>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

tunein.com/radio/stations/C-SPAN-a33800/
breitbart.com/video/2016/11/20/schumer-we-are-not-going-to-help-trump-build-his-wall/
breitbart.com/news/the-latest-trump-pence-go-to-church/
classicfirearms.com/amd-65-7-62x39-rifle-with-side-fold-stock-and-black-poly-pistol-grips
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Mad Dog.

For anyone who would like to say thanks for Trump being elected, now is your chance:

MIGRATE HERE AND RECYCLE

FIRST FOR NO NIGGERS ITT

Awoo~

HELLO MY NEW FRIEND

>POSTING FROM AFRICA
>may actually be a nigger

WHAT DID MOONMAN GINGRICH JUST SAY?

WHAT IS HE SAYING Sup Forums?

AWOO MOTHER FUCKER

I know, right? If Trump was Hitler, he's just found his Rommel. Only instead of wasting him on a bunch of inconsequential bullshit, he's putting Rommel v.2 "Red, White and Blew Up Your Country" edition in charge of the whole military, where he can bring all of his considerable talent to bear.

It's fucking great! It was everything we were promised and more.

Hamilton should apologise to Trump

Niggers are so upiddy since they are President. A woman president would make women more entitled to free stuff.

I'm /literally shaking/ at the thought of you wanting to enforce Apartheid here. Mattis is going to have a word with you on that.

Does this mean he has a plan to kill the god emperor?

PRUHgressive PAHPyulists

real tough for a pussy, reminder Hillary will be elected on Dec. 19th.

bamp

Kelly being anal bitchtard right now talking out of both sides of her mouth.

Do you think she secretly wants him? It sounds like she's wet dreaming about him sometimes.

He may get it but his very different views on Israel might demote him to an advisory postilion. Let's see.

Major daddy issues, given her's died, can't wait to see her make a misstep and get fired. People already hate her for getting Ailes fired.

He played the media like a damn fiddle!

Post you new OCs

AVOOOOO :D

Has the Party of Trump died?

Where are all the posts??

Will Trump disavow AWOO?

may i save this one ?

love rato peaking out the door. kek.

C-SPAN's five hours of sunday talk shows starts now.
tunein.com/radio/stations/C-SPAN-a33800/

really makes me think...

FUCK JONTRON! HES A RACIST XENOPHOBIC NAZI! HOW COULD HE MAKE AN INTERVIEW WITH BREITBART! FUCKING NEO-NAZI KKK SITE!

New York Times has an entire article about The_Donald in sunday review

They get literally everything wrong and don't mention us at all

Is reddit the new Ebaums?

Lol the Iranians would literally open fire on the crowd if they did.

wow, a literal white supremecist website, huh? can't have THAT!

This guy was a bernout. Did he bend the knee, or is he simply calling other lefties retards, which they are?

Yup save away user

www.giphy.com/channel/ayeexeye/

oy vey...

Mattis is basically pic-related

He's actually going to appoint Mattis to sec defense?
Oh god yes please

>low and loose sleeves

A man after my own heart. Bless Mattis, truly a Marines Marine.

Why isn't Pankasich eating something?

What software do you use?

>Schumer: We Are Not Going to Help Trump ‘Build His Wall’

On Sunday’s broadcast of NBC’s “Meet The Press,” newly elected Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said the Democrats are not going to help President Trump “build his wall.”

When asked where Democrats they should oppose Trump, Schumer said, “Well, my test is the specifics. We’re not going to work with him for the sake of working with him. We’re not going to oppose him just because he says — it’s something that Trump sponsors. Let me give you a couple examples on both sides. Surprisingly, on certain issues, candidate Trump voiced very progressive and populist opinions: changing our trade laws dramatically, a large infrastructure bill, cleaning up the swamp in Washington. These are things that Democrats have always stood for and frankly Republicans have always been against. We’re going to challenge we will challenge President Trump to work with us on that. If he doesn’t, he will break his promise of blue collar workers, many of whom voted for him on those issues.”
>implying
“On issues where our values are at stake, the president goes in a divisive direction, where his campaign did before, we will go against him and with everything we’ve got,” he continued. “We’re not going to repeal or help him repeal Obamacare. We are not going to roll back Dodd-Frank. They should forget about that. We have 60 votes to block them. We’re not going to help him build his wall. We have a comprehensive immigration bill that builds tougher border security. We’re not going to oppose him just because it’s Trump. We’re going to stick to our values and oppose him where where he opposes those. I hope on the promises he made to blue collar America, on trade, on carried interest, on infrastructure, that he will stick with them and work with us even if it means breaking with the Republicans who have always opposed these things.”

breitbart.com/video/2016/11/20/schumer-we-are-not-going-to-help-trump-build-his-wall/

Hillbot here, what does it feel like to win

only "Chaos" Mattis can truly unfuck our shit.

I'm glad we were able to come to terms yesterday that Awoo is simply inferior to Youmu.

let them take the heat user. Our job is to stay out of sight. We don't do it for the glory, for the entry on the wiki page that says "Sup Forums's role". We do it to MAGA

We do it for free

It happened.

It's even better- Reddit *wants* the credit.

>a fucking leaf

Wasn't Iran the country where you get thrown down from a building for being gay?

great, but i'm getting tired of winning

darkness is good

happy little nog isn't he?

He says hes neither liberal or conservative

Feels #blessed

That one was Toonboom

go home and get your shine box

b-b-b-but that flag is upside down...they hate themselves

He wants to eat Jeb

Fucking Faggots don't want a free wall.

Opposing the wall is supporting monstrous Mexican drug cartels

WHOO HA HAH HAAA

COMMIES NOW OPEN CARRYING TOO

Did he have a plan to kill trump

>whenever someone tries to claim another 2hu is superior to awoo, it's always a leaf
hmmmm

So, how are you interpreting this move?

Donald Trump finally gave Sup Forums a purpose other than constant Ron Paul gifs

>a fucking cum dump

Okay, just so I'm up to speed, there's been claims of Mike Pence being harassed out of a theater. What happened? People claim it was not harassment but I'm not sure what to believe.

His show is obviously supposed to appeal to autistic children, but I can respect someone for telling a bunch of lefties to go fuck themselves, even if it means losing his followers

I'd be legit scared. They really think they can do whatever they want to people they say are bad(nazis)

>The losers get a say in anything
Nice try, Charlie-boy. You forgot the part where we won BIG LEAGUE.

make such and such afraid again as they hide behind the scene and wear masks

Shouldn't they be wearing goggles with those paintball guns?

>skinny manlets with guns

they look shit scared

>"And stay out you Mormon faggot!"

>The Latest: Trump, Pence go to church

President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence are attending a church service together.

The two have been working from Bedminster, New Jersey, to pick people to lead Trump’s upcoming administration. On Sunday morning, Trump and Pence left Trump’s golf club there shortly after 10 a.m. and entered the nearby Lamington Presbyterian Church.

Press was told at the door they are not allowed in the white chapel.

In an interview with “Fox News Sunday,” Pence says Romney’s recent meeting with Trump was a “warm and substantive” exchange.

breitbart.com/news/the-latest-trump-pence-go-to-church/

* sign not scene

He's not wrong... Not that I give a shit if the zogs want an apartheid state. Worked for South Africa.

>no hats

Shame! Very low energy

Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on.
I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off.
And there's nothing special or exceptional about me.
You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.
I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.
But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars.
The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..
Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

>"garlic bread - don't forget it!"

that fucking picture was the one that ruined it for me before I got a hold of the game.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guys?

Mattis's callsign in the military was literally "Chaos."

Did KEK have something to do with this?

So now that Trump has outed himself a paragon for social justice, what do we do?

Do we sacrifice ourselves to Kek?

Can you feel it?

BREAKING THE COLOR BARRIER

i hate that this pic is the fact i never played fallout 4

I'm giddy as fuck.

Its all been part of his plan. Mattis cast Saddam out of Iraq

Oh yes, I can imagine what kinds of things Iran could teach America. Optimal height to dispose of the queers, for example. Amirite?

Just because your cum dump has hat in no way justifies her actions. She gets the rope for racemixing.

outstanding numbers

Would bleach.

cute but why is she hiding the top of her head

she must have a massive forehead

>FEG
>Like an AK but less accurate
>Soft barrel that melts with normal use
classicfirearms.com/amd-65-7-62x39-rifle-with-side-fold-stock-and-black-poly-pistol-grips
>budget gun
>my AK's barrel isn't hungarian trash like his

It's 2016! In 2016, you put a woman and a black person on front! Didn't you know that?

>this girl is yelling too loudly it hurts my ears
>i wish I could seize her means of reproduction
>oh g-d is it sexist to think that?
>this protest is boring
>i'm hungry
>we should have brought aks
>do I have to share my tendies with them?
>i'm really hungry
>how could drumpf win?
>I wish Bernie was here.
>I wanna go home and beat off to traps

looks like they're preemptively conditioning their bodies for bread lines and food rationing

they threw straight guys out of their dorm rooms, whatever floor they were on
the fuck do they think will happen to them?