Why are liberals getting sentimental about joe biden all of a sudden...

why are liberals getting sentimental about joe biden all of a sudden? im seeing this biden/obama bromance meme everywhere and it seems really forced that this meme is popping up at the end of obama's 2nd term. like there's nothing to be nostalgic about except that biden was a true bro or something. fucking weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2569314/Biden-says-given-s-job-Obama-White-House-iced-one-Vice-Presidents-gaffes.html
reddit.com/r/bidenbro/comments/5cqkxa/this_sub_has_improved_rall_10000/
youtu.be/qKjuTv85Maw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow and i thought forced CTR memes made me vomit

I don't see this shit anywhere but here.

wtf I hate everybody now

No social life confirmed
Step out of your echo chamber and try to connect with people once in a while

It's more CTR tier shit.

None of these memes will ever be as bizarre as that Biden tweet with the friendship bracelet

Lol
How about you step away from fagbook (turn your iPad off as well) and realize reality isn't your precious newsfeed and it's shitty meme factory.

I bet your voted for Hillary didn't you. And obama.

you have the tweet? is that what started all this? if so that at least makes sense as far as explaining where this meme came from

Really made my almonds activate

It's some normalizing pedos false flag I guess

>Step out of your echo chamber
My friends all supported Hillary. They aren't memelords so I don't see garbage like OP's pic.

>make whitey look stupid
>make blackey look cool, calm, and intelligent

((((I wonder who could be behind this?))))

but it makes Biden look like a hilarious prankster and Obama like an autistic dweeb

>forced
just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean they're forced

>biden le master troll
>always causing mischief
>lol trump so pissed
>cant get rid of biden

it's literally the opposite. biden spazing out over trump.

I'd guess they're pushing the one nationally recognized Democrat who's not embroiled in scandals in order to psychologically prepare America for his 2020 presidential run

The posts I've seen on burger normiebook have been pretty barry biased.

Idk how it is in mapleland.

These just aren't funny. Go away Joe Biden.

> Social Media
> Social life
Pick one.

holy shit these are bad and forced

biden will be 78 in 2020. honestly we should stop electing people in their 70s. it's too fucking old. i think trump is still healthy and sharp enough but he should be the last dude we elect that's that old.

I've seen them too. They are shit tier desu. This is kind of why they are on facebook, they don't push the envelope or offend anyone. You really can't have top tier humor unless it offends someone.

I remember reading this a couple years ago. It was on the front page of Google's news thing, but never ever saw any of it mentioned again.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2569314/Biden-says-given-s-job-Obama-White-House-iced-one-Vice-Presidents-gaffes.html

However, I also know that the Daily Mail is considered a click bait, truth-stretching news source. How true was this article, do you think? I remember telling everyone about it at the time and thought it was going to break big time on our television news but it just faded away.

the maverick out of control white man and the overly calm and safe black man is the most stable type of relationship there is

danny glover and mel
carson and trump
matlock and the black dude on matlock, so many options

>sites (((hollywood)))

I didn't realize he was so old. Just looked it up to confirm, saw today's his birthday actually

it's just funny how they've pretty much invented a character for biden where he's mischievous but also your bro for life. previously biden was best known for putting his foot in his mouth and fondling every woman or child within arms-length without any regard for the cameras. i was sort of hoping he'd run so all his creepy pics would go mainstream

lol you're really determined about this

Sup Forums is filled to the brim of newfags

>stop exposing JIDF goyim

>I'm triggered that other people are using memes
Shut up.

I think its to detract from the negative attention of all the images and videos of his inapropriate and awkward groping of people especially children.

Like its designed so that you just see him as being silly, oh ahaha Biden the jokester, so that if someone does come across those videos and pictures they can dismiss them more kind of just "that silly ol' Biden"

Could also be an attempt by CTR to make memes that match the level of those on the right and the Trump camp. The first instance of covert memetic warfare.

Remember how when Bush's term in office was over and Dick Cheney was in a wheelchair because he supposedly fell while in his office cleaning so that gave him sympathy and empathy from those who would otherwise be seeking to get some answers from him for the shit he's done.

Could be similar.

these are government memes, I'd bet

they can't beat the real memes

it's a lame forced meme with literally no basis in reality. why are you so angry that im pointing it out?

>reddit.com/r/bidenbro/comments/5cqkxa/this_sub_has_improved_rall_10000/

definitely seems like a deliberate attempt by liberals to compete with trump memes. left literally has no memeworthy people so they had to force biden into a character of their own creation.

If they're being pushed by multinational media conglomerates, there's a damn good chance they're forced.

it's just weird though because biden doesnt need to be a sympathetic character. he's not running for anything after this year.

The kermit the frog meme ("I think, other me thinks") Is jewish subversion as well.

Stay frosty anons

what kermit meme?

>pushed by multinational media conglomerates
[citation needed]

the leftist realize, albeit subconsciously, that they should have put biden forward for the nomination instead the world's worst candidate hillary.

Imagine how quickly these memes could become more and more radical by the peaceful left.

Check Buzzfeed, ignoramus.

I didn't know it was possible for Slavs to be this bluepilled.

Checked.

Its the testing ground for memetic warfare, too late do they realize the power and influence of memes and its an unspoken fact that the right, the Trump supporters had the best memes, they Democrats realize now what power lies in memes and are working desperately to catch up.

But like the Soviets in their race for ever more superior rocketry, the US always beat them, better, stronger, safer rockets, rockets and spacecraft that carried man to the moon 6 times just as our memes helped carry Trump to the White House, where the memes of the democrats can only carry Clinton and any future nominee to sub-orbital flight, and some just fail to launch entirely.

All I know is I linked a video where he's acting bizarre towards children on a comment on kikebook and liberals went apeshit about how I'm a hater. Like I made joe do it.

This shit's all over Facebook and iFunny. It's annoying as fuck.

OP, comments like these are the fastest way to get people to stop taking you seriously, and why should they?

You've outed yourself to be the type of fag that immediately insults a person when challenged; rather than supplying a counter argument as to why you're right.

Exactly like a bitchy woman. Sad!

I assume some kid made it and joe thought it was a sweet gift so he tweeted it Out but taken on it's own it's really weird

I think everyone realizes that Joe is kind of an idiot.

These memes are basically making fun of him. Not intentionally, I think, but you can still imagine him saying these things because in the back of everyone's head -- even the Democrats -- he is an idiot.

i bet this is the origin of the meme

That is just fucking weird.

>pizza

>The left will never agree with the right on any issue even if the issue is backed up by facts or even just basic common sense
>Even if it's a position they once held they'll immediately backtrack on it to distance themselves from the right
>Joe Biden is a child rapist
>The right hate child rapists
>So the left defend them

Literally that straightforward.

its happening all over

Not just that but it's also horrible that this creepy pedophile asshole is being portrayed as a funny goofy old guy. Fuck CTR.

Because simply, you don't know what you have til it's gone.

And having Trump in the whitehouse amplifies this feel

>pizza charm

It's the safety pin thing. Mostly made by whites. It will die down. I'll give it until Inauguration Day.

>Step out of your echo chamber

That's cute coming from someone on Sup Forums

Trump memes are so stale compared to Biden-Obama memes

Its all over my main FB.

Just whitewashing those pedo vibes.

>pizza

70% of liberals don't even know who Biden is.

Its just a meme

They likely know nothing about Obama's administration or what he did.

>I assume some kid made it

Nope.

>disdain

>tfw your marketing team makes you seem cool and hip to millenials just for being black, so you can fuck around in office and build friendship bracelets instead of doing the president's job

wew kinda jealous tbqh

Maybe he's the biggest pedo of them all and his shit finna light fire.

Otherwise, I think millennials just like the merger of their elected officials with entertainment. They like to think that their President and Vice President doing skits and shit like that mean that they're "cool."

More Sup Forums versions of this meme need to go out onto social media asap

that's actually a pretty good idea

/r/ing all the creepy joe biden pics so i can get to work. need to make these in the same style

bampalampin

blumpkin

i didnt know this was a YLYL thread

it's actually a cringe thread

even past Presidents look down in disdain.

fuck...beat me to it

what's this?

It's a psyop creating a friendly image of Biden as a preemptive defence of his character for when he gets accused of paedophilia.

the painting in the picture of obama is looking down at him

yea i get that. but who is in the painting and what is the quote that is being referenced?

Sup Forums is open to everyone, even canadians

youtu.be/qKjuTv85Maw

never knew that biden was bald

anyone else mandela effect here? couldve sworn he had hair

Its all over imgur.

Kek. I can believe this actually happened

>quatro sinko
Lost

pizza

probably this desu