I'm surprised WB is letting the Supernatural crew put gore and swearing in their Scooby Doo episode...

I'm surprised WB is letting the Supernatural crew put gore and swearing in their Scooby Doo episode. Looks really interesting! Time to watch Supernatural for the first time in a decade.

youtu.be/zzd1iE67Gyc

Attached: scoobynatural.jpg (819x696, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4Squs7am4
doocentral.tumblr.com/post/147078243668/doo-centrals-fun-fact-fridays-the
youtube.com/watch?v=GT3YChzBi1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well this is done by the same studio that makes mike tyson mysteries

Yeah, but I'm surprised WB would allow the Scooby characters to be in family-unfriendly media.

Even the live-action movies didn't have anything raunchier than fart jokes. (And they sucked anyway.)

>Yeah, but I'm surprised WB would allow the Scooby characters to be in family-unfriendly media.

I guess you're too young to remember when Scooby and Shaggy guest starred on Harvey Birdman and were put on trial for possession of marijuana, then.

No, you suck

>I'm surprised WB...
The real surprise is that they're pulling this "from the real world into a cartoon" plot, and they're still going with that "everybody's still thirsty for daphne" shit, when it's overwhelmingly not true.
But really though, I'm actually hype for this.

did this nigga not know he's hitting on a teenagers ?

Attached: tumblr_inline_p5e9unl8KM1smt1iz_540.png (540x449, 171K)

There is a 90 percent chance that this is actually a dream sequence. If it isn't Direct to DVD then it isn't canon.

Daphne > Velma

Still. Dream sequence or not, the Supernatural people are still "real world", and Scoob is still "cartoon", so that means that the real thirst would be for those big nerd tits.

Doesn't matter how fuckable Daphne also is, you're on Sup Forums, and the great majority want to dick Velma. That opinion is pretty much the same all over the internet.
The numbers don't lie, and your in the minority.

Attached: ghWC3Jv.jpg (368x266, 39K)

Most of the time, the Mystery Inc gang is speculated to be in college, since they're travelling by themselves across the country.

I think Mystery Incorporated was one of the few times they were explicitly portrayed as high school teens, and even they graduate by the end.

I'm more surprised Supernatural is still going

Attached: 1520558121304.jpg (306x331, 69K)

>dream sequence
I wouldn't say 90%. This is not the first time the Winchester Brothers have been sucked into TV shows with magic

Attached: 6005853.jpg (400x300, 30K)

Fred said Bitch

Attached: Jinkies.png (308x428, 99K)

Is the Supernatural anime canon to the live action series?

I think Sam is going to score with Velma

No, it's a re-adaptation

It can't die. The gypsy curse is still active.

will the supernatucucks detect the hidden demonic powers of Shaggy(normal form)?

>when it's overwhelmingly not true.
user, outside here, and tumblr where they think Velma is an actual fatty, Daphne is the one everyone is thirsty for. She's the normie choice.

In the OG cartoon they're highschoolers. There's actual official side material about it. And in oone of the first episodes they mention Shaggy being in the schools gymnastics team.

They were originally high schoolers, then in the 80s they became adults and stayed that way through the end of the What's New Scooby-Doo era and it's DTV movies. Then the DTV movies reverted them back to being teenagers (Legend of the Phantosaur has Fred mentioning that he has an extra credit assignment due at school).

So they're back to being teens.

>demonic
Shagy is not demonic, he's the epitome of humanity, peak human like Cap, Batman and Conan. Except ottermode instead of swole.
Scooby is demonic. He's a talking dog.

Eh, there's several Scooby continuities. An autistic user actually worked it out some Scooby threads ago, there's like seven or more continuities in the Scooby multiverse.

>I'll take a bullet for that dog
I always knew Dean was the best

Lemme see if I can't figure em out without seeing the chart...

>OG Scooby (Pup Named/Where Are You thru What's New and its DTV movies)
>Hanna Barbera/Cartoon Network "they're all just actors in the real world" (Laff a Lympics, Harvey Birdman, CN promos, etc.)
>Live action films
>Get a Clue
>Mystery Incorporated (splinter timeline from Where Are You)
>Post What's New DTV movies (starting with Abracadabra-Doo, splinter timeline from Where Are You)
>Be Cool

I count 8!

It's a good way to judge someones character. Anyone who wouldn't take a bullet for that dog is someone who probably deserves to take a bullet.

>the great majority want to dick Velma
No. They don't.

The great majority are Sup Forumsntrarians who will reflexively take the opposite of whatever they think "normies" like. If the fountain of fucking youth was discovered tomorrow you'd see a whole board of would-be grannyfuckers show up over night.

These writers are using tumblr memes

Attached: tumbmeme.jpg (500x280, 23K)

Shit, I'm probably older than you and I forgot that.

Attached: nopantsnick.jpg (957x1121, 252K)

The Red Shirt Shaggy films would be another one since those have the common element of monsters being a real thing.

He's not demonic, he's just a TWO-MILLION-YEAR-OLD WATCHDOG

At this point pretty much everything under the Hanna-Barbera and DC labels are animated by the same studio. Looney-Tunes is for some reason a different one, either legacy reasons preventing restructuring or trying to keep the "feel" separated from the rest of the works.

Watched 10 minutes of Supernatural way back when The WB was still a thing and haven't watched it since. I might, and that's a strong might, just watch this episode, even though that was a shit trailer full of "muh zany cartoon antics"

>when it's overwhelmingly not true.
Based on.... what? It's a pretty even split that people like Daphne AND Velma, mate.

>I'm surprised WB would allow the Scooby characters to be in family-unfriendly media.
>forgetting about scooby doo blair witch
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4Squs7am4

I mean, even though it's spoofing an R-rated movie, that's still pretty TV-Y7.

Classic though.

this looks less terrible than i thought.

Was the (recent) Scooby Doo "eldritch horror end of the world" finale I read about here on Sup Forums a real thing, or was it just bullshit?

it was real

That's Mystery Incorporated, it is pretty good.

Attached: Daddy's Scooby Doo.gif (528x297, 2.64M)

>dream sequence

No, it's Supernatural, there are plenty of things powerful enough to dick with them hard enough to actually put them in a cartoon.

You should consider watching Mystery Incorporated.

Attached: Nazi robots execute Velma's lesbian lover.webm (856x480, 2.39M)

is nothing sacred

Yeah but haven't they killed all those things? Loki got ganked in like s4 or s5 and he was the only one who would do anything close to this.

He knows she's cartoon also you telling me you wouldn't fuck your cartoon waifu?

We never actually saw the real Loki. He could still be running around, along with other tricksters. And there are psychokinetics like the one from the toon physics episode. And spells like the one that sent them to the real world. Fairies could probably do it. And apparently this episode is caused by a cursed TV. Sucking people into a cartoon is pretty low-tier magic for Supernatural.

What's with the owl?

is the big bad.

doocentral.tumblr.com/post/147078243668/doo-centrals-fun-fact-fridays-the

I'm still waiting for an episode where Sam and Dean meet their counterparts from a genderswapped universe.

He's not swearing he's having a headache

I'd be more surprised if the Scooby gang themself swore.

No he's a kitsune with pony hair

Fuck you Tara

>Loki got ganked
Somebody hasn't been watching the new season, I see

Does Robot Chicken count? I'm guessing it doesn't but here you go anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=GT3YChzBi1Q

That's right Scoob, we're dealing with one fucked up son of a bitch

Fuck that noise, I want to see a Scooby-Doo/Looney Tunes crossover.

i'd be surprised if the current voice actors swore as the scooby doo gang while in a scooby doo animation

>Sam and Fred getting into a fight over whether the Impala or the Mystery Machine is better
>Sam nearly killing Fred over calling the Impala an old-fashioned hunk of junk

Was that a fucking mysteryskulls reference?

That sounds more like Dean.

Based on betas and incels on the internet that fall for the nerdy fat chick

It's already been renewed for season 14

not if she's my age. you cant fuck a waifu if she's 12 and under user

Attached: IMG-20180324-WA0000.jpg (854x481, 29K)

4u

>didn't have anything raunchier than fart jokes
You don't remember fred saying he was gonna look at himself naked when he got body swapped with Daphne?

Or Velma dancing on the piano.

What is the context for this? Does she come back?

she's fucking dead

nobody likes velma, they just like velma fanart

wrong

She was a hostage, but fought back so the gang could get a head-start and destroy the cursed treasure.

Once the gang destroyed the evil there was a change in the timeline, and her and Velma were best buds in this new timeline. But Velma ditched her because the gang wasn't effected by the reset and things had changed too much for them.

>Velma
>fat
Ok, you're a retarded memester. Good to know. Does your mom know you're on Sup Forums, kiddo?

Yeah. Mike Tyson was jailed for rape.

Original Marcy, and literally everyone else in Crystal Cove are killed. Universe is reset when the not-Cthullu monster is killed, dumping the gang into a reality where none of the bad shit ever happened. They got to keep their memories for whatever reason, and are basically strangers in a strange land.

Attached: Projecting.jpg (490x333, 29K)

Dude, they brought back Gabriel this season.

There’s the super gory Scooby Apocalypse comic.
And the live action movies had weed references, Velma getting drunk, flirting with Daphne, Fred looking at her tits, and her Scrappy pissing on her. The live action movies were amazing.

which movies?

Technically no. Everyone in the shows universe except the gang are killed and stay dead. After killing the evil entity, they’re sent into an alternate dimension where the evil never existed and their lives were perfect, and a new version of her shows up there, alongside the rest of the supporting cast.

Scooby Doo and Scooby Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed. The two high school movies on Cartoon Network should be avoided though.

>The two high school movies on Cartoon Network should be avoided though.
Why?

They’re not good

>Dean pines over his waifu
Looks like I'll be watching Supernatural for the first time in a decade too. They gave Dean really luscious lips, though

How so?

My favorite part was when Fred and Daphne switch bodies and immediately Fred says "Now I can look at myself naked!"

...Shit, I would too.

I'm still surprised about the Batman:TBATB and Scooby Doo crossover.

How was that? I saw it in Best Buy was pretty surprised given it's been ages since they shitcanned BATB

Scooby is sacred, and this is how you celebrate it
haven't you seen batman brave and the bold and the scooby gang?

Daphne thirsts for bats in a scene

I always thought Dean could "REEE" with the best of them

Now I want a Scooby Doo/Mike Tyson Mysteries crossover.

You forgot to mention that the new Marcie was probably in lesbians with Velma

Pretty fun. It had some good gags.

It's not without precedent

Attached: Batman-Robin-Scooby-Doo.jpg (485x323, 38K)

*blocks your path*

Zombie Island was pure kino.

Attached: image.jpg (632x479, 52K)

CAUSE IT'S TERROOOOOOOOR TIME AGAIN