Boycott this. Now

Boycott this. Now.

Attached: phh8hueonxvvlm_1_l.jpg (350x520, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/steven-spielbergs-ready-player-one-tracking-sluggish-35m-us-debut-1093028
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Warner_Bros._films#Upcoming
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why?

Why the fuck should we?

>Ready Player One wiki
>Category: Characters

If it's good then no.

Okay!

So?

Did you not see the recent threads of this?

This is Pooh's Adventures tier autism.

I don't get why this is such a big deal. I mean, these movies come and go. Remember when Ghostbusters reboot was the most destructive thing on the planet, but now everyone forgot it exists?

Report and filter/tv/ faggotry

Attached: 1521863881294.jpg (424x500, 133K)

I'll just buy another ticket in your stead. You're welcome!

we don't need to boycott everything that looks bad, just calling it shit is enough

I'm still mad, if only for those fuckers that dogpiled on James Rolfe's feelings about it

Not your personal army fag

If anything, I'm just glad that happened because it was the beginning of the "uncuckening" in the eyes of this place and we can have somewhat normal threads about avgn.

Gladly

Anything to help end the cancer that is WB

there was always zero chance of me seeing this

It's not enough to just not see it or not pay to see this piece of shit you have to keep others from seeing the movie too

so shoot up a theater make bomb threats just do your part to make sure we never have to see another "movie" like this again

I never got why people were upset about this movie. Is it because there's less 80's pop culture references then the book?

Because the only other thing I can think of is that there's a character whose a black lesbian IRL that passes for a white dude online, but that's taken straight from the book.

What is your problem with WB?

Out of curiosity, does WB have any major films to release this year?

I'll take a guess and say one of the things that makes people mad is that it's nostalgiabaiting hard, yet some of the references aren't even 2 years old (looking at you, zootopia).

nope

Honestly, I'm okay with this film. It's the kind of shit I wanted when I was 12.

Do you think they'll keep the jacking off scene in the movie?

Do you think people will be mad if they leave it out?

I wasn't interested in the first place.

They didn't.

All I feel is indifference and I'm probably never going to watch it anyway.
Then again I haven't actually paid for a movie since Eight Legged Freaks ran in the cinema and I have no intention of starting now.

it's because the book is masturbatory trash with literally nothing going for it and it gets cynically picked up for a movie because it'll probably make billion dollars off no effort

>because it'll probably make billion dollars off no effort
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1520784700838.png (703x619, 476K)

It's out?

>generic Sup Forums filename
>no source
Shillthread anyway, sage grows in all fields.

Attached: 1520176348165.jpg (750x913, 79K)

not for another week so it can go even lower if we can get more people on this boycott

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/steven-spielbergs-ready-player-one-tracking-sluggish-35m-us-debut-1093028

suck a dick WB shill the movie's dead and so's your studio

But it's set in 2045. For them, Zootopia is still firmly in nostalgiafag territory.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Warner_Bros._films#Upcoming
>Rampage
>Ocean's 8
>Teen Titans Go! To The Movies
>Creed II (distribution)
>Aquaman