Why are women trying to act like mental illness is a GOOD quality to want to have...

Why are women trying to act like mental illness is a GOOD quality to want to have? I keep seeing all these "accept me even though I'm broken" images all over social media

i want off this ride

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yGUNrHWZaVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chicks are submissive and looking for an alpha daddie

This is good, they're making it a lot easier to avoid batshit insane bitches like that

You have no idea about what's going on. Women that say or write shit like this are trying to subvert your emotions. They want to get away with e v e r y t h i n g they do. They'll cheat on you, and blame you for leaving them, saying that,"I told you I'm fucked up, but I thought you were special and were going to help me." They're not looking for an "alpha daddie" - they're looking to subdue you and emotionally scar you.

they are broken and have a mental disease called feminism, it is by design something that goes against their nature

They think men want save them and fix them when we want them to let suck our dick and feed us

this. a guy needs to avoid women like this. even the most selfless man will eventually tire of putting up with her problems, and when he does she will accuse /you/ of betraying /her/

there is no perfect woman, but under no circumstances do you want to get involved with one like this.

This is the best way to have them because they're easy to manipulate. Only problem is that if you don't like getting abusive, they start to tend towards someone else that is. They're like addled drug addicts.

It's just another form of "I'm not like the other girls" in some desperate attempt not to appear like a vapid cunt.

Low self esteem guys are drawn to this because they can get a fixer upper that will love them as the savior. It never ever works out this way. The girl always moves on to a manipulative asshole leaving a broken white knight in tears.

Enjoy your false rape accusation

Can speak from experience, you're 100% correct.

Yep, this is guaranteed to happen with these types of women.

This was the last straw when I broke up with my ex; what began as a date night turned into a fucking nightmare when experienced a manic episode and started running barefoot through the city streets (after throwing her shoes at me). Hours later, when I managed to calm her down and return her home, she threatened to accuse me of rape if I left her.

Because I'm not a fucking idiot, I had my phone in my pocket, recording all the events that happened that evening, from her meltdown in the city, to the argument we were having as I was dumping her. I basically told her to go right ahead and do whatever she wanted, reminding her that falsely accusing someone of rape is a felony.

She started throwing shit and screaming, and threatened to fall down the stairs and beat herself up. At that point I just left. I immediately got in touch with a lawyer, and began proceedings for a restraining order.

I never told her that I was recording everything the whole night, and never spoke to her again, except through the lawyer as a surrogate. I didn't have to get a restraining order in the end, as she ceased all attempts to contact me.

But that woman was a fucking psychopath, and in retrospect, all the warning signs were there. This wasn't even her first huge episode, but it was certainly the last one I was willing to put up with.

I'm happily single for over a year now and want nothing to do with the trainwrecks we call modern women. Nothing is worth having independence and being unburdened by obligations to a shrieking harridan.

>BBQ
KURWAAAAAA

>Woman tries being honest for once

Pottery.

This guy is right. Put up with one of these shits to the point of making her leave me. If you're going to have fun with it, be as annoying as humanly possible until she breaks up with you.

Fun shit if you want to waste time, but not so much fun shit if you're looking for something serious.

You can't really blame this generation..i mean..that is exactly what (((they))) that white people thinknof themselve..and now we have the first generation of these people...the propaganda completely integrated into their mind...and you see what happens in the world...

but that was the plan,these people are not just stupid

I'm actually happy attention whore and damaged goods are not hiding it.

It's easier to ignore them and not lose my precious (white male) time.

This man knows the truth.

When the vibrator was first invented, it was used as a medical device to help relieve women from feeling like this. It worked by inserting it into the vagina and letting it run for a while. It was very effective at combatting depression.

It's essentially medical verification that women generally need to get dicked in order to feel secure. Physically, that gives their body the assurance that there is a man around looking after them.

It's a shit test. If you come offering them your sympathy and support, you get friend-zoned. When a woman says, "don't you dare touch my heart," she wants you to grab her by the pussy. Just grab her right by the pussy, look her in the eye, and tell her that she doesn't know what broken is, but she will when you're done fucking her.

>I am a bi-polar mess
>I can't handle my emotions
>you WILL put up with it!
>why can't I find a man??
>men are scum!!!

I thought that was just normal for Italian women.

neat. source?

I remember reading pretty much the same in Foucault somewhere. "Madness and Civilization," probably. Charcot used to cure hysteria with a vibrator or a dildo: he'd apply it in a medical theater in front of dozens of doctors watching the procedure, and the hysterical woman would magically relax and calm down when the cure was applied.

It's a natural human instinct for men to want to protect the weak and damaged, some even fetishize it. Women try to play towards that by making up false ailments.

Bingo

women like to hear themselves talk, especially about themselves.

anyone that's actually dated a nutjob knows it's a hassle though.

Your English is awfully good for an Italian. I thought you guys hated everything that wasn't strictly Sicilian.

even kek agrees.

Very true, and most liberal men are betas.

I'm a 32 year old male who lifts, fucks tons of sluts, and hates SJWs, and my feelings about my own emotions are exactly the same as in your pic. My heart is a withered, beaten wreck and I'm terrified of love because I have it so heavily associated with shame, betrayal, and pain that I can barely be in a relationship without constantly doubting that the girl cares for me, isn't cheating on me, isn't using me, etc.

Once you're made into a wreck like that, it's not easy to go back. I don't think that this is a good quality for me to have, but it definitely is not fixable and I do like women to be aware of it before they try to date me.

>Canada
Triggered

Here's another one

>I am a whore, so treat me like a princess

All women.

You sound like a weak willed faggot.

"I know what's wrong with me, but fixing it is too hard."

Might as well go on HRT and book your SRS.

You're a 32 year old woman, you mean.

kek.

She forgets to include that if you do all she asks that she will get bored and go fuck Chad or Jamal behind your back and utterly destroy you for your loyalty and sacrifice to her

>feminine and fragile
>against cheating and treason
>careful with who she get involved with
>admits she needs you and would be nothing without you

Tell me again why this is that bad of a choice ?

I'd rather have that instead of a

>mybodymyrules xDDD
>the human bean was never meant to hav one partner !!iii!!i xDDD
>strong idnependant womyn !u!u!!u

worthless whore

Thanks Italy, I learned a new word today

because she's crazy

basically "i'm unstable and i need you to always love me" translates into "i'm going to randomly do shit to piss you off, go out and get hammered drunk, bang strangers but i still need you as a pillow"

there's plenty of dece chicas out there hombre, no need to be in a relationship with a nutter

>Why are women trying to act like mental illness is a GOOD quality to want to have?
Because the normalization of mental illness is something women have been struggling to do for about a decade now. Once they normalize mental illness, it allows them to justify the existence of genuine mental illness, so people can act like they do and ultimately not bat an eyelash.

Simply put, women want the lunatics running the asylum.

That's just some bitch who fantasizing about a dramatic relationship and some rich guy "saving" her

She is the type to poison your kids for attention or make false claims to the police out of fear you will leave her.

Don't stick your dick into crazy.

All women are like this. One minute they're the "queen bitch, bow before me little man", the next minute they're "broken and triggered".

What they're doing is trying to appeal to a wider range of men. Its just like how they rattle off shit like "I LOVE SPORTS AND DRINKING WITH THE GUYS AND PLAYING POOL AND NASCAR", then post pics of her with her kids and saying "we are a package deal, if you want me then you have to take my kids".

Stop cruising for chicks on dating websites.

Also, my id...

I refuse to believe that there's a higher occurrence of autism in men than there is in women.

I've spent thousands of dollars on education and training and workshops, dozens of sessions in therapy, dozens of acid and mushroom trips trying to fix it. I've moved across the country trying to fix it, I've trusted in new loves trying to fix it, I've become celibate to fix it, I've gotten fit to fix it, I've given up to try to fix it, I've gotten lost in art and music to try to fix it. I've tried everything including just accepting that I can't fix it. You can just say that I'm not bothering to try if you want, but the reality is that some people just find themselves in holes they can't dig themselves out of. I'm pretty old now and it's getting too late to hope for a real life, but I spent the last 10 years doing everything I knew how.

Women are more likely to be histrionic and bipolar.

>Oklahoma
What. Why.

>Why are women trying to act like mental illness is a GOOD quality to want to have?
They are completely boring and uncomplicated so they post that shit in an effort to appear interesting

>Norway

Gets me every single time.

>i'm damaged

dropped instantly

how can you trust a child like this to raise children?

i've heard a funny theory that autism in men shows up as "hyper masculine", aka obsession with order, building, no social contact; while autism in women is harder to see, as it's hyper socialization, constantly "changing" order, and no logic only emotions.

There is almost no autism in women, they aren't smart enough for it. Thats why you rarely see blacks with autism and when you do they're extremely smart compared to their peers.

Basically "I'm incredibly needy and will be totally dependent on your for my emotional stability". The only way a healthy relationship can happen is when both people can already rely on themselves and don't 'need' each other.

>"BUCKAROO"

>be 13
>be at family party
>Uncle Dan has had a bit too much to drink
>he always smells like shit
>Everyones asleep
>he enters my room
>Bends me over and breathes right into my ear
>there is no escape
>suddenly he screams at the volume of 1000 jihads
>"BUCKAROOOOOOOOOOO!"

Yes basically autism in men is the "extreme male brain". Preoccupied with objects and patterns rather than other people. Haven't heard the theory that autism in women is the opposite though.

its called lowering threshold expectations. If you think most women are mentally ill, you are magically more ok with it, because "hey, maybe it has just always been this way and my father and grandfather and so on all did. how could they have been wrong?". Guys do something similar as well, just along different lines

What, is your pussy gold-plating with little mouths and tongues all over the place gently suckling my genitalia while I'm penetrating?

Next.

It is easier to accept mental illness than fight it. Basically, they are weak willed people that want the world given to them

>Oklahoma

This is satire right?

This is why

youtube.com/watch?v=yGUNrHWZaVs