What are some Democrats that might be a threat to President Trump in 2020?

What are some Democrats that might be a threat to President Trump in 2020?
Bernie will be dead.
Hillary and Pocahontas will be too old.
Michelle isn't qualified.
Can't really think of anyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFqTDvg2pn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Michelle isn't qualified
???

Bernie has some protege, that could become a rising star. What was her name again? Tutsi?

Michelle Obama/Cory Booker 2020

calling it now screencap this

You can't say Michelle isn't qualified if Trump won.

Besides being first lady, WHAT HAS SHE DONE?

She's not.
Only thing she's accomplished is being married to a President.
Hillary was also a senator and Sec of State on top of being married to Bill that's why she was qualified.

He's one of the most successful businessmen of all time.
>Inb4 muh Trump U and muh Trump steaks.

Couldn't even pass the bar-exam like Hillary.

Qualification doesn't mean shit.

Sheboon Obongo
That other mudskin woman
Kanye West (if he runs as a dem)

Kanye West said he would have voted Trump, but didn't vote apparently.

Kanye West

Ellison.

>Kanye.
First of all he's a joke and would never make it through the primaries.
And if he did he would get no White,Asian or Hispanic vote just a few dumb niggers.

Cory Booker is a big problem. Basically the most establishment, nothing out of the ordinary, corrupt Democrat.
If anyone here is a registered democrat encourage people to vote for Tulsi Gabbard to mend the gap between the Unemployed and Progressives.

Yes. It will almost certainly be Cory Booker.

>very likeable or lovable
>has committed heroic acts, such as running into a burning building and saving someone
>has said that the Democrats need to step up their meme game

Probably a lot of other things that could get him elected too, I don't know too much about him.

This.

Cory Booker is a huge fucking problem, he has confirmed for the record about the power meme magic posses.

youtube.com/watch?v=TFqTDvg2pn4

Not only that but his policies are Obama 2.0

Motherfucker is on to us

Clinton was a truly terrible candidate.

To start off she's a woman with absolutely no charisma and is so boring and irritating that her supporters don't even want to watch her speak on television.

Can you imagine this bitch giving a speech to inspire a nation? She had to get Obama and Jay-Z to do the talking for her and they best they could come up with was, "at least she's not Trump."

She's famous because Bill Clinton cheated on her and then she fucking stayed with him. She wants to be this powerful world leader and all anyone can think about is Bill getting sucked off by his secretary while she was sat in the next room.

She's part of this gross political dynasty and ran on a platform of 'it's my turn to be president so vote for me' and she used her power to sink the more popular candidate in the primaries because goddamnit, it was her turn!

She was a known war criminal, she'd already accepted millions in return for political favors to rich assholes, and she ran for president while under investigation by the FBI for an enormous breach of national security.

Then to top it all off what were people voting for with her? Obama-lite? Yeah that's going to get people excited.

"I'm not going to change shit and I'll further entrench political corruption."

I don't think the DNC has to try very hard to do better than a boring, corrupt, criminal.

Yeah and hillary was a catastrophe for both of those offices.

Supposing Bernie isn't dead, I think the only chance dems will have is with someone seen as non-establishment and my list would include:
- Bernie
- Tulsi Gabbard
- Elizabeth Warren
- mystery wildcard (maybe Keith Ellison though I don't see him running if he becomes DNC chair and also America will still be too afraid of Muslims in 2020).

There will, of course, be a load of establishment candidates, one of which the dems will ram through anyway because they haven't learned their lesson.

great meme.

names being floated and why they may not be the candidate

>booker

already tied to corruption, embezzlement, racketeering, etc. what the fuck is with new jersey that all their politicians are crooks?

>Udall

too old, from a dynasty and americans obviously don't want dynasties anymore. Goes against the logic of the last protest vote in favour of trump

>Martin Heinrich

too young and inexperienced, but his fresh-faced appearance is appealing to some voters. That might be more important than policy in 2020.

>Tim Wolf

might be a VP pick, as he's from PENN. not presidential material, also doesn't want it.

>Rahm Emanuel

possibly but unlikely. dems will float his name if they push identity politics even harder these next 4 years. He'll lose for being anti-cop, all trump supporters will remember that and will note he has failed to curb chicago's gun/gang problems.

>Biden

maybe. guy is old and depressed about his son and his life in general. Will probably enjoy retirement too much to return DNC's calls.

>O'Malley

likely will try again but will lose out to another nomineee. Doesn't carry enough charisma, policies are shiite, etc.

>Warren

laughable.

>tulsi gabbard

maybe. checks 2 boxes for ethnic and woman. Military service looks good, policies are okay. Too anti-gun and being from hawaii will probably be blasted for being out of touch with continental america.

They will literally get an A-List hollywood actor, probably one with a well-loved catalogue but declining box-office draw. Tom Hanks' name has been tossed around unironically, and I think it's a good bet.

it'll be harder to float "black president 2.0" to the people. Maybe not the DNC but the people will view him in 4 years the way larger society remembers barack's tenure. 4 years is not long enough for a second honeymoon phase to happen.

His inability to clean up Newark will be a problem for some. At least obama was a "community organizer". Booker has been a cop antagoniser.

A vegan, anti-alcohol politician with no wife or kids at nearly 50 looks awful to most americans. Gotta think about perceptions.

His rubbing shoulders with elitists like oprah et co and (((ZUCKERBERG))) makes him seem out of touch, just like his queer lifestyle.

It's going to be Dan Malloy. Remember, running against an incumbent is where careers go to die. It's a useful way to put someone down gently when they're credible enough to run, but not good enough to win.

So, Malloy. He's not too old, he has a ton of progressive good boy points, and he's a two term governor. He's a courier a consistent defender of Obama. He'll feel it's good turn.

However, he's the second most hated governor in the country, and his obsession with progressive politics make his policies awful. He'd lose horribly against a remotely decent Republican, ensuring twelve years of GOP white house. So they'll put him up on 2020, to clear the field for Booker or whoever in 2024

YET PAPA TRUMP IS OK

lel

Kanye west, Trips don't lie

Tom Hanks is also relatively scandal free because he seems to have the common sense to stay out of the public spotlight, he's been voted the most trustworthy appearing person once or twice before. Aside from some jokes about Forrest Gump being the president he could be a good celebrity candidate. Also he had fairly good hair, which this may sound retarded bit old folks seems to like the guy with 'Presidential' hair.

Booker
Gabbard
Bloomberg

It's going to be Mark Cuban.

The guy that said he would switch to the other side of the lane if a dindu crossed him?
They need some black candidate that gets the black vote.

Cuban would never win

He's like a worse version of Trump and already seen as a loser for going against Trump during the whole campaign

Qualifications don't matter anymore since Trump was elected.

Cory Booker
Kamala Harris
Al Franken
Amy Klobuchar
Kirsten Gillibrand
Tammy Baldwin
Tulsi Gabbard
Sherrod Brown
Elizabeth Warren

Qualifications have never mattered.

The only qualifications necessary are getting the most votes. The qualifications thing seems mostly a way to keep the same corrupt group in power since career politicians in the system for years are the only ones qualified.

This is what I believe Democrats will think.

They won't understand why Trump won and will literally run Michelle Obama or Alec Baldwin and will be surprised as fuck when they lose the rest of the country.

kate brown was the female candidate the democrats were looking for. shes the current governor of oregon. sjw's would fucking love her. lawyer, oregon secretary of state, first openly bisexual governor....god fucking help us if she got elected but she's the lipstick lesbian everyone wanted hillary to be

if democrats run a Trudeau like candidate, then they'll win.

"She's" become first man.

Elizabeth Warren.

Obama was basically black Trudeau

sure they can. They didn't spend a year caring about experience, that was the democrats. Course, they want to run Michelle now because they don't learn anything, she has the right name and they are literally frothing for a girl for whatever. I think they would learn to focus on policies and not anoint people, but whatevs.

They don't have ideals, they just do whatever they think will make them win, and that's why they lose.

The big question is whether they have an actual primary or if they just try to coronate whoever is next in line again.

I believe he is a registered Republican. I think he spoke at a convention, maybe in 2000 or 2004?

qualified to lose. being married to bill is guilt by association. nafta, deregulation......

doesn't matter who they bring to the table, they'll lose. The Democrat party, to an even greater extent, is going to get taken over by the SJW, safe-space progressive retards over the next 4 years. Any sort of classic liberalism they had will be routed out and replaced by group-think yes men and women.

They'll sit around and bitch and moan about perceived racism, sexism, homophobia and call everyone deplorable and they'll lose the election again. MSM's numbers will continue to drop and, as it does, their influence will diminish. They'll continue to lose touch with most Americans and make themselves fringe, doubling down on "everything i don't like is racist/sexist/etc ".

Trump will win more latino and black voters in 2020 than any republican has ever won and we'll be better off for it. Democrat party needs to get their shit together, learn the lesson of this election, bring back classical liberalism and abandon this garbage they've got going on now. It's fucking toxic.

She is unhinged joke. Complete meme. Before we would be done with her, even hard-line democrats would be tearing with laughter over her.

None because if Trump pulls it off with improving life in the country the democrats are fucked.

I disagree. For all that Obama did over the years, the man still has charisma and presence. Trudeau is a complete, hypocritical manchild.

i doubt anyone really would be a threat to Republican rule for atleast a few comming elections. both parties went all in, the party that lost would have ended up fractured with its wings broken. the democrats lost and the chaos that ensued has fractured/will continiue to fracture the democrat party for quite some time probably.

If he doesn't republicans are fucked.

I come from the future. Trump will be impeached one year in and will die before 2020.
Screencap this

Kanye west. He is grooming Trump supporters to run for 2020.

Even with affirmative action?

She would be like hillary and lose the entire white male voter base because white men fucking hate anything that looks remotely feminist. I just searched up a picture of her and she looks like a textbook second wave feminist.

That's the real truth from where I see it.

I can't see a Democrat winning at this point.

She can't do anything. What has she achieved in life, besides being married to a former president? Anything of value? Is there any notable history or characteristic that would make her a good candidate? Or is it all just "hurrrrrrrrrrrr at least I know who she is because she was married to a former president"

Kamala Harris. She's a woman, a minority, will have about as much experience as Obama did, and young. Not to mention she's pretty qt so Trump might let his guard down.

Basically, I wont be voting democrat for a very long time because of what they have done in the past 8 years. I wont vote left again until I see a complete purging of the democratic party.

Yeah I was on Michael Obama too when she was hill-shilling and thought it would be funny if the first female president was a tranny, but Corey fucken Booker seems more likely now. He is virtue signalling to the left so he's clearly planning on it. Shame he doesn't realise those fuckheads don't actually vote. Whatever.

I need to suds out who nationalists in the dem party are. This is who to watch for.

that's what democrats thought in 2008 and look where it got them

can't get complacent

Liberals love gimmicks and identity politics, so they'll probably find an openly gay person. And I mean very openly, huge gigantic faggot, sucking dick on stage during a debate gay.

Liberals and faggy millennial progressives will eat that shit up.

I'm basically independent so I don't have a horse in this race.

If the Democrats can produce a good candidate, that would be great.

But I don't see it. Their entire platform right now is focused on niche groups - minorities, women, LGBT.

If they can't get the straight white vote, they will lose again just like they lost this election.

dems are going to have to rewrite their playbook for sure. running the sjw platform clearly didn't work. i think trump will work out and he will get elected again.

Chuck Schumer isn't popular with the base yet but he's a really smooth operator, if you look at basically everything he's done since the election he's been pitch perfect. I don't think he's very charismatic but he's less dull than Hillary and he'll frame the election as a referendum on Trump

i agree. negro pres 2.0 isn't happening for another 20 years.

that won't work because they have to appeal to moderate voters too. Which definitely aren't gay.

>Michelle isn't qualified.

Has literally never stopped the democrats before.

John "you don't own nothin goyim" stewart.

He is a Fucking white male that the sjws would still support, plus his popularity from the daily shoah.
All he needs to do is put forward a reasonable appeal to the working class and the rust belt would go blue again

>people suggesting white politicians

LOL

a white politician can't win a presidential election as a democrat, especially a white man. white women are SOMETIMES allowed in the progressive chamber as an honorary POC but, overall, leftist culture and politics are explicitly anti-white.

white democrat voters don't care about the race of their politicians and will vote for whoever, regardless of race. but non--white democrat voters ONLY care about race and will ONLY vote for a non-white. this is why hillary lost, look at the demographic breakdowns. non-white voters did not come out to vote for hillary in large numbers. she was white. and the democrats sold their soul to nonwhites and can't win election without their votes.

the democrats, if they want to win, MUST nominate a nonwhite. the democratic base is too far in favor of white genocide to vote for a white candidate in a national election.

I think the Clinton campaign showed a lot of what's wrong with appealing to the mythical moderate voter in hyperpartisan politics. Of course there were other problems - Wikileaks, the FBI, a bad candidate, but still. You win with a base campaign that also appeals to some of that ~40-45% of people that didn't show up in the last election

John Kerry or Joe Biden
Also Michelle Obama may not be qualified but people love her for some reason

He's too short

I don't think the hair vote will stay relevant as the years go by.

2020 Democratic primaries will be Cory Booker, Elizabeth Warren, and Kirsten Gillibrand.

Martin O'Malley, Tim Kaine, and Terry Mcauliffe will have brief campaigns but won't go anywhere and will probably drop out before the primaries.

Bernie, Biden, and Michelle Obama aren't going to happen.

Tulsi Gabbard is probably going to wait until 2024 to run for anything.

Out of all of these Booker is probably the biggest threat to Trump, like it or not Obama is generally well liked in America and nostalgia for him could be a imposing force.

Candidate needs to be charismatic and probably anti-PC culture to stand a chance; needs to get under Trump's skin

I suggest Mark Cuban

Also, to add to this, I think Trump could face a primary challenger. I don't know who it would be, and it would most certainly be unsuccessful, but it will probably happen.

Bloomberg / with Warren, Booker or Castro

I think Trump got more under his skin. He supported Shillary because Trump refused to make him his VP.

But Cuban can appeal to economic voters with a: This guy: he's great, but he runs all his businesses into the ground and now he's running the country in to the ground. Are you richer in Michigan? Thought not

Kek

Didn't this guy lose half of his wealth he acquired by luck in the dot-com era?
This guy is a wannabe-Trump that has TV shows with low ratings and that backed the biggest loser in political history.

The first black transgender President ,you silly goose

Hmm,like Bill had with Obama? Good, it keeps Trump and his cabinet on the mission to MAGA.

Tom Wolf wtf nigger? He fuckin sucks everyone hates him

>Hernie
>Working class
what a lying fucking jewbag he's been in politics the last 34 years raking in a 300k a year income for literally accomplishing nothing.

Webb?

Wareen is awful tho

Corey Booker

Nah republicans will just say they're independents or tea party or whatever they come up with then MSM will just go along with it and we'll get Ted Cruz

Hahahah she's anti gun. Good luck Harris.

some no name like sanders will rise up outta nowhere.

Say all the right things young liberals want to hear.

Snoop Doggy Dog

>Tulsi Gabbard

I don't think we're electing a Hindu any time soon, but we should be prepared just in case the Dems try some funny shit.

meant for

>Michelle isn't qualified.

Neither was Trump, yet here we are.

>huge problem
Not with that lisp.

Trump had experience in business, was a billionaire tv show star, and had media attention since the 80's, just because he doesn't have political experience doesn't mean he isn't qualified.

Michelle Obama's only qualification is being married to king nigger, her biggest accomplishment in the white house was making school lunches worse for kids.

Tammy duckworth