You can remove one Sup Forums series from existence and in return you get to either rewrite, increase the popularity of...

You can remove one Sup Forums series from existence and in return you get to either rewrite, increase the popularity of, give proper closure to, or continue one Sup Forums series of your choice.

Which ones do you pick?

Attached: 1500802014775.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Either marvels jane foster thor since that cascaded into the current marvel, or teen titans go because that shows stupidity let in shows like summer camp island to try and appeal to the toddler market. And i want to rewrite and remake steven universe to be the magnum opus i envision of it.

Rewriting Adventure Time could solve most problems with cartoons these days.

Teen Titans Go has nothing to do with Summer Camp Island, if your going to blame anyshow blame shit like We Bare Bares and Clarence

I'd remove the show with its own containment board (a.k.a. Barney and Friends) and in return, I'd give Clone High that long-needed revival.

>Teen Titans Go has nothing to do with Summer Camp Island, if your going to blame anyshow blame shit like We Bare Bares and Clarence
It made it where miller is decepted into thinking dumb shit for really small children is a viable market for CN, i also reallt hate WBB but its not an excuse for TTGs awfulness.

Adventure Time
discard everything from Season 3 onward, wipe the slate clean.

Attached: advneture_time_dandd_by_fallenjrblue-d3axd54.png (800x900, 338K)

What I'm about to do may hurt a few of you.
Remove: Star Vs.
Fix: Samurai Jack
Remove: Voltron
Fix: Adventure Time
Remove: Korra
Fix: Korra (alternatively, Fix Gumball)

Give Agents of SMASH more popularity and erase Avatar (never saw it, but I liked the Shamylan movie and I don't want to watch the series because I might lose appreciation for it). BTW I am from /m/.

>Barney and Friends
You mean My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, created by Lauren Faust.

Same thing, really

Remove Ultimate Spider-Man, allow Weisman to finish his Spectacular Spider-Man series.

Can i get a reboot and choose writers? I'm not sure it could do much more than overall plotline ideas myself.

Anyway i'd sacrifice any Cartoon pretty much to get a reboot of LoK to make it less dissapointing. Hell i'd take a satisfying ending for SU if i could.

Attached: Tableflip.png (283x200, 32K)

>Anyway i'd sacrifice any Cartoon pretty much to get a reboot of LoK to make it less dissapointing.
You mean by having it focus on a slightly older OG cast of TLA?

I know you're baiting, but Agents of SMASH is underrated. Good action, good humor, developed characters, Hulk's an intelligent straight man instead of a big dumb meme, ect. One of the better series to come out of Disney's MCU.

No, but i'd like for Korra to interact with Aangs spirit some more/at all. Cut out the Raava/Vaatu thing and physical portals. Vaatu can stay as a slighted/evil spirit, but he doesn't have a connection to the avatar. Have Amons power work as established or give him a different power. Remove the spirit canon and Mechas. Make Kuvira use her advantages of having public support and such instead, and have her be smart about her business.

Have Korra develop more as a character and have it stick. Give her crew something to do other than just following her around, maybe even just reduce it to like Bolin and add Tenzin and Lin to it instead. Remove romance triangles and settle in early on, on that front.

Maybe include the OG cast in some manner, but it should be relevant to the issues and not just fan service.

remove voltron legendary defender to increase the popularity of total drama

This is easy.
>Remove: steven universe /continue: symbionic titan
>Remove: marvel's spiderman / continue : spectacular spiderman
>Remove: the simpsons / continue: mission hill
>Remove: teen titans GO / continue: legion of superheroes

Then it would stil be awful, because korra and her cast were horrible and took away what shouldve been a direct sequel to the original

>Remove Steven Universe from existence
>Rewrite Adventure Time to kill off the entire main cast and make the show even fucking worse than it already is
Two birds in one stone and CN is the better for it

Attached: 1521642958609.gif (128x128, 127K)

That's why i would change the writing staff and use Korra and the cast properly so they won't be horrible.

>Remove: Star Vs.
Fuck you nigger

Sorry user, but it has to be done. The current cartoon climate is over saturated with comfy and Deep. We need to get rid of voltron, and Star to restore balance.