Evolution is a myth

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcAq9bmCeR0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>There are millions of these
No there aren't. There are millions of their successor species that resemble them because they remain in about the same environment.
>So where are the millions of these?
Died off or were killed by humans.

It's pretty simple when you're not a retard.

Chimpanzee and their cousins have genocidal tendencies. If they couldn't make babies with the females, they just killed them.

It is relatively recent that genocide has become taboo or not worth the effort.

his argument is retarded

but the fact about the missing links is still there, there are very little transitional fossils to go around

this gets some people incredibly upset even though it's legit argument

>"so where are the millions of these"
They're living in ghettos and leeching off your welfare system currently.

This. But evolutionist will still tell you your wrong for having a valid argument.

Everything is a fucking transition species, you think organisms just decide to evolve stop and go into neat classifications?

Fucking retards incapable and unwilling to grasp the concepts and mechanisms behind evolution trigger me.

We are not descendent from monkeys.

We have a common ansestor with monkeys.

That picture is what happens when textbook publishers hire cheap artists who don't know science.

This

They've found the remains of those things but scientists have yet to find the cause of their extinction, genocide, climate, disease are all possibilities

niggers, amerindians and abbos are the ones in the middle.

>WE WUZ APES N SHIET

All life on Earth comes from a single ancestor, and that ancestor is God.

They are in what we call "black communities".

So your saying we went from monkey to human overnight? No transitional species required?

We don't have millions of million year old monkey bones.

Detroit

> chimpanzees are monkeys
American education

>where are the milions of these
They are scattered around africa, australia and the americas.

I'm not saying we came from monkeys at all, but you mean to say primates as monkeys are different. As you've probably read many times in these bait threads, modern humans and modern primates both are descended from a common ancestor. We didn't come from chimpanzees.

>Died off or were killed by humans

Umm wouldn't that still leave the bones behind?

Species to new species evolution is a lie without proof.

>all of these perfectly formed organisms of various types
>calling someone else retarded

Proof is only a convention, only evidence is a real material thing. There's strong evidence that points towards the conclusion that evolution is real, just because you don't accept it as truth it doesn't make it a lie.

>1 post by this ID
He is trolling you guys and you let him do this. You should never, ever, respond to creationists and flatearthers, you are just feeding them.

But we have more human transitional fossils than any other kind mostly due to the massive interest in them.

>perfectly formed

In most cases organisms are "good enough" to reproduce and survive. There are only a few examples in the world where evolution has kept things the same for a while, I.e. sharks.

>various types

Wow it's almost like the world has a lot of diverse environments for organisms to live in, not to mention the selective pressures the environment and other organisms put on one another to survive.

The one before last is literally Abos from Australia, also I think a couple 100 years ago we killed off a race of midgets

Chimps don't have to compete with humans for the same territory.

In Africa.

>WUZ

The evolutionary traits in the middle were bred out of existence. Problem solved

can confirm

here

You misspelled refugee

Modern humans ARE modern primates.

They did you imbecile. How do you think they came up with their appearance.

What fucking flag is this

evolution is not a myth

modern humans being a product of natural evolution is a myth tho

we were ayyed

>illustration

>bible

>metaphor

>real

they're called niggers

>Died off or were killed by humans.
I don't get how they died off when chimps didn't.

Evolution is real and niggers (in between species) are proof of it being real

Niggers, abos and gypsies.

it's big boss

People who keep buying into the meme that conservatism and christianity is anti-science should honestly be executed.

tf you talking about? Christianity is definitely anti-science.
Unless you felt for the 'oh he just meant it figuratively' meme

that's the least funny thing I read whole week

>there are very little transitional fossils to go around

humans evolved quickly

This

Lol

I trump because taxes,trade, and security.

but pence's obsession with cosmic jewish rules from 200000 years ago is cucktastic

The reason for the historic refugee problem is that it has become distasteful to allow other states to carry out genocide.

A lot of political rhetoric becomes hypocritical if genocide is permitted. Doesn't change its prevalence in the past.

>Christianity
>definetly something
>no idea about christianity
why is Sup Forums getting flooded by so many retards recently? It must have something to do with Donald being elected and fuckers like this full retard chimpanzee heard of this board and are now here to fight for atheism and libshits...
get outta here

Grasslands are poor for making fossils.

It was a huge transitional period. From jungle to grassland. It forced us to free our hands. Use tools.

Religious belief correlates with lower IQ, so it's not really surprising that religious right is filled with creationists and global warming deniers.

>dat flag
Have you ever fought a Somalian pirate?

Try harder muhmad
youtube.com/watch?v=mcAq9bmCeR0

>muh notallchristians
you faggots follow the scratchings of goat fuckers who lived thousands of years ago.

same goes for the koran, Ahmed

A million years or whatever isn't much evolutionary but it's still a long-ass time. At some point they competed for some increasingly-scarcer resources with others (perhaps chimps) and lost. Can happen anytime.

Also we don't descend from chimps, but share some extinct last-common-ancestor(s), proto-primate if you will, anyway. That doesn't even exclude the possibility of Annunaki messing with our DNA for further refinements or some such ayy-lmao notions, in principle.

Most bones of ANY animal don't turn into fossils anyway. Fossils are more or less accidents preventing the decay/degradation that usually occurs from the elements.

>So your saying we went from monkey to human overnight? No transitional species required?
Every generation is a transitional species.

The neat part about fossils is that they are so rare that when one is found it can be used to create a point in time that we can label.

You can step back a single generation at a time all the way down to a single common ancestor to every living thing on the planet. At each generation insignificantly different from the next or last.

~

An example, a ridge line is home to some birds. They don't move off the ridge line. At the far left you have birds that are unable to breed with ones on the far right. However each bird is able to mate with the ones within a range to the left or right so that you have a smooth transition from one species of bird to the next without a single cut off point.

>200000 years ago
The earth is only 6000 years old m8

It's called disruptive evolution fag

Pic is wrong, we don't descend directly from any currently existent primate, chimps/bonobos and homo descend from some seemingly long-extinct last-common-ancestor(s), sort of "the proto primate".

And god was an alien race that spliced our dna to more closely resemble theirs.

ancient apes != modern apes

The apes of old were very different from the ones around today

Chimpanzees are not ancestors of humans. Anyone who even says this is simply not paying attention, creationist or not. Humans share a common ancestor to Chimpanzees.

Chimpanzees are related to us as a evolutionary cousin, but we do not descend from Chimpanzees. It's like saying you are descended from your half-retarded 2nd cousin.

If you must rely on a jihad-tier interpretation of the bible to make your point, you are wrong. Just accept that and realize that perhaps maybe, just maybe you do not need a literal interpretation of the bible for the bible to retain its moral significance.

God created the world a week ago, but 6000 years ago.

You can't disprove that.

Evolution is science fiction. There is not a single solid piece of evidence to back up the THEORY. Even sub 80 iq niggers believe that shit. It is also taught in progressive schools alongside social justice and other jewish lies. Go figure.

>America originated from the UK
>LMAO WHY IS THERE STILL A UK??

That's how you sound

uslu dur bak sikerim

Fuck off my county you disgusting subhuman turkroach.

lowlife go work for me harder

>turkroach
>calling anyone lowlife
You filthy animals are barely human.

>every generation is a transitional species

Find me one evolutionary biologist that says this. I'm only asking for one. I'll wait.

dont make me conquer your mixed country with your shitty army

>turkroaches
>conquering anything
Lol Ahmed, i want to see you try.