RAMZPAUL REFLECTS ON THE TRUTH (his first post, 9 years ago)

From RAMZPAUL's web site:

>I will fly back to the United States on Monday. I had a wonderful time in Hungary and I hope to return. I love the climate and the people are great.

> My next video will probably be later in the week. The jet lag is always a bitch going back to the States.

> The video that started RAMZPAUL 9 years ago was called "The Truth." My journey since that time has been wild, and I hardly recognized who I was back then.

>Since I started my videos, the Alt Right was formed. I would like to think my videos had some influence on the creation and development of the movement. Our movement's key idea being that all people have the right of life and self-determination.

> As our movement matures, I hope we can grow from being more than a troll army. We need to articulate values (such as The Truth) that resonate with normal people around the World. And, yes, it is now a world wide movement.

> To be Hungarian friends - viszontlátásra. Hope to see you soon.

ramzpaul.com/2016/11/the-truth-revised.html

Today's video:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcwCyt7ILxM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3S_gHo7oac
youtube.com/watch?v=iyivfvoKS6w
youtube.com/watch?v=ofhpTIqx9Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=PRX5jdVPFds
youtube.com/watch?v=UAiO1sYnAP4
youtube.com/watch?v=ks9b6Sq79fg
ramzpaul.com/2016/11/paul-ramsey-ambassador-to-hungary.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1jSl8GsfqXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He does a video like this once a year. Its always good to stop and reflect.

The Video that started it all, 9 years ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3S_gHo7oac

Keep making videos RAMZPAUL. We need your voice!

He really puts things in perspective.

He was really important in getting Trump elected, but will stay unsung most likely, because everyone is afraid of the SPLC in America.

Which is a damn shame.

But America is better this month than last month.

And a lot of that is RAMZPAUL's doing.

>because everyone is afraid of the SPLC in America.

Redpill on the SPLC. How much power do they really have? Or is it a rule of the mob witch hunt sort of thing?

Start here.

youtube.com/watch?v=iyivfvoKS6w

they have only the power of the media

if they say someone is guilty of badthink, all media outlets will reference their verdict.

Hopefully Trump succeeds in 100% shutting down the establishment media. Then groups like them will be powerless.

Too bad he seems to have stopped enjoying making videos.
He used to create these silly videos where he prank calls someone, or does a little sketch that's both funny and makes a great point. All of his videos were very topical and addressed really important things.

Nowadays he just relaxes in all-white European countries looking at statues and talking about history. Then he will whine about how America is fucked and Trump has no way of winning.
Compare his new videos to something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=ofhpTIqx9Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=PRX5jdVPFds

RAMZPAUL reacts to the murder of a white woman by a black reporter.

Raw and powerful.

There some faggots that label everyone who is not a raging homosexual liberal as a nazi

>Then he will whine about how America is fucked and Trump has no way of winning.

Oh stuff it, CTR.

RAMZPAUL went to Hungary and made a few videos of a white country in turmoil (but they seem to be controlling it in a way that hacks off the EU). Excellent videos and I enjoy them.

And his election videos said that while all the indications were that Hillary was going to steal the election, the Alf-Right needed to stay strong and cohesive and work for change.

He wanted Trump to win.

And he was as happy as we all were (not the CTRs, but they are assholes) when the God Emperor won.

youtube.com/watch?v=ks9b6Sq79fg

Watch a happy man.

No one said he didn't want Trump to win, you dyslexic autistic cunt.

>nice get

This.

Using totalitarian tactics, the Left in America is trying to quell dissent by calling people racist, sexist, homophobe, NAZI, etc.

The words don't mean anything anymore.

Fuck the Left in America.

It is the dawn of a new America. A better one.

FUCK RAMZSAUL

Your use of phrasing shows us who you really, are CTR.

You're fucking retarded and you're a cringy cunt.

>a cringy cunt.

What is a cringy cunt, Latvia?

I thought Letts were supposed to be nationalistic?

Why you hating?

A cringy cunt is someone who thinks ''cucky mc cuckerson'' reddit humor is funny, and calls people CTR trying to fit in.
You're a fucking retard.
At no point I said that Ramzpaul didn't want Trump to win.

stay mad cuck boy

Are you still butt-blistered over Bernie getting assraped by Hillary?

And you hate yourself a little bit because you wanted Hillary to win even though she fucked Bernie over (along with the not-impartial DNC)?

Is that what is chapping your diapers, little camper?

RAMZPAUL would make a terrific US Ambassador to Hungary.

ramzpaul.com/2016/11/paul-ramsey-ambassador-to-hungary.html

youtube.com/watch?v=1jSl8GsfqXc