Left wing intellectuals

>left wing
>intellectuals

>Elmo

Why do finnish people care about americam ?

>elmo

why do we let them teach?

Why are finns so....weird? They have those rounded mongol faces but with no masculinity.
They look like down syndrome kids on mtf therapy

>European leftists have been cucked so hard they have to cross the Atlantic to find someone they support

We care about our vassals. You all think it's (((they))) who rule over you. You are wrong. Its really the mongol master race.

Empire of Finland now!

kill him dude, quick

>left wing intellectuals
>Mexican warlocks

>elmo
>rautio
>left-wing progressive
>fat but sports enthusiast

A living cuckshed.

BTW University of Oulu has more than enough of these cucks

>leftist
>fat fuck
>"""sports enthusiast"""

Seems like he likes his intercourse like his sports, spectating from a safe distance away.

>Sebu BTFO
>Ylilauta BTFO

Don´t post this cancer here, I come on Sup Forums to escape this. Day literally ruined

Cool shirt man =)

In non Spurdo speak?

Mongols are taking over /pol

>This is Ylilauta now

Being a history student also, it seems to me like the people are either left-wing regressives or classical liberals/moderately right who are sick and tired of left wing ideology.

nu-male is cucking hard as he can while women laugh at him.

>topcuck

Except the poorest part in America is the Appalachian region which is overwhelmingly white. Seriously jews are the biggest cucks on the planet

Well now we know who that Finnish retard here is. Not you OP, you're one of the good ones.

Perkele Sataana!

>Elmo

Yrjö (vomit) is a better name. What the fuck

>sports enthusiastic
lmao

>Pseudo-Intellectual

>wearing the button of another country's political candidate
Jesus Christ. I mean, I like politicians like Geert Wilders, Jimmie Arkesson, Marine La Pen, etc, but I'm not going to wear a fucking button on me. That's their election, not mine. I can want an outcome but me supporting them is irrelevant. What a cuck.

FUG

That's what we here call a "pullamössö" face. Constant lapping of sweet cider, junk food and no real hardships or responsibility in life tend to shape a human being into a thing like that.

This is why I see wearing MAGA hats outside of US pretty cringe worthy
I own one but it's a trophy for me

Whatever happened to getting the finns of Sup Forums to join the Finns party and vote Timo Soini out of the chairman position?

Left wing intellectuals? All I have seen is bat shit crazy people. If people from other countries have such a fascination into our politicians please by all means we will give you every last liberal.