Comics that really make you think

Comics that really make you think.

Attached: beer.png (599x282, 48K)

deep ...

Attached: Mo6ngjO.png (700x1467, 357K)

>beer tastes bad
I mean sure, it's an acquired taste but after a while you either start to enjoy it or don't drink it at all. WTF is the problem here?

Attached: BLASPHEMY.png (536x395, 26K)

I guess the "joke" was that people kinda pretend to drink piss because every else does it too.

This actually describes the IPA craze very well. There are some great IPAs but 80% are trash that breweries are turning out to capitlize on the trend.

I'm obsessed with the 'hop taste' so I do prefer a bad IPA to a lager.

I don't get it, was there any significant change except getting rid of the quacker?

No one ever tried to get me to continue to drink gin even though I hated it.
I didn’t have to acquire a taste for vodka, rum, or whiskey.

They got more food? Maybe that's a bad thing somehow?

I like some IPA's but man I could use some variety rather than a diffferent combination of hops each week.

That's retarded. I don't like beer and and just don't drink it, nobody forces anyone to drink it.

XD ahahha Epic Webcomic my friend, (Relevant XKCD) hohoho ahahhaha upvoted my good sir, us gentlemen must share our love of nerd comics my sir good man, care to form a mantrain XD us redditors love XKCD 10/10 with rice LOL XD Care to form a mantrain with me and another vaper?

Where are all your thought-provoking comics guys?

Attached: comicweapon.png (800x1216, 657K)

I discovered beer on my own, and quickly found out that the reason I thought I hated it was because everyone around me was drinking pisswater lite beers or otherwise mass-produced canned beers that tasted like shit. I tried something a little nicer than Bud or Miller Lite on a whim to see if there was a notable difference, and instantly liked it, no peer pressure involved. Not everyone's going to like beer, not everyone's going to like fucking anything, but some people actually do.

Attached: Big shrugs.png (454x303, 217K)

People who claim Beer tastes bad have only had the commercial shit and not Amy actual beer. It's like people with no experience with firearms claiming that an AR-15 is an assault rifle

Shit, I expected them to literally fight the monster with each other as weapons, like, take people from the crowd and throw at it.

I agree, although I'm almost certain there's another randall comic that tackles this point, just with wine instead. And some user is probably gonna post it soon.

Attached: whine.jpg (1200x1015, 274K)

No, that's what people always fucking say, you only tasted shit and not real beer, try this, try that, you'll like that one for sure. No. Just stop with this shit, I tasted all kinds of beer, I don't like it, period. Every single fucking retard thinks he knows better. No.

Sounds like something that happens all the time in nature.

No, no! You see, that would actually be vaguely funny, and this thread isn't about being funny, it's about being epic and deep.

Have your autistic breakdowns elsewhere, Randall.

A gun would work better against a monster, just sayin.

Did the person making this thought he was clever or something?

>american piss-water

Attached: 1438082962235.jpg (1462x1462, 477K)

I'm just fucking fed up with this shit. I guess everyone just assumes that they're so original and unique in their thinking, and no one has ever suggested that I should try better beer before. Everyone has.

>Randall
Who?

I tried.

Attached: GOJIRA AAA KING OF MONSTER JAPAN TALK RIKE THIS.png (770x1420, 835K)

whoops cropped that one too much

Attached: GOJIRA AAA KING OF MONSTER JAPAN TALK RIKE THIS.png (770x1537, 924K)

really had me thinkering

Attached: jerkcity3840.gif (588x588, 50K)

Attached: cniifryrhksxl8wq373v.jpg (2000x1400, 548K)

Like, woah man

This is terrible. No significant change is shown nor do we ever get to see the plight of the duck. For all we know the duck wasn't even self-aware and had a anthropomorphic community like the turtles and was just a normal duck they killed for food.

The funny part is that Dr. Seuss also made a story about an evil turtle that was an allegory to the Nazi's and that was done 100 times better.

Randall must always be correct or he'll explode

This one has been around for 3000 years.

Attached: Zen.jpg (582x800, 117K)

>Laramie pond is not a nice place to be right now
It's the fucking same but with free duck meat. What's the problem?

I guess swarm tactics could work. Gonna cost ya a lot of people though.

This guy is the blandest bland that ever blanded.
He's a walking vasectomy.

Has being hassled for not taking a drink ever been a widespread thing?

Very rarely. Like the Spanish inquisition would be on your ass for not drinking.

>tfw ruined wine forever by drinking a box of franzia I found in the woods and barfed all over my clothes before passing out
It took a week to get the smell out of my house. Even at a fancy wine tasting it all made me nauseous because it made me remember that smell.

Attached: image.gif (500x661, 1.94M)

See, the sun is sad, that means it's a bad place.

Attached: Untitled.png (679x332, 61K)

>liking the taste of vodka
Unless you're talking about fancy shit like carskaja or crystal skulls you might have a problem there

>Drinking boxed wine you found in the fucking wilderness
M8 what the fuck possessed you to do this, like why the fuck did you think this was a good idea?

>drinking a box of franzia I found in the woods
I want to know what the fuck was your thought process here.

Attached: 1471440892477.png (188x208, 37K)

So the pond was a happy place when it was a homogeneous community of turtles, until a newcomer (indirectly) made everything bad?

Attached: how it would really happen.png (1343x174, 74K)

Fuck, I feel you although I like only cheap currant wines

That comic wasn't meant to make you think. Are you stupid?
>is OP
Oh, right.

I want to do this in Stellaris.

It was a sealed box, and it rained a week and a half before but the box didnt show signs of getting wet so it couldnt have been there for long. Also it was heavy as fuck and I had to carry it two miles so I had some sunk cost thinking there. It would have been fine if I didn't drink nothing but wine all day.

Have you ever asked a girl out?

lol just don't be ugly bro

Attached: boomer comix1.jpg (500x375, 36K)

>old people actually believe this

Isn’t this an edit?

haha take that boomers

Attached: isolation.png (740x243, 63K)

Honestly its really nice to be able to get books and its more motivation to read a book in a set time instead of downloading and never reading it. I'm not sure why people are so against the idea of libraries or reading physical books whenever this is posted.

Physical books kick ass, but it's also handy to have digital ones. Either because the book you're reading is a fuck-huge omnibus, or it's the other book you're reading at the moment. Or brcause it's not/never was released in print form.

every single one of those statements is true

>born in the right time to not have to give a fuck about what the person next to me is saying and can expect the same from them

Attached: 52290861.png (294x290, 173K)

I unironically agree with all of these, except for books (but books were never a brand new thing, unless the image means dime novels, then I agree)

The guy is right though. Face-to-face human contact has slowly decreased over the past two centuries

The idea is that if you don't like something, everyone else must dislike it and are just lying. Also be super passive aggressive about it.

Attached: 1466346363033.png (651x481, 294K)

Yes, but the original is highly controversial for promoting the idea that all woman are yours for the taking if you just talk to them, which is essentially promoting rape culture.

Also, libraries are a HUGE source of net access for people who can't get it at home. Someone was calling on libraries to be dropped because they're outdated and man the librarians just went off.

Don't we have hard data about the phone thing?

that certainly is a way to read it if you're an asshole who wants to see rape under every stone.

I thought it was just because every ugly fuck knows "just talk to her brah" doesn't work for them.

>It's another bait thread

Attached: image.png (720x563, 257K)

Being anti-anti-smartphones doesn't equate to being anti-libraries, you dolt. I'm just tired of old people acting like objectively great technological achievements that improve everyone's lives are a bad thing just because they are new and kids make better use of them than they do.

Ironically the one actual shortcoming of smartphones is the one thing I never hear old people bitching about, driving fatalities.

???

Attached: Why did he take a beer if he didn't like it.png (599x282, 31K)

Is this why I didn't like The Catcher in the Rye?

>an asshole who wants to see rape under every stone.
There's a word for people like that. It's "feminists".

WTF, this edit is right, he could have been a much better host.

Oh my fucking god

Attached: image.gif (575x282, 9K)

>people who touch books I don't enjoy on book shelves are inferior to me

(Promise I hate Fountainhead and am not a butthurt libertarian, I just hate pretentious pricks more)

Attached: 1519014399623.png (674x249, 73K)

Well Sup Forums?

Attached: assigned_male_2016-06-13.png (579x810, 331K)

We don't deserve Kelly

>Fountainhead

Meant Atlas Shrugged

God, FUCK the Great Gatsby

Nah.
I don't like beer and whenever I'm like "Nah it's ok man, not very high on the taste of beer." the other guy usually goes "Hmm, I think I have some X somewhere, hows that?"

Broken clock is right twice a day.

I think this is fine desu, I read it as the bald guy being portrayed as the idiot for assuming everyone feels the same as him. It's self-deprecating. Maybe I'm giving it too much credit though

This one's pretty funny too, stop being so butthurt

I don't think xkcd is amazing but it seems like you're just trying to find reasons to dislike some of these. Post some of his genuinely retarded strips instead

God, why did he even make this comic? It is completely unfunny and just makes him look like an ass.

the turtles are thought criminals

turtles eat meat all the time though.

Depends on how it's broken.

Attached: clock.jpg (365x305, 25K)

Because sooner or later, there will be no duck meat. Guess who’s next coming to dinner?

the thing is not that they are right but that the scenario they are proposing isn't real at all and they are just making it up so exaggeratedly its impossible to tell them they are wrong.

Instead he is all like "oh, you don't want a beer? Well you don't have to drink it, you can just sit quietly in that corner back there".

American beer is like sex on the beach, it's fucking close to water.

allies = enablers

Ayyyy

>IPA
>tastes like water
Than it wouldn't be an IPA.

Too many IPA's make the mistake of reducing beer taste to just hops.

Fuck that stupid shit. That guy obviously found the secret to eternal life if he's lived for two centuries. Tell me how.

Maybe we're reading this comic differently.

Isn't that the entire point of LOL threads? To misinterpret comics for the sake of getting angry?