Why is Europe Full of Betas?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_intermarriage
spartacus-educational.com/YALDeducation.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dûbs for cultural marxism

Did two world wars eliminate the Alpha gene?

Foolish American, go back to praying to your false prophet, Carlos Xuma

Parents let schools teac their kids garbage without really getting involved themselves to make sure their children were learning the right things
Spread that over over 4-5 generations and voila

>European men now

JUST STOP. STOP THIS RIGHT NOW. DON'T DELIBERATELY MISGENDER PEOPLE SHITLORD, THIS IS EXTREMELY PROBLEMATIC.

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW, I CAN'T EVEN...

No way 1200 women could be sexually assaulted in public during one night in an American city by sandniggers.

All the Alphas left for America?

Jesus' fraudulent cuck "love" has engrained a sheer beta mentality on Europeans
they are forever lost
doomed to the dominance of alpha Islam
get used to it

The guy on the right is from my area, he's been in my town a few times as well

It's fucking surreal

today's society did, my fellow burger bro.

Hardly any Christians left in Europe. Sadly, probably more muzzies than christians now.

Because you're cherry picking the cucked countries in Europe.

I'd say that American men are almost as bad as Germans AND Swedish TBF.

It's only your niggers that actually represent you in things like Boxing and UFC

Why is america so alpha and not cucked at all and 100% white and they didnt even invent cuckoldry?

>t. Mehmet Mohammed Abdul ibn Mohammed Mohammed Azif

anti-violence narrative in european schools
and
estrogen in water

Thousands of years bowing to royalty and lords/dukes/dames etc etc etc will resonate genetically. We've seen this with dogs. The more docile and timid wolves were, the more likely people were to feed and take care of them. Same principles work when manipulating an underclass of people.

The people who didn't inherit these genes moved away from Europe to found The United States, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand etc etc etc.

About 20% of American men are Alpha. It's about 3-5% in Europe.

all those 20% are black.

t. Sadiq Khan from Londonistan

>new zealand
epik

Swedes are way more beta than Murcans.
Lived in both places.

>A king
>trained to rule from birth
>is nationalistic wouldnt give his country away

>President
>is black
>is muslim
>jew puppet

Except royalty were inbred (literally) and cruel. Their SOLE purpose was to control and expand wealth for themselves, not their subjects.

Royals arranged marriages within their small genetic circle to ensure money was consolidated into a few hands across the planet. Period.

Fuck...laws existed to keep commoners from learning to read and write, as to better keep them in their lower social/economic status forever.

To add, Finland was part of Sweden until 1809. You've never had your own Royalty or progeny. You're merely an extension of a significantly better people, but genetically speaking you're the same...ergo the overwhelming altruism your people extend to migrants and economic "refugees".

Too much peace and not understanding that the price for it is eternal vigilance.

To countries which always had it rough, like Brazil, these people act and sound so naive that it hurts.

Yea okay shlomo might pointing me to a source?

>alpha males

Nice try faggot, but I've lived in giant metropolitan cities to hickville nowhere. Weak, effeminate men are extremely common, I'd adjust your estimate to nearly half of our total male population

>About 20% of American men are Alpha. It's about 3-5% in Europe.

Have you got sources on your figures there?

Also, Europe isn't a country.

This just proves you have no clue what youre talking about. Dont talk about my country since you obviously dont know shit. Genetically we are very different from swedes. There is no overwhelming altruism. I hear people ahting on niggers every single day nigger is being used in normal speak. Just yesterday the kids outside were calling some somali a nigger kek. Not one country in europe has been asked if they want refugees. Not a single one. There has never been a vote for this never and there never will be. And this isnt a monarchy that is flooding us with rapefugees

Also, you have to remember that in Britain at least, we see you white Americans as aspies man children, nu -males living in some suburban home where your parents are cringy people who work in offices.

underrated post.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_intermarriage

spartacus-educational.com/YALDeducation.htm

Source is living in Europe for 15 years.

No one said Europe is a country. But Europe would easily fit inside US, and almost every country was involved in both world wars (which eliminated much of the Alpha gene).

Lack of wars/societal struggle/life hardships.

You are nothing more than an extension of Sweden though, my country is older than yours...which is embarrassing.

No one is forcing you to take in migrants, you just want them there, all of your countrymen do.

It's in your genetic coding to bow...

He didn't say they were a country, your autism just can't handle that he named a country then an area, rather than country and country or area and area. Basically your too dumb to be here. Go play with your lego Jeremy.

this 2bf, this shit is getting boring

Your country is 60% white your women have all taken the BBC at least twice. You invented cuckoldry. Your president was a nigger. All white americans are self hating cucks. If you say nigger in america you get killed by Tyrone and Jamal while white cucks cheer them on. My people have been in Finland since the ice age your people are a mixed monrel race of europeans. KEK

>Europe becomes beta after almost all Europeans stop practising Christianity
>Europe's betaness is somehow Christiany's fault
>Sand people welcome

Fuck off, Pakistan.

Stay on topic Swedenbro.

You're going off the rails.

You're just anger posting because you know I'm correct.

Yes ignore what i said americuck. ITs in your cuck nature. Put your hands on your eyes and pretend that you dont ahve the american cuckold gene. Amerifag

>Also, Europe isn't a country.

Not yet, at least

Reread the thread. It's an inheritance from thousands of years of Europeans bowing. So many profanities and all this projection for what? Does it change the fact only 5% of non-royals could read and write 700 years ago? No. Does it change the fact Royalty inbred as to keep wealth in their name (s)? No.

Everything I've said is true, you're just memeing out of anger.

how do we win from all these different branches of degeneracy

is there a way out

Americans bow to the BBC even today. They used to bow to kings and queens in europe now they bow KANGZ and QUAANZ in cuckmerica. kek. You have developed the cuck gene amerifag

There is 0% historical evidence that Ragnar Lodbrok ever existed. Vikings weren't Huns either...they were Monglian rapebaby offspring from the Khan dynasty.

Can't develop what already exists. Why doesn't Finland have a history of its own? What are your people without Sweden?

Genuine questions.

America is full of betas AND fatties.

No one is arguing that American is flooded with SJWs and beta numales.
But there is still a large warrior class in this nation.
This class barely exists in Europe.

tell me more about my roots, fat american

or just answer the question like a functioning human being

*isn't

I already explained here : The meek and submissive were rewarded by their masters. The rebels were ejected into the New World on coffin ships.

The Jews had all the strongest men killed off in two world wars

Theres no warriors in america KEK. Are you serious? Are all americucks this delusional? Nationalism is embedded in to the european blood. We have fought two world wars. We have been at each other throats forever. Americans have nothing. All white americucks are self hating pussies and they have no tribalism. Your women mix with niggers more than any other country on the planet. You watch sports that are full of niggers because your white men are too weak to compete in said sports. American whites= are weakest whites on this earth. FACT

i'll repeat it for you, since i know your school system isn't all that

>is there a way out
>is there a way out
>is there a way out

Are history books haram?

How can you change the genetic circumstances of your birth?

You are what you are.

Only Quran and the Hadits are halal. Everything else is the work of the Shaitan trying to lead you astray.

>60,000,000 of us died so Israel can exist.

You STILL pay reparations to those people.

Warrior mode activated huh...time to stop posting, Bjorn.

Absence of struggle makes males useless.

I dont pay anything for the jews. Euroipe isnt a country americuck. Why is Israels slave puppet multiculti cuck nation who fought FOR the jews in the world war lecturing me about kikes? Was my country fighting for the jews when we defended against a soviet invasion? KEK. You truly are retarded. You have swallowed too much Tyrones seed cuck its gone into your tiny brain

Ahahahaha Eurocucks BTFO. No wonder they love to defend Europe so much. Such a feminine continent that Samoa has more masculinity than all of Europe combined. Dumb SJW thinking they're so clever with their serious grammar and spelling on Sup Forums when they're stupid cucks deep down.

so basically you argue that all that's left in europe is a genetically deficit underclass

and that all people not belonging to that class LEFT their motherland, so europe is beyond saving

excuse me while i laugh at you and your autistic all-encompassing arguments

America turned away countless boats of Jewish refugees prior to and during the war. History isn't your forte I suppose. Contributions of educated and sound citation will be accepted, your shitposting is just am embarrassment at this point.

Politically speaking and economically Europe IS a country. Not like you have a choice about taxes, refugees and education. Those are mandatss handed to you from Brussles.

Pretty much...

There is no argument, only proven fact.

Europe was defanged long ago, doesn't matter if you bite with no venom.

Understand?

I've met some crazy as fuck, manly as shit Euro's. But I also fall off of buildings for a living so you tend to meet people like that in general.

Average croissant is a fucking pussy though.

All the alphas were imprisoned by the cuck society, then sent on ships abroad to even enforce the "we're nice people :))" meme even more. It eventually backfired when they realized they needed those people the most. Only country that survived the cuckening was Germany... you know the rest.

>America turned away jewish boats

Thats hilarious. Did jews jump on their boats from the 6 gazillion camps and row to fagmerica? What does a jew boat look like? kek. Your country multiracial non white country fought for the jews. FACT

nah

those are some very nice statements, tell me what you base them on and we might understand eachother

Nothing badass comes out of Europe (people wise) All the cool shit we see is Russians.

seems like a fairly accurate statement to me.

No, we fought for Churchhill as a symbol of brotherhood. Our intention was to ignore the war and btfo out of Japan only. It was a favor really, a poor choice done for an old friend.

The boats they arrived on were tramp steamers, like any/all other vessels carrying Euroscum to Ellis Island back in the early 20th century. We turned away far more Ethnic Ukrainians fleeing the Holodomor. I sincerely believe the Holocaust never happened.

burger delusions are off the charts now that trump has won

European countries are nanny/police states where you are always told what to do and think, and they have collectively decided that avoiding to hurt any feelings is the most important issue.

It's common knowledge most if not all of Europe was crushed into submission by feudal Royalty and their land grab attempts. So many pointless deaths.

Thousands of years of this ensures a docile and obedient underclass.

You didnt turn down shit. And you fought for the jews and so did churchill. We fought against the jews and so did germany. Which makes me a superior alpha male compared to you. Since both of my grandfathers fought in the war im of the warrior bloodline. Suck my BFC (big finnish cock) Amerifag. I bet youre a short weak manlet too

Gave up on the Church so they could suck dick.

germany and their allies fought the new world order while the allied forces set it up

top kek

"i base my opinion on whether a collection of countries is doomed on how much memes and articles i see on the internet"

how very american of you

>tell me what you base them on
>it's common knowledge they had a feudal royalty that crushed the underclass

You're still not a step further than "they once had kings, therefore they are shit peasants"

America turned down A LOT lf refugees. Still does. Countless ships were sent back to Europe to their fate.

Don't associate your personal worth or accomplishments with other people. That's "WE WUZ" tier ideology right there. Stick to what you've personally accomished. I don't care about your family of chattle being used as cannon fodder.

True and they won which is why we're in this shit right now

>Don't associate your personal worth or accomplishments with other people.
>al youröpeäns böw use tö böw king däts why dey böw nöw :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Pick one amerifag

European nations still have royalty they pamper and worship. You are still subservient to their birthright.

Can you guys pls stop slapping your dicks at each other and stop posting.

>Hardly any christians left in Europe
Why do americans think they know anything about stuff outside of america? You guys always embarass yourselves

Stay on topic, Swedebro.

Implying they're not the human equivalent of dolls we dress up and show off at important meetings

They have no power, they (in fact) pamper us for their benefits. Try again.

I think there's truth in this theory.

All the brave and strong men go fight the wars.

All the cowards and pussies are either too weak to be taken into battle or are pussies and dodge their duty and stay home.

Who's left to impregnate the women?

>your ancestors bowed to kings
>youre a cuck

>my ancestors were warrios
>Im an alpha

Take a bow cuck

They can and do veto anything they don't like in your Parliament. Explain the "no power" thing when your taxes maintain their cushy lifestyles, palaces, and namesake.

What a retarded picture.

>the alpha gene
Kek american education everyone

I never used the word warrior, my ancestors were degenerates that didn't follow rules. They refused to be lorded over...so left their homes for a new life.

Yours on the other hand stayed in submission.

Stuff like boxing and modern UFC are cucked which allow niggers to compete. Just look at UFC before all the current fighting regulations, all white champions. Now you have all kinds of limits and rules and rulings, niggers dominate.

I'd say it was a similar thing that happened to boxing but it's not verifiable due to segregation preventing niggers from boxing back then. But UFC is absolutely a perfect example of how niggers can't fight for shit if there aren't judges to hand them the wins.

>Don't associate your personal worth or accomplishments with other people. That's "WE WUZ" tier ideology right there. Stick to what you've personally accomished.

KEK

>they (in fact) pamper us for their benefits

They have power on paper which is ancient and obsolete, just like our history. We like keeping track of things like bloodlines because our histories go back further than the last 200 years.

Show me anything the queen veto'd that isn't trivial. You're grasping at straws.

I laugh at the Europeans ITT who imply or directly say that it's the Americans who are more beta.

Maybe try defending your women from being raped and sexually assaulted by foreign, 3rd-world, Mud invaders on a nightly basis first.

>Maybe try defending your women from being raped and sexually assaulted by foreign, 3rd-world, Mud invaders on a nightly basis first.

But this is literally what happens in america everyday. Niggers conquer the americuck women everyday with their BBC. Al tho its not really rape if the woman and the husband actually love it

All of their real men died in WWI and WWII leaving the only the cowards to procreate the last few generations.