcoholic forever.

I don't know where to publish them. I do have a plan to write something more decent soon and I wouldn't mind to even self-publish it, but I don't have a very good topic to write on just yet. I was thinking of writing about a couple of kids falling into cyber satanism and using smartphone apps to chase satanist symbols or something, but the problem is that I can't figure out the ending, so I have a writer's block currently.

Just joking tho.

There is help out there if you need it.
Im pretty sure Estonia is not different.

Preferably do it alone, dig inside of yourself and search for something you are missing on, that something you substituting with alcohol.

Im myself more of a social drinker, drinking to excite my shat life, rather that shut it all down i mean so for me its fighting with loneliness and bitterness and mostly just boredom.

If you can't do it alone, and you are unsure what is making you drink, im sure you have some AA or therapy there around. My father beat decades of drinking.

I don't think Estonia is any different in this regard.

start a website, use wordpress - it's so easy you'll be surprised. invest a few bucks on your own domain and a server and you can literally start publishing at any moment. you can use it for other art projects as well, building your artistic resume. maybe one day you'll use it when you'll be applying to an art school in America :)

Who is living in Estonia like? It's a very nice country

*how

You piece of degenerate trash, get your life together.
Go to the gym, meet your friends, meet women.

NO DRUGS NO ALCOHOL NO CIGARETTES

How do you into alcoholism? Especially trough vodka and other hard liquors?
>tastes like piss
>being drunk is shit and highly overrated
>end the day with a puke
>wake up feeling like complete shit

>repeat

How? Why?

I'm not trying to bash on you.
>inb4 "you're a fucking retard for not understanding alcoholism or any addiction"

Estonia is a nice country indeed, beautiful women and the things are going upward, just the rural town I live at is kinda fucked up in a way that I don't meet people my age here that much, most of them have gone to bigger towns in estonia, and I feel terribly lonely a lot

I try to, I'm sorry, I think I manage it one day

I think I am gonna see a psychologist on that matter soon

I don't puke on alcohol, my tolerance is pretty good. Vodka is good because it's clear and doesn't contain the other shit that would contribute in hangovers and feeling shitty.