Anyone here like living in Gotham?

Anyone here like living in Gotham?

Attached: 3f8b7440806cd7d598ffc9a304f2b0b1.jpg (1274x627, 167K)

Anyone ever seen Batman in person?

I saw this guy once.

Attached: FB0440DD-FD2C-451F-BAA6-79F1983177EF.jpg (1400x700, 240K)

Can't complain, know a guy that works with the Ridler's crew, gives me an extra buck or two for helping him plant an assortment of objects throughout the city, can't make heads or tails to why i needed to put a martini glass on the docks, a toy cat in the metro station, and a lit oil lamp near a hospital but hey whatever helps pay rent.
cant say i have, its too dark at night, not even saying with all the smoke and fog.

Which Batgirl is the hottest?

A mix between the blonde and the silent one with her face covered.

Which one is the better rapebait?

Joker

true

How about Harley?

i figure she does the raping of the joker.

Quit Shitposting on the job, commissioner

I thought Joker let his guys gang bang her.

I thought it was backward, she raped his guys and forced to watch her rape the other guys.

Anyone ever see Vicki Vale naked?

Weird shit happens in this city, and I'm not even talking about Batman or the villains from Arkham. Yesterday, I was walking down the street and an old man (I think he was drunk) came to me and kept asking "why won't Batman rape the Joker"? He had bloodshot eyes and wouldn't stop talking about raping the Joker. I think he really wanted to see the Joker being raped

Is Gotham democrat or republican?

>user hasn't heard of the Fappening
user, that was the one time a supervillain scheme ended up helping the people.

So how good is Vale naked?

6/10, needs more curves

I got a friend named Matches who lives in Gotham. He seems really into it. Anyone here know him?

Republican. The mayor refuses to spend any money in making Arkham Asylum safe or actually helpful for the inmates (Have you seen the documentary "Arkham Asylum: A serious house on serious earth"? that place is disgusting), and the policemen let a fascist vigilante beat up people. They even got a "bat-signal" to summon the vigilante. Also, rich people literally dictate how things work around Gotham. Everyone knows Bruce Wayne owns the city (I'm actually glad his parents got shot, I think they were involved with the mafia)

The police commissioner also wants to use methods like rape for punishment of criminals

So she got hair down there?

why this hellhole full of villains never gets bombed?

Attached: cf4d5783e0db7a932b11602c6f7ecb5c.jpg (864x648, 197K)

Harley's a nice piece of ass.

Yeah, I saw him this one time when the Circus of Strange attacked the GCPD. He and Robin looked really short though.

>lusting over a mentally-ill woman

I don't think she bathes or brushes her teeth

Yeah I saw that one too, I thought Robin was supposed to be a girl, what's going on here?

The rent is too damn high.

Attached: 8127.jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

Which Batgirl would make a good cum dump?

Yeah, Gotham's pretty coolio. Minus the constant crime but it's pretty coolio. I recently caught up with an old friend who's at Smallville who told me the same thing's going on at his town but less awesome than Gotham. While we have a Batman, they have some fag called Superman.

Yeah. I managed to see Batman around Gotham trying to stop Joker for the eleventh-million time. I heard a rumor that he's Bruce Wayne but I fucking doubt that's true.

Attached: lel.jpg (515x356, 21K)

its...ok.

Attached: homicide.png (1044x554, 264K)

Are you that poor? Gotham has one of the cheapest rents in all of America, since every week or so the Joker tries to poison the city's water supply or the villains mass break-out from Arkham. Sincerely, the cheap rent is the only reason I still live here

That and the hot chicks in skintight costumes.

What are Gotham rappers like? I like to think they openly challenge Batman in their songs but are still too pussy to go outside at night

Ehh, they're okay, I guess. Nothing amazing.

>BEING THIS FUCKING POOR
Jesus christ, user

Did you recently get robbed or something?

FFS user, Batman isn't lying in wait for the moment you switch tabs. Look it up.

Don't worry, I heard he will go to space and clean the heretics in the name of Emperor Dumas.

>tfw Coast City fag
Feels good that our hero is cool space cop and not some bat larping faggot.

Attached: hal.png (498x640, 787K)

>Be Coast City fag
>Die to alien warlord

You're absolutely right, I gotta move today.

Gotham is basically war zone while Coast City is comfy as fuck.

>Be Coast City
>Get invaded by ailens

Attached: _eJwNxskNwyAQAMBeKIDDHAY3kG86sDBGmIhLyzqfKL0n85oPuaGQjVyIY26MnXmGDied2MGnSFPvqUQ_8qShV-YRfbhqbDiZ404 (292x257, 76K)

Anyone seen Scarecrow recently?

Sure it's comfy.
Because everyone's dead.

not canon :)

My sister told me she saw him once. Guy threw that fear bullshit at her and now she can't stop seeing spirals made out of dead men. She got that fear when she read some japanese manga about that shit.

Anyone else ever get fear gassed?

Oh yeah, he got me once. Fear gassed me and it was basically like having vertigo. That shit took forever to go away.

I'm from Metropolis and gothamites are literally niggers. Seriously, last week the Joker came over and tried to bomb some of our buildings. Thank God our city is protected by Superman, and not by some fag with a fetish for bats. Still, when was the last time Metallo, the Parasite or Toyman tried to start shit on Gotham? Literally never happened. Criminals from Gotham though are always being faggots on other people's cities

I hope Darkseid nukes that Somalia-tier shithole of a city.

Attached: Metropolis.jpg (700x400, 181K)

Yeah, the Joker's a real asshole. If only Arkham wasn't piss easy to break out of.

Democrat. It's a sanctuary city for criminals.

Bruce Wayne? He is a sleaze and spoiled brat. He never fought once in his life, his butler and money has solved every problem in his life.

Yeah. Like I said, a rumor. And a retarded one at that to be honest.

Attached: 1461404743919.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Ever been to the bar called Noonan's? I hear it's pretty cheap but the regulars are kinnda ecentric

Attached: 1521596796449.jpg (500x989, 75K)

>gothamites leaking out of /gothamwatch/

here we go again with the ''bruce wayne is batman and a pedophile and the joker is jim gordon'' obession

Mr.Freeze is a good guy and did nothing wrong.
Let him cure Nora.

Anyone like Hub City?

>and did nothing wrong

tell that to the 54 police officers who were froze to death by Mr. Freeze in the last 2 years

They threatened him, not vice versa. If they had stayed outside and Freeze got what he needed all would have been fine like Freeze said.

Bet you read the Daily Planet too

I think he joined the rest of the freaks when Joker and Riddler had that war of whatever but that was a while ago.
I may have heard a HROOO HRAAAA coming from the docks last month at the end of my shift so he may be up to somethin

Attached: HROOOO HRAAAA.png (382x371, 286K)

>caring about cops

I'd rather more fire fighters than cops.

Chicago is the fucking best... I mean G-Gotham.

No

Attached: be121255dd2c3392836e9e8428376576.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

whats that, some sort of bat(wo)man theme gimp suit?