Kill Six Billion Demons ksbd k6bd

>Even the Gods Must Die

Resurrection

Attached: KSBDSOT121.jpg (980x1515, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvAnQqVJ3XQ
youtu.be/WMPd_WEMrLM?t=52s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tithonus
youtube.com/watch?v=MykYRW0VooY
youtu.be/1EbmycAk50w
youtu.be/7B-WrUxron4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My money's on Mammon

“Yes, she is beautiful. Radiant, even. But make no mistake, our queen is star-kin. She is one of those hungry immortals that peel the flesh from the corpse of heaven, like the starving ghosts from our oldest and most terrifying stories. Our queen is not merciful. Our queen is our eternal slaver, and her whips are ten-thousand miles long.”

– The last king of Mykos

So much for her being out of fruit

maybe she had some jar of jam just in case.

hnnnnnng

Well, the last we saw her, she did say she'd find another way to live forever

considering her grand flying city is now on fucking fire and crashing this vault with no survivors, It is entirely possible she might have actually found that, and now is going to focus only on pushing Alison's shit in

Or she failed to find another way and is fast running out of fruit. She herself explained in Book 2 that starting shit with another demiurge is a horrible idea because the threat of all six of them standing together is the only thing that keeps Jag from demolishing existence. She must be really desperate to attack Mammon knowing it will throw the advantage to a much worse enemy.

My money is that she ate her court. all of them. It fits her theme. I actually like the "Gluttony/Glory" duality, she had all this fancy system and all this servants and courtesans and she just consumed them to keep on her high. "high" in this case meaning being alive.

>Wearing black.
Great touch. She`s a widow now, afterall.

Attached: 1508276307841.jpg (142x83, 7K)

She's also attending a funeral

She had an entire room stockpiled with the stuff being pickled in jars.

I'm betting that Mottom and the Judicator duke it out, Mottom is about to coup de grace her/Allison, then Mammon snaps out of it to fuck her shit over.

>When you get so fucking pissed that you crash your entire city into a vault just to slap a bitch
10000.00% M A D

>Mammon snaps out of it to fuck her shit over
No way it would be that easy. Cio will probably slip out with Allison while the gods are duking it out.

I have no idea what's going to happen to Mammon, but I suspect Mottom won't be making it out alive, simply because the narrative can't go forward with Mottom constantly chasing Allison with a teleporting city-ship

Allison has to be the one to kill Mottom though. As per prophecy.

spbp

>she’s riding the city

Jesus Christ. The madwoman actually did it! At the front even!

soo.. she nuked mullion town just to ask where is the bitch who slapped her?

Attached: DY5b-ISXkAA506g.jpg large.jpg (469x450, 37K)

Calling it now: Mamon breaths fire in the upcoming fight.

>Mamon breaths fire in the upcoming fight

vagina farts?

Attached: Alexander-Litvinenko-is-seen-lying-in-hi.jpg (1024x1001, 83K)

Mottom kills Mammon as a result of Allison's actions, but is weakened from the fight and Allison finishes her off with a surprise attack. Allison then takes BOTH their keys, rolling around with even more power than she has now and being strong enough to go forward on her own strength against the others.

Hold the fuck is, is she literally whipping the city to move?

Attached: 1419907238071.gif (200x200, 41K)

Oh shit I didn't even see that. I think she is.

kinky.

That's metal as fuck.

Attached: 29083456.jpg (489x328, 25K)

Mammon's... an old lady dragon?

whaaaaat

oh wait she means Allison. Fuck me.

I don't think that's how it works.
Imagine if you had a gun with unlimited ammo, but no idea how to use it, or even what the concept of a gun is. It wouldn't matter if you had more than one if you still have no idea what you're doing.

I don't think taking their keys would give Allison more power either. We don't know how duplicate keys work since there are 1,555,554 keys.
777,777 of them are crammed up in Allison's head, all of them combined make up the Master Key.

Copies of those 777,777 are distributed to The Seven with 111,111 each.

Is this the first time Mottom has been seen wearing armor since after the Demiurge War? She's come prepared. I really hope Cio is dragging Allison away and sneaking out the back door right now...

What's the population of that city by now? 1?

The key Allison has is the original key, the ones the Demiurges and their emissaries have are mere copies of the original. Allison as she is now has more power than the Seven combined, if she knew how to wield it properly.

No. The population is now 1!!!

Great and over grown? Redundant.

Allison is a giant lady dragon?
O MY MAGICAL REALM

Oh shit where was this? Do you have the page?

Yeah I don't remember that at all.

Damn, I was honestly thinking she was going to be a bag of dry bones by now. Mottom's much smarter than I gave her credit for.

Seconding with this.

Well maybe I'm not remembering it right. I thought she had reserves and they were putting the spares somewhere when they were harvesting.

No you're misremembering. I think she had servants that were picking the fruit but that's all we saw.

See, I thought there was a room on the way to the room with her tree husband corpse that had reserves of the fruit in it.

But I guess that was just the mausoleums.

you don't need to SEE the fruit room to know it exists. i mean, even if it wont last forever she has to put it someplace when she isn't eating it.

Maybe Abby mentioned something about it on tumblr once.

Searching that site is a nightmare though.

As far as I've seen we only see servants harvesting the fruit. Though to be fair it looks to be a fairly constant process. Thousands of worlds offering hundreds of women each each year to be fed to the blood man tree to grow youth fruit. I'm guessing either A. Mottom eats the stuff constantly to keep from aging any more than she has to. Which is a strong possibility. Or B. She has a sizable store room of fruit which is now her only source. In either case her time is severely limited.

Attached: WON92.jpg (950x1229, 771K)

Quoth the Dragon, "Bitch, get your house out of my house"

She probably eats the stuff constantly.

I'm not sure if her not eating it would kill her, or only make her look her age though.

We also don't know the rate at which she ages. She went from young woman to Miazaki mini old lady in the span of maybe a few hours? I have no idea how long it took them to dress Allison up for the private feast.
Then she goes from loli to mummy in the span of a few minutes.

Stress might play a role in it.

>I'm not sure if her not eating it would kill her

she's stated the fruit is the only thing keeping her alive. It's what she's using to stop ageing.

And considering the fruit only seems to work for a period of a couple of hours (she ate a huge bowl full to look like a child, while Allison only had a bite), it's obvious she has to keep eating them to stop ageing.

youtube.com/watch?v=wvAnQqVJ3XQ

>inb4 she gets frustrated at grandpa and force feeds him some fruit

Attached: 1518231817732.jpg (2176x3264, 543K)

>he becomes young/non-senile enough to remember the shitty thing he did to his kind
>kills himself, but just as he's doing the deed reverts back to senile old fart, wondering why he's got a knife sticking through his throat

Excessive use of (UNLIMITED) power accelerates things. She was gearing up for a finisher on Allison and Co. when they were escaping her palace on the flying ship at the end of Wielder of Names, and Mottom went from young to Sheev in three pages flat.

Even without doing anything exceptionally powerful she still looks like a prune. From the page where Allison confronts Mottom's court, to the page where they're eating together, Mottom goes from attractive woman to prune face. That would have maximum been an hour time frame.

I want Lil' Mammon to pal around with the gang and redeem himself with the absolute saddest death in the whole comic.

Sure, just saying that using power looks like it ages her even faster. In the escape, she corpsifies in like five seconds.

IDK I just ain't feeling this shit so much anymore.

That's what she says, but she's unwilling to test that theory.
It's keeping her young, but would she die if she stopped eating it?

Would that power keep her from dying and she'd just be stuck looking old?

Attached: 1521508102028.jpg (588x1101, 274K)

Why would she give her limited supply of youth fruits to her enemy?

Why do you all think Mottom would kill Mammon? Mottom just wants Allison under her control so she can be free, not bring about the end of all the universes if the precarious power balance of the seven is upset. And it WOULD be upset permanently if Mammon dies. Mottom does not want that.

She knows war is inevitable. She's fully aware of Jaganoth planning a new universal war, and she's just lost her own means of staying alive (so she thinks)

She's going to go down taking everything she can with her.

She also wouldn't be crashing the seat of her power into the seat of another demiurge's power just to ask some pointed questions. She's clearly cast aside any pretensions of a truce to get at Alison.

Would she set her city on fire and crash it into Mammon's vault if she just wanted to bargain with him? His bank can probably repo most of her empire anyway so it's not like she has much leverage for cutting deals the peaceful way.

I love how the city was built with a space where Mottom could stand in case she needed to crash it into something or someone.

Built the city with the intention of driving it like an absolute madman
Fuck, this is getting a little too metal.

It's more likely that's where she'd stand to announce herself to a new world she's conquered. But yes, it also doubles as a space for crashing her city with no survivors

Probably designed that way so she could rain fire and death upon worlds that would rise up against her so they could all see her doing it.

Holy shit, she didn't bust in to take out Mammon, she is just here because Alison is here! That crazy bitch...

Attached: hyped as fuck.gif (600x313, 860K)

KSD is a fucking metal comic.

Attached: WON81.jpg (950x1229, 808K)

of course it is

Attached: WON10r[1].jpg (850x1100, 812K)

Maybe that section is new and she had her last surviving slaves build it before the suicide run.

it would work like this

Attached: mottom_after_running_out.jpg (638x478, 153K)

Well sure. Remember this badass line from our favorite lady angel?

Tells you what the author likes to listen to.

youtu.be/WMPd_WEMrLM?t=52s

Attached: TeA5xhp.jpg (850x1095, 432K)

Some witches ride on broomsticks, cows, cats, vacuum machines, demons or guitars. Mottom rides a huge floating city.

>Would that power keep her from dying and she'd just be stuck looking old?
Could be much worse than just looking like an old hag: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tithonus

She could turn into a shriveled lump of black meat the size of a raisin, but still alive.

>"Your power moves the city?"
>"No, it just knows better"

Looks like Allison inspired her. She's gotten rid of her ravenous sycophants. I'm guessing she's after Mammon's key now. The balance is broken and she needs to grow strong enough to face Jagganoth or she'll die.

>That's what she says, but she's unwilling to test that theory.
>It's keeping her young, but would she die if she stopped eating it?
Abbadon said on tubmlr yes.

> Where is she?

She's obviously here for Allison, you morons.

I dont think anyone was confused about that dude.

Who are you talking to?

>gun witch rode on a blunderbuss

It was a rifle user, blunderbuss's have a flared muzzle

>>Even the Gods Must Die
youtube.com/watch?v=MykYRW0VooY
Incidentally, the first minute or so this song fits the page pretty well.

My prediction is that mammon's emissary is going to die or the debris of the crashing city is going to kill one of the kids. Mammon who regrets killing his family is now pissed and goes into a rage mode, low key hoping a giant sword in his mouth. I'm thinking he is going to kill Mottom but he is going to die aswell. He is going to give some heart felt message to cio and Allison as they escape with the rest of the count. Or another theory is that mammon is going to run and hide or protect his money while his people throw themselves in front of mottom. He sees this and then he rages.

Last post in the last thread before it went to archive was something like "Next book start really soon, start working on your Gokus now!" I wonder, was it Abby?

Probably not. That's what Abby said on twitter a couple of weeks ago I think. There's going to be a competition for fighter designs in Solomon's arc.

All the Money is on Mammon. Ground rumbles as all the gold starts to rise up into the air and then swirl about him melting has it hits his skin covering him in golden scales.

Behold Mammon the Golden Dragon

OH! MORE VISITORS! PUT THE GODDAMN TEA ON

You'll be able to submit angels and I'm already thinking of one that would be pretty sick.

Abby posted this in his tweet

>if you need some listening material for this page
youtu.be/1EbmycAk50w

When allison was being a psycho bitch, why did old king moralfag at her? Was he not the largest of murderhobos there ever was?

>Was he not the largest of murderhobos there ever was?

We only know that he killed the Prime Angels when conquering the throne. We know almost nothing of his time during the Demiurges other than he was the undisputed king. How he proved that we don't know.

As for him scolding Allison, he wasn't scolding her for leaving Cio. He's scolding her for abandoning her old morals so quickly after coming into Incubus' power. He expected more from her than to succumb to the temptations of power. I wonder what he'll say now after she's toppled her own tower and regained control.

Well yes, but he spend almost all his time after murderhobing his way to the throne of the God meditating in his tower and then basically abdicated it when shit hit the fan. He probably know that he wasn't good king.

The greatest of murderhobos can murderhobo most effectively when they can convince everyone else to not only let them murderhobo, but to also support their murderhoboing.

Man that city looks like shit. He's really phoning it in these days.

The city is on fire, user; it's probably seen better days.

The thing I don't get is Zoss said something to the effect of "I thought this cycle would be different".

Has this happened before? Is Zoss aware of some previous cycle of Throne being discovered, conquered, and then stagnating before a new King is chosen?

Half of it is just scribbles. Abbadon didn't even bother with perspective.

Is this the best western webcomic artists can do? Seriously?

>Abbadon didn't even bother with perspective
Is it? I see one-point perspective there.

ust imagine how much sexual frustration that old hag got.. she should eat poland plumber silicone made dildo or something..

youtu.be/7B-WrUxron4

Attached: 1248793756869.jpg (750x600, 67K)