What do you think HC was thinking when she realized they had lost Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin?

What do you think HC was thinking when she realized they had lost Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETVcsPRTSHM
strawpoll.me/11694062
youtube.com/watch?v=1MZ0l3B1gjw
dailycaller.com/2016/11/06/exclusive-virginia-gov-pardons-60000-felons-enough-to-swing-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bzzzt error error

>IT WAS HER TURN

I still can't believe Trump turned Pennsylvania and Michigan.

What a crushing defeat baka desu senpaitachi

She was like hitler in his bunker during the siege of Berlin

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS WAS BILL'S FAULT

really Hillary's probably never forgiving Bill for he said about Obamacare
youtube.com/watch?v=ETVcsPRTSHM

I haven't been following since election night, what are the actual official final results? Most of the interactive maps still have MI as unfinished counting. What did the final popular vote count end up as? I can't seem to find legit info anywhere.

(nothing)

306 Trump
232 Hillary
Michigan is a meme

My cousin was on the campaign. She signed a NDA like everyone else so you won't here about it.

But Once Wisconsin was called she went into a drunken rampage. Screaming at people throwing things. Then she just basically passed out. That's why she didn't go talk to supporters that night.

strawpoll.me/11694062

Fpbp

>But Once Wisconsin was called she went into a drunken rampage
Glad I was part of that then.

>I would've won if it wasn't for that meddling cartoon frog

I mean I know he won it but are they literally still "counting" MI? Or is it just that nobody bothered posting the official final results since they knew Trump won anyways?

Did she and Huma Abedin go full Thelma and Louise off a cliff? Because I've haven't even seen anything about her since election night

They are counting mail in ballots i believe

>100% precincts counting

>Well at least I have the popular vote

Which is why the electors will give it to Hillary not drumpf, mock my words

Anytime a result is close in a state the Democrats hold the results to "find" more votes for their candidate.

>Mock my words

Well memed

I watched Hamilton 3 times and didn't campaign the tiniest bit in Wisconsin.

apparently she has somewhat of a lowkey drinking problem and was getting fairly shitfaced on election night and throwing shit in her hotel room while yelling at campaign staff

look at her now: youtube.com/watch?v=1MZ0l3B1gjw
bitch look like she hasn't seen the sun in 8 years

this evil withery cunt really needs to drop it and become a recluse

New Hamshure tried to go red, it did.

"Thanks, Shaun."

"Where's the closest lamp I can throw at my piece of shit husband" (HRC).

BUT I DABBED ON ELLEN

Is Hillary a cuck?

>bzzzt

She made a speech last week at some banquet given to honor her work for the Children's Defense fund and she looked like she'd been drunk for a week. All sagging skin with a slightly jaundiced tint.

Probably something akin to "IT WAS MY TURN! MINE ALONE!"

This.

Democrats are literally traitors.

According to insider knowledge she was absolutely wasted by that point.

this is a great one kek

>if not for the vote fraud, I would have lost CA too

there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that she was trying to think of someone or something other than herself to blame.

Consider it done.. lol

I think she actually fell for the MSMs lying polls and thought she could just sail into the white house without lifting a finger. While the Don was working his ass off campaigning doing three to four rallies a day. Speaking of which I miss watching those rallies on RSBN.

>says trump has bad temperament
>can't even lose gracefully

"I don't want to go to jail"

Panic.

Dem campaigners went there last minute but couldn't undo the damage.

the Sunday before election day when he did 5 states in one day was legendary

Probably something along the lines:

>i should have lied to white working class men and pretended i like them the same way i lied to these disgusting faggots, niggers, spics, kikes, transniggers and all the other trash my party has vacuumed up over the years

FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE

is this also what they said when leave won?

She was probably wondering how she lost even though she got millions more votes

She was upending a bottle of whiskey with tears in her eyes

Im sad because i wasnt on the train when he first came by my state and could have gone to one when I was visiting my aunt back in January.

>Bill is in another room, getting a BJ from a busty co-ed
>Huma is too busy crying in the bathroom to talk with me
>my skull cup is almost empty
>the child blood wine doesn't taste nearly as a sweet
>check my phone. New text message from Trump.
>picture of that god damned frog

he only visited my state three or four times and I caught one of the big rallies. There is no feeling like 20,000 people chanting "USA! USA!" while the next president promises to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it

Blame Obama, Comey, and everyone except herself. Also "I'm gonna kill the fuck out of Assange"

Try roughly 200,000 more votes and even then, typical democrat voter fraud.

Just look at Virginia where the former Clinton bagman, now governor Terry McAuliffe illegally pardoned 60,000 felons so they could vote in his swing state. What a surprise, Clinton won Virginia by 60,000 votes. Between shit like that, illegals voting, dead people voting, Soros machines voting for Hillary, they must have been blown away that Trump still won the country. I'm sure after investigation we'll find that not only did he win the popular vote, but the democrat voter fraud this time around was unprecedented.

the Democratic party is the party of national and cultural suicide

Top 10 Anime Betrayls

It's hard to know. All we know of Hillary from the campaign was a robotic facade, one of the fakest people I have ever seen.

A

THANK YOU BASED AMISH

absolutely

Heh

If you lived here in Western PA outside of Pittsburgh, you would have known from day one she never had a chance here. We took a drive back on Labor Day weekend up to the Allegheny National Forest, sticking to the back roads. All told it was about 300 miles round trip. We decided to count yard signs for fun. That early we counted over 400 Trump signs and just 2 for Hillary. That was the day I knew he would carry PA.

To be honest, Michigan has always been a conservative state. We're just blue in presidential elections because of Detroit and Flint. I really think what helped trump is the fact that there was an underwhelming amount of blacks who voted in Michigan. I live in Detroit and when I went to my local poll, there was almost no one there.

source?

So you think she's a senile windbag who doesn't remember the 200+ year old rules of her country's elections?

Good thing we didn't let her near those nuclear codes then.

>There is no feeling like 20,000 people chanting "USA! USA!" while the next president promises to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it

She drank more alcohol and threw a temper tantrum forcing her big nig security detail to physically restrain her

Then refused to come out and ackowledge losing because too drunk and womyn don't have any responsibility right? Send the man out for her

fuck off satan

I don't know about her but I wanted to kill myself. I still don't know how she lost the blue wall.

No it wasn't only that. There were counties in Michigan that voted for Obama twice that flipped for Trump.

It's obvious something was up when she didn't appear and kept delaying the concession speech, especially when Kaine had to come out and stall for time.

What you said backs up other rumours that she became drunk and violent. There's been rumours about her having anger problems for ages, she must have been a terror that night.

THANK YOU BASED AMISH

Was it raining in Detroit on that day?

>woman
>beating a man
>in anything
>ever

yea okay

>Those digits

kek

dailycaller.com/2016/11/06/exclusive-virginia-gov-pardons-60000-felons-enough-to-swing-election/

THANK YOU BASED AMISH

>THOSE digits

I live in Detroit, it was a nice day.
That said, a lot of people who live in Wayne county (Detroit and surrounding) were pissed at the outcome. The rest of the state is super conservative though.

I also want to say a lot of black people here secretly supported Trump.

>those digits

THANK YOU BASED AMISH

Kek, are you here?

It was her jeeeerb. Dey turk her jeeeerb.

THOSE DIGITS

>then she passed out
Is that why Podesta came out and told everyone to sleep?

>Democrat majority in a state capitol as corrupt as Detroit are literally traitors.

Subtle difference ftfy response.

Hillary crushed by at least 1.5Million in the popular vote. Trump won electoral college but not even a plurality of american's want him as president.

We're still coming to take your land you fucking leaf.

THANK YOU BASED AMISH

Is there someone I can kill to fix this?

The only reason trump won those states is because George soros voting machines committed voter fraud in his favor.

Soros paid the media to report pro Hillary then his voting machines went for trump.

This caused a drop in the market and soros bought up huge quantities of American stock.

He did the same thing with BREXIT.

>be Hillary
>run for president
>have decades of experience in Washington and in the white house
>have tons of connections worldwide, you're already acquainted with every world leader
>expect to win the election easily because of qualifications and name recognition
>lose to a celebrity game show host

>A man who can be baited by a tweet is unqualified to be president
What did she mean by this?

THANK YOU BASED AMISH

Thank you based amish

Checked