Should he replace Chris Evans like how Falcon replaced Cap in the comics?

Should he replace Chris Evans like how Falcon replaced Cap in the comics?

Attached: falconcaptain.jpg (640x914, 139K)

I thought Bucky was the one that replaced him?

They both did, just at different times.

They already said Captain Marvel is Captain America’s replacement.

I hope they draw as little parallels as possible to the recent comics.

Man, drowning men don't grasp at straws that hard.

It’s not my words. It’s Russo brothers words. I mean sure you can have someone take the mantle of Captain America but that does not make them anything like the character. Captain Marvel will be the next leader of the Avengers while having old fashioned morals, that’s the point.

did falcon take the super soldier serum too? i think that's one of the main reasons ws becomes captain america,

Bucky wouldn’t be able to take eup the mantle because he’s got too much emotional baggage.

I like the idea of Falcap, as long as they don’t fuck him up like in the comics.

That sounds like a terrible idea.

Attached: 1506300456697.jpg (1180x765, 96K)

>Bucky wouldn’t be able to take eup the mantle because he’s got too much emotional baggage.

He got better.

>Should he replace Chris Evans like how Falcon replaced Cap in the comics?

>I like the idea of Falcap, as long as they don’t fuck him up like in the comics.

Mackie has already stated some time ago that he doesn't want to become Evans' replacement and will not allow it to happen so long as he can help it. He wants to stay as Falcon. If anyone IS going to take up the Captain America mantle, it's going to be Bucky.

Seriously. All evidence points to Bucky.

>Bucky wouldn’t be able to take eup the mantle because he’s got too much emotional baggage.

Then that sounds like a good reason for him to take it up if he's to grow more as a character.

They should just fucking recast Steve Rogers, no ifs ands or butts.

Replacing Cap has never fucking worked out and to try so would be tempting fate

I would rather Bucky do it. Not a huge fan of Andrew Mackie.

In spirit, not in mantle.

I'd say given Falcon already has his gimmick/power, the shield would rightfully go to Bucky to make him the next Captain. We've already seen him use it and reference to the time in the comics he picked up the shield, so personally it only makes sense to have him the next Captain America. Or, possibly completely stupid idea here, have Bucky and Falcon both become Captain America just like how Peter and Miles are both Spider Man. In this case, instead of buds working together, just have them continue their love/hate relationship while both donning the mantle.

Recasts this late in the game are a bad idea. At best, cast a new character to take up the super hero identity while the secret identity is someone new. No chemistry or continuity conflicts and also helps set this universe apart as a bonus if someone wants to step away from the saga.

>just like how Peter and Miles are both Spider Man

Um... wasn't Miles demoted to using some other designation with Peter back in the picture? I'm fairly certain that is the case now since it's absolutely retarded for two people to use the exact same superhero identity unless that's an intended part the identity, like DCAU Batwoman for example.

Attached: Batwoman.jpg (640x480, 58K)

>At best, cast a new character to take up the super hero identity while the secret identity is someone new.
John Walker.

They're both using Spider-Man. It's really not that big of a deal.

I thought he was called Spiderling or some bullshit now.

Just looked it up and you're right, he also goes by Kid Arachnid, although from what I've seen he can go by either depending on who is writing it. But like said, having 2 Spider-Man(s?) that look very different isn't that big of a deal.

Literally who?

That would be an awful name, I hope not.

In merchandise he's being called Kid Arachnid, but in the comics he's still also Spider-Man.

>Literally who?
USAgent, you uneducated swine.

he could change his name to captain falcon

Right, call me names like a child instead of telling me how that relates at all to what we're talking about. Smart move bud.

So Bucky can be Captain America, Carol is Captain Marvel, and Sam gets promoted to Captain Falcon. And they've all got a little captain in them.

Attached: captain-1027138.jpg (665x374, 25K)

If Chris Evans is too much of a baby to come back, just recast him.

I was insulting you jokingly, but now I actually do think you're an idiot. Great job, bud! Way to be a big old overly sensitive baby, and incapable of a google search to boot.

Attached: John 'USAgent' Walker.jpg (1223x2182, 1.1M)

Technically yes, but Captain Marvel would be captain for a completely different reason than the other two so it really wouldn't fit.

"Hurr durr it was only a joke!!!@!" That's how you know it was a bad joke, especially if you double down on the insults to justify it. Still have no idea why he's important in this discussion, so again, great job.

>Still have no idea why he's important in this discussion, so again, great job.
That's cause you're stupid

So I'm stupid because I know nothing of a character I've never heard before, but you aren't even though you can't explain why this person is relevant? Sure thing bud. Let me know whenever you find how why they're important, I'd love to know.

To end this bullshit baby argument, USAgent was originally created as a villain counterpoint to Captain America, but eventually became a hero. He's meant to represent a different part of America. He's more pessimistic and pragmatic, and comes from a different socioeconomic background. And he was Captain America for a while, around the time when Rhodey was Iron Man. He's kind of a more rough around the edges kind of guy.

He couldn't float a movie as the main character, so there's no way.

You're stupid because you make no steps to find answers yourself and just demand answers be fed to you while being insulted that no one is doing that for you and for being a sensitive baby.

By now it should be clear that he's messing with you.

Attached: 1504060123241.jpg (227x335, 19K)

Replace him but keep the wings as well so he can be CAPTAIN FALCON

Awesome. Now that I know more, still no idea why his name was brought up in the first place with no context other than a green text expecting me to know exactly why his name was mentioned.

Funny, because in any kind of debate you're expected to do and present your own research instead of saying "X is true. Find proof for yourself to back it up".

No, Cap has his replacement already.

Attached: BRIEBR049.jpg (2333x3500, 1.85M)

Wrong.

What is that empty void behind her?

>Awesome. Now that I know more, still no idea why his name was brought up in the first place with no context other than a green text expecting me to know exactly why his name was mentioned.
Oh my God, he's saying they should cast someone as John Walker to be the replacement Cap, you dense motherfucker.

>Funny, because in any kind of debate you're expected to do and present your own research instead of saying "X is true. Find proof for yourself to back it up".
Were we in a debate?

>Take this name without any context
>You should know EXACTLY what I mean by it

Clearly, considering I'm telling you giving me a random name makes no sense while some of you are arguing that it does.

Remember to pass your English classes in school kids. It's actually important in the real world.

>>Take this name without any context
>>You should know EXACTLY what I mean by it
What else could I have possibly meant?

They shouldn't have replacements at ALL. It's always been stupid in the comics. Just let Falcon be an Avenger himself, give him a movie or something. Same goes with Bucky.

That's how Anthony Mackie feels as well. Personally though I would like it if Bucky became Cap.

Absolutely no idea. Learn to elaborate once in a while, it'll do you wonders. Even a complete sentence such as "Casting USAgent for Cap's replacement would work well with this idea" hits all the spots without going overboard.

I'm not gonna hold your hand through basic conversation...

Miles should have never existed in the first place

I'm not asking you to. But blurting out random thoughts expecting people to know what you mean isn't basic conversation. Have you graduated high school yet?

You are asking me that. I'm just gonna go back to what I said to begin with, which is "you're dumb."

Point out where I asked you to. If anything, I'm doing the hand holding instead by telling you how to hold a conversation with someone.

She's going to be the emotional replacement for Cap, but if they wanted to hand the mantle off to Bucky or a new USAgent figure, there's more Captain America stories to tell.

No, never did, but we're all supposed to act like he's just as good because he's black.

nah, it should be Bucky. more of a connection and similar power set

Neither he nor Bucky sort of can't replace Captain America in some sense because they are both going to continue to be on the run from the US government and the United Nations in future movies.

They're setting up Bucky to look similar to US Agent with his outfit in Infinity War, but I guess he can get in a fight with US Agent in the future and US Agent will be like a evil foil to Bucky.

Attached: bucky toy.jpg (334x211, 28K)

>winner
>loser

Okay r/tard

I really don't think the US government is going to continue going after Cap's side from CW after they help save the world/universe from Thanos. That'll give them a get out of jail free card and then boom, new Cap film phase 4 featuring one of them (99% chance being Bucky) as the new Cap.

>Mackie being this based

>Also fought for color in his Falcon suit

>Was there when he came out to thank us in NYC for coming to the first showing of TWS

Didn't know it was possible for a man to be this based

He has cybernetics instead though. Why's it gotta be about race? Isn't it enough that he got schooled by a novice Ant Man? Anyway it should be Bucky taking up the shield. He and Sam can do that Buddy Cop movie where they go against USAgent, the US government's "official" replacement for Captain America, and probably someone else.

Bucky's dead after Avengers 4. He finished his arc already.

>no sauce

You sit on a throne of lies

No, and Mackie doesn't even want the mantle. He's cool as The Falcon, and I doubt anyone could replace Evans. Moreover, Sam always looked weird with the shield. Looked kind of counterproductive when fighting

Attached: The Falcon.png (1280x1233, 864K)

With the current social climate now would actually be a perfect time to do the John Walker arc, which explored how someone can be patriotic and nationalistic without going to a racist and jingoistic extreme, how America's ideals as a concept and her interests as a sovereign nation often come into conflict, why it's important to accept the uncomfortable effects of our protection of civil rights so that we can continue to benefit from the positive effects, and how all good must come from compromise

However of course you're not allowed to have any sort of message or intelligence in your superhero fiction anymore and you're definitely not allowed to present people from opposing ideologies as nuanced so it would never happen

Makes sense, Sam is a filthy [spoiler ]man[/spoiler]

I never met a black guy that befriends a white guy just like that

unless he wants his dick up his black ass

To be fair, Steve was the one who flirted first.

I can't believe they had something even more non-heterosexual than the Troubleman line planned.

Attached: bicons.jpg (640x806, 66K)

>Mackie Falcon replaces Chris Cap
>Cheadle WM replaces Downey IM
>Elba Heimdall replaces Hemsworth Thor

The Dark Ages have arrived!

Civil War touched on some of that, I feel, or at least attempted to be nuanced about it.

>Someone else
Blasstar? Eli patriot? America Chavez?

Part of me wishes to say that no, the comic book was a failed experiment, but then again despite everything, MCU have a less ham handed approach to politics so it could probably work.

That said, Falcon, as it's own entity, will always be more interesting to me, just like the Winter Soldier being it's own guy.

I was thinking someone on the opposite end of the spectrum from USAgent. So maybe Flag-Smasher as a side antagonist while they also have to contend with USAgent, who is against Flag-Smasher and hostile to them as well.

Attached: FlagSmasherMarvel.jpg (200x247, 27K)

No because Mackie isn't into it and they want to promote Carol as the leader and they are making it so obvious in the way they compare her to Cap's character.

Sam should stay as Falcon, Bucky as Winter Soldier, and the Captain America name should go with Steve.

John wold be a riot, they don't have the balls to do it tho.

Are you retarded?

No more Captain America, fling the shield to space, give it to Vance Astro.

Tom Holland will play the next Captain America some years down the road. They'll bring in Miles Morales and have him pass his mantle onto the kid.

If Steve Rogers isn't Captain America the only other two people in comics who should be are Bucky Barnes or Sam Wilson

America Chavez for new Captain America. But who should they cast?

That annoying woman from Annihilation

Carlos Mencia in a wig

Yeah. I'm leaning towards Bucky as Cap even though FalCap's interesting. It's just that I love Falcon too much.

I’m thinking Emma Gonztraitor and her SJW hordes should take their pro-White genocide agitprop to the Hollow Earth of its reptoid masters. You’re turning the frogs gay, user. Estrogen!

Can they turn Frog Man gay?

Lieber Gott, only Foreskin Man can save us from this evil!

I used to think this but after the success of Black Panther i doubt it.

One thing that Civil War did showcase well is that Sam and Bucky would make for a fun buddy cop type duo.

I mean if Evans is out, having Bucky replace him but giving Falcon equal screentime would be the best way to go is my opinion.