Will they?

Will they?

Attached: quacked.png (564x344, 206K)

>The compromise we get from this endless hiatus is we're now getting 3 seasons instead of 2 but we still need to wait months for new episodes

...ever show a new episode this year

This is such bullshit. They should already have season 1 finished up by now.

>Gyro is still in his underground lab muttering the phrase Gyro is robot and staring at his notepad over and over again

Superior pairing.

Attached: ducktales-the-beagle-birthday-massacre.png (825x464, 177K)

>Gyro had a better grand impression over the season then Magica did

Dude why the fuck did they reveal Magica so fucking early they desperately want another Bill like character

cant wait for goslynn and lena to fight over webby using magic they learned from morgana and magica

All I've been doing since the hiatus is going over how many problems this Ducktales show has.
>Flintheart is too comical
>Magica is too serious
>the mystery plot of what happened to Della is weak
>Scrooge doesn't have any of his flaws
>not enough Donald Duck
>Danny Pudi as Huey is giving a half assed performance
>they're making Ben Schwartz do Jean-Ralphio instead of doing something
>all of Mark beaks episode

theres more donad than the original series.

I knew it.

Attached: Dibs!.png (500x500, 79K)

They really robbed themselves of a great character when they made Magica into Bill. Magica is supposed to be a kook sorceress who like playing dress-up, not a powerful sealed Evil.

Attached: 1120821b-9706-480d-bed1-4bc1e794e754.jpg (895x1227, 243K)

But still not enough. He's almost had no involvement with scrooge or his nephews which is all the more pronounced by the fact that he lives with them.

The Mark Beaks episode was a huge red flag for me. Do we really need Silicon Valley humor? Do we really need Mark Beaks?

This show has way too many Billionaires. Does this show really need 4 Billionaires?

Scrooge, Glamgold, Beaks and Gander

Gladstone is hardly a billionaire as he's too lazy to handle his finances and usually let his luck take of his needs.

But in a lot of ways this show is remarkably shy with showing the extreme riches scrooge is known for.

He's still technically a Billionaire just not the most important Billionaire he's a Billionaire in a sense where truckloads of money fall from the sky wheras Beaks just gets truckloads of money from lying to people and taking advantage of idiots

They also retconned (kinda) Scrooge's backstory from the Original Ducktales where instead of his dad being the inspiration to move to America he found it on his own

That kinda fits better with the self-made man Barks show him as but the show make do on it's promise and do more with the Duck mythos.

Its funny because in the original Ducktales, Scrooge was taking pages out of Gyro's book of inventing things and engineering because he wanted to work smarter not harder

Beaks is smart but not like Gyro Smart he's like Sociopathic smart where he knows how to pretend to make people like him. He's a lot like Varrick from Korra.

I heard she and lena were supposed to show up later towards the end, which I dislike even more. They should've just had done an adaption of the Midas touch.

>tfw its an absolute bitch trying to memorize the correct order of all these episodes because some make sense but others make no sense at all

Like how we're suppose to pretend that Louie is for whatever reason the important triplet when this show clearly only really cares about Dipper Duck (Huey) and Dick Duck (Lewie)

But for me Mark Beaks is sorely out of place as a obvious wink wink towards Silicon valley.

I feel his only role as a character will be a sort of Preston Northwest role where he'll have a comedy angle with Glamgold then he'll lose all his money for some plot related reason and his big payoff is we get to laugh at his suffering

See I have the opposite opinion, where Huey and Dewey have absolutely nothing to them. I also would also say they both are Dipper, with Huey supposed to be uptight neurotic rationalist control freak and Dewey the mystery solving gotta uncover the conspiracy Duck.

Seriously, what the fuck is up with the hiatus?

Donald best boy

Last thread someone said that Disney is dissolving Disney xd and putting all the animated shows on Disney.

But Huey is the rule loving nerd who fucking carries a journal

He's the Dipper it can't be anymore telegraphed

Yeah but Dewey is the one interested in the mystery plot. I'm not saying Huey isn't Dipper, I'm just saying he's part of Dipper.

Disney XD should have died when they didn't want it to be Toon Disney anymore. Boomerang still shows old CN shows but XD is just a dumping place for their live action shit.

Why did they have to stop when it just started getting good.

Attached: -co- ducktales threads.png (1366x768, 1.06M)

>caring about any other pairing besides this one

The Tumblr has spoken. Magica/Gladstone is all that matters. RIP other characters.

Attached: Magicstone OTP.png (500x625, 195K)

>But for me Mark Beaks is sorely out of place as a obvious wink wink towards Silicon valley.

They should have a hilarious arc where he's under investigation by multiple governments around the world for undermining sovereign nations, subterfuge, and bribery/entrapment. So timely!

Anyone got MEGA links for this show?

No.I think i remember reading that the writers will avoid to write "shipping" between the childrens

Ever air a new episode?

Organizational restructuring is the keyword.

Shit taste