As a white, Ukranian and a Doctor of Medicine, I hold no biases regarding races...

As a white, Ukranian and a Doctor of Medicine, I hold no biases regarding races, but the fact of the matter is that they do indeed exist.

People of African descent are the "master" race from which all races derive from. Anyone who is not black skinned with woolly hair is inferior for the lack of a better word. White skin and straight hair have no biological use or advantage. Black Africans can survive the elements of Europe just as easily as White Europeans can. The reverse, however, is not the case. White Europeans would simply perish in the presence of the sun.

The evolutionary biologists' claim that white skin "evolved" due to climate is absurd. Gould himself said that 50,000 years is not enough time for any significant evolution to take place, yet he subscribes these absurdities.

The gene involved in white skin has always existed in the human gene pool, but has a very low probability of expression. In fact itÂ’s a throwback gene found not only in earlier hominids, but in fish. It isnÂ’t a mutation, but a defect in one of the genes involved in producing melanin. (Washington Post "Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin")

Caucasians are a byproduct of inbreeding. The geographical isolation of Caucasians forced them to breed with their own family members. This is why the Caucasian gene pool is much smaller in comparison to the African gene pool. Incest gives rise to all kinds of genetic disorders found high frequencies among Europeans, but almost non-existent in African populations.
Inbreeding is also responsible for the Caucasian phenotype, which upon close examination is remarkably similar to other primates. Chimpanzees and other low-order primates resemble Caucasians in hair texture, narrow features, thin lips, large outer ears, and hairy bodies. Perhaps, the most notable similarity Caucasians have with primates is their very large supraorbital ridge or brow ridge. (Wikipedia, Supraorbital_ridge)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6pc0Qmj8_k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Konstantinovich_Belyaev#Belyaev.27s_fox_experiment
serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neuro/neuro05/web2/ssafro.html
books.google.ca/books?isbn=0123785529
shyness.com/encyclopedia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most important part of my post

> Caucasians are a byproduct of inbreeding.

top shit m8
have a bump

> Caucasians are a byproduct of inbreeding.

If they're so superior how come they're so fucking stupid and would still live in mud huts if it wasn't for aid from western countries

Because of your country's imperialism.

OP is a faggot.

Why weren't they on the same level of europe before the imperialism?

Theyd be imperialist too if they could, but you can't create an empire with shit on a stick as weapons

My question stands.

REPORTED FOR SPAM

Africans had spears before whites

>White Europeans would simply perish in the presence of the sun

Some doctor lool...

reported for flooding all caps bullshit, you cant prove me wrong so you report, what a dick weeb faggot

You heard it here folks. Leaf imperialism is the oppressive force holding down all the brown people.

Fucking leafs.

This pasta is just as shit when you were a german doctor as it is now.

slavs aren't white

>Ukraine
youtube.com/watch?v=-6pc0Qmj8_k

Didn't you post the exact same shit under German VPN?

OP. kys

>Black Africans can survive the elements of Europe just as easily as White Europeans can.
Except they cant. Their niggers. They have a hard time dling the right thing in africa and America what makes you think cold mountainous weather would make it easier

Low energy bait

When is Russia going to retake this pathetic country?

>White people perish in the sun

This is massive bait but lets disprove some things anyway.

>pale skin allows better absorption of Vitamin D in darker climates up north
>growers vs showers. A penis that can shrink retains bodyheat and is less likely to get frostbite.
>straight hair is better for retaining bodyheat
>better planning and general intelligence to survive harsh winters

Caucasians have developed these characteristics to survive the harsh winters of the north. It's literally evolution at work.

So they had a huge advantage and were STILL dumb enough to still lose?

Leafs on suicide watch

TIL Leafs are imperialist cuck fucks

>a doctor
>Black Africans can survive the elements of Europe just as easily as White Europeans can

wrong. vitamin D deficiency.

White skin doesn't crack in cold or dry weather. Also "mother" race would have been a better term than master race. Touch up on your argumentative skills before writing a tldr: black people are better than white people essay.

>Europeans literally built the modern world
>They're all retards from inbreeding

Can't you find a first world proxy?

>Anyone who is not black skinned with woolly hair is inferior for the lack of a better word.

I'm Lebanese.

My eyebrows are thick, so the sweat of my forehead doesn't fall to my eyes.

My eyelashes are long and thick, so I can protect my eyes from the sandstorm.

My nose has this shape so I can SUCC dry and hot air the best way possible.

I'm skinny even though I eat like a fucking bull, because being fat/big would be harmful in this environment.

My skin can go from pale to almost black, depending on how much time I get exposed to the sunlight (skin cancer is not so common in the ME).

Not really sure why we're hairy, but hey, it's the price for having a nice beard.

So no, mr Doctor. You're only a doctor in shitposting.

not so fast, chupacabra, back to

why werent they the ones who imperialized others? Why were europeans creating militaries and advanced weaponary and building civilizations while africans were enslaving each other living in goddamn huts made of sticks and mud?

Copy pasta.

Homo erectus created stone axes, Neanderthals also had stone weapons. Making a spear is no great accomplishment in technology.
The African tribes were born into a continent with big game, water, a host of natural resources. Meanwhile the Egyptians lived along a river that wound through the desert. Mesopotamians created laws and cities. These two people were able to forge some weak metal tools and weapons sharper and more durable than stone. They built ships, tended large fields.
The South Americans even had massive cities throughout the Amazon, some Native American tribes built cities of stone. The Greeks and phonecians crossed the Mediterranean Sea with trade.

But in Sub-Saharan Africa, time stood still.
There are no great ancient Ruins in Africa that compare to what is found everywhere else. Africa picked up some sticks, found some sharp rocks, stacked up some mud and twigs, then called it quits.

Stop replying to anti white bait threads. Sage and report these faggots they're everywhere the past few days. Open societies foundation seems to be trying a new approach here.

'Black Africans can survive the elements of Europe just as easily as White Europeans can. The reverse, however, is not the case. White Europeans would simply perish in the presence of the sun."

How do you explain the Boers in South Africa becoming the dominate people in their area?
Don't forget this was done long before air conditioners or even the gasoline engine.
The Boers ended up perishing in British concentration camps.

Now if you look at South Africa your "master race" (lol) is busy destroying everything the whites built up.

I've seen this pasta already, no points for you

>ukranian doctors

Nice meme, I'll bite.

>White skin and straight hair have no biological use or advantage
Low levels of Melanin in the skin allows Humans to survive in northern latitudes, where there is less sunlight on average per year. Melanin acts as a natural barrier to UV radiation, but had the disadvantage of a lower Vitamin D intake. Vitamin D deficiency is much more common among black people than among whites.

>As a white, Ukranian -

HOL UP

>Blacks can survive in Europe.

What is vitamin D deficiency because too much melanin blocks the reduced amount of sunlight in Europe.

Stop larping moron.

>White skin and straight hair have no biological use or advantage.

The advantage is looking better than the brown sheboons, and looks are important for humans the same way it is important for birds.

look gringo

lack of melanin correlates with higher docility, domestication, shyness, and serfdom etc

The changes manifested by the tame foxes over the generations, moreover, were not only behavioral but also physiological, just as Belyaev had expected. The first physiological change detected in the tame foxes was a lower adrenaline level. Belyaev and his team "theorized that adrenaline might share a biochemical pathway with melanin, which controls pigment production in fur", a hypothesis that has since been confirmed by research.[2] As they became tamer, more and more of the foxes began showing "signs of the domestication phenotype"; Trut later recalled that in the early 1980s "we observed a kind of explosion-like change of the external appearance."[

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Konstantinovich_Belyaev#Belyaev.27s_fox_experiment

tl;dr the domesticated, docile foxes were all light eyed and lacked melanin

melanin-deficiency is for natural born servants

(((YOU)))

>Something else that was very interesting was that blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin are more common traits of shy people with social anxiety disorder
serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neuro/neuro05/web2/ssafro.html

>Other investigators have reported that shy, school-aged, Caucasian children are more often blue- than browneyed, ...
books.google.ca/books?isbn=0123785529

>Other biological correlates are blue eye color with blond hair and pale skin, and allergies, especially hay fever, which have been reported more frequently in families of inhibited children and in the most introverted and fearful of a sample of college undergraduates.

shyness.com/encyclopedia.html

Fuck off rabbi!

1. Turn 18
2. Take a shower
3. Seek sunlight
4. hit the weights
5. Gain height
6. Have Sex
7. GET A CLUE

Ebin meme

>meanwhile in Africa
>a child dies every minute

Saged.

Kill yourself. Black people would die in the winter if they didn't have heaters made by white people.

THIS IS A JEWISH THREAD - SAGE

The same thread has been spammed throughout the last days - the poster either being Ukranian, German, Italian etc.

nice spamm
SAGED