THE FLASH

I'm catching up on the show. Damn, this episode was kino.

Thoughts on season 4 so far?

Attached: Enter Flashtime.jpg (1500x751, 71K)

The Flash is shit, like all CW shows

Is it really good or is it just different now that the big bad isn't a goddamn speedster?

It's good. Not as good as season 1, but good.

"Enter Flashtime" was great, though. On par with season 1's finest episodes.

Ralph is great

They made him too much of a pussy.

If you were in his shoes, it would make sense. It's only a matter of time before DeVoe kills him and the team are doing a shit job.

Only Arrowverse show I watch as this point. Other than iZombie there's no other reason CW should exist at this point.

Kinda upset that Wally wasn't there and he had to get closure in Legends.

Season one was shit though, once you know the twists and turns rewatching ot reveals it's shit

I disagree with you.

I've barely seen season 4, but you are correct OP, Flashtime was a quality episode with a spooky premise and well-thought-out dilemmas like how they can't just move the bomb at their level of speed because it would move as quickly as them and just explode anyway.

And I disagree with you, thank you for being civil

Flash is still okay, but it suffers from the same issues as Arrow. Which are lazy writing and a bloated cast.

The lazy writing, is how many shortcuts the writers take. Season 1 arrow, Oliver actually investigates. But the writers then added a shortcut. Hacking. Flash doesn't just gave hacking, but also has Cisco's vibing and the Star Labs general science gobblegook . So instead of Barry ever using his CSI skills, they just go the Science says go here.

The bloated casts is the other issue. Ore accurately, it is characters with nothing to do. Arrow just keeps adding more goons to the field, while Flash has more people jabbering in his ear.

>Season one was shit though,
I beg to differ. While it was happening live it was amazing but the novelty 5 years later has worn off. The episodes have no rewatch value but as it was happening it was captivating and interesting mostly cause people had very high expectations for cape-tv as a whole.

Arrow started going downhill when they decided Sara wasn't going to be THE black canary.

>Haven't watched any of the Arrowverse shows since the mid-season break.
FREEDOM! I've finally ended the momentum. Now I just need to hit the breaks on Supernatural and I'm completely free.

Attached: YEAAH BOYYY!!!.png (521x621, 583K)

Guys last time I saw a Flash episode from Seaosn 4 was when they go to DeVoe's house to confront him. What episodes should I skip after that, I don't want to deal with Iris' shit.

You literally just agreed with everything I said

Iris is drama-free now.

Bullshit. Run Iris Run, for one.

Devoes master plan was to make his wife fuck a black guy and when that backfired,get her to fuck a bunch of cute girls.

Truly the thinking man's fetish.

I mean we don’t really know his endgame, in the mean time though he just keeps date rapeing his wife in alternate forms

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

Why is S2-4 so shit

Fpbp

No, we're on good terms...she dumped me...

Is there a mega with all the episodes to catch up

It was never great. It was average case of the week with shitty drama and too many boring/useless characters, and from time to time a good episode which made me believe the show could grow and get better.
I stopped mid-season 2 because it never did.

Honestly this season has been pretty good. Some terrible blips here and there (Iris as the flash) but overall quality has been a lot higher than previous seasons with Flashtime being an absolute highlight.