Games with headdress now permitted in Sweden

The international basketball federation FIBA has given a temporary exemption for the game with headdress even in league series in Sweden. "A very positive response," says Mats Carlson, president of the Swedish Basketball Association, SVT Sport.

svt.se/sport/basket/spel-med-huvudbonad-tillats-i-sverige/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/16/europe/mansplaining-hotline-unionen-sweden/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can we pls stop bullying sweden?

No sweden should be bullied more.

Well that's pretty reasonable. There literally nothing wrong with allowing the use of headdress.

Actually barring it would be problematic.

Haven't they suffered enough?

Why living in sweden id beat the shit out of everyone in gym class at basketball. Why do sweds suck so fucking much at a basic game like basketball?

innebandy is fun as well but those quick little 160km faggots would always run circles around me.

mandatory
SWEDEN
YES

pls no mor bully :(((

absolutely not.

>cnn.com/2016/11/16/europe/mansplaining-hotline-unionen-sweden/index.html

Literally not news.

Let's be real, who here knows of a single female muslim athlete that competes on the highest level? U.S had some muslims with hijabs in the OG this year, they got utterly btfo, it's not like you are gonna see a flood of hijabi girls doing sports, most are forbidden by their parents anyway, seems like a non-issue.

We need a ban on religious clothing in schools, that's where we should push it, who the fuck cares about female basketball.

So what?

>women's basketball

Mai Waifu
>T.Poland akka husband

>Actually barring it would be problematic.
Hi Mohammed.

>Pull off head cover mid game
>they lose their shit and can't play anymore

Rinse and repeat

They have good fundamentals.

It would create more of a fuss than needed. Claiming we're all nazi's etc. Get your head out of your ass.

Leftists call everyone they don't agree with nazis. Allowing law infringement and anti-constitutional behaviour IS 'problematic' because it's a slippery slope.

Allowing expression of freedom of religion is not constitutional. You're in Europe not in a communist/fascist regime. I'm on your side, but pick your battles.

My fist phrase should have ended with a?

Do you guys really enjoy being cucked by immigrants? What stimuli do you crave?

Europe is already a fascist regime seeing as how you can be imprisoned for expressing certain views.

Eurofruits are unfortunately unable to handle freedom of bantz.

If we bully Sweden enough, we will drive them nuts to ''prove'' they're not the cuck betalords we accuse them rightfully. We are memeing another Breivik (or many) into existance. Just wait.

KEK SWEDES going to do something about it?

Unlike shitholes like packistan, we believe in an equal right to be on the earth. Allowing other people on it which are outside of our narrative isn't a bad thing. A lacking basic respect and scamming each other are at the base of a lot of our planet's problems.

Coming from the world police that's a compliment rather than an insult.

>tfw you live in Östermalm

It's like South Africa, no niggers can get to you over these walls. Plus it's even worse in Germany where they're forced to yell allahu abkar each morning that shit is so fucked

It's a Christian thing forcing our hand.

Equal right to be on earth. No rights to be in Belgium as they are not Belgian citizens.

It's sad that two mass cullings and being pumped full of marxist horseshit have left the men of Europe as emasculated pussies. At least Abdul and Mohammed will enjoy your wives and daughters before you end up looking like Greece.

it's not gona work if you fucking explain it dumbass pekka suomi cunthack

You have never been here, yet the fist to judge. If you would have visited our beautiful continent, you wouldn't be spewing buzzwords like that.

Actually I have. The things I hated the most about it were drunk-ass gypsies threatening to stab people, niggers begging in the streets and extra high taxes to pay for the cultural enrichment.

Everything else was great.

When you live in a secular country, it is. Migrants must comply to the rules of the country they move in, not the contrary.

That was before the mass migration of """""peaceful Syrian regugees"""""

Must have been nice having a civilization. Enjoy the completion of your Islamic Conquest. Your ancestors are rolling in their graves.

That makes it even more clear you haven't been here. I live in Brussels, you know the jihadi capital of Europe, I have never been assaulted by gypsies, there are problems in the cities, but visiting NY, LA and even freaking Cincinnati made it clear we are still better off.

OH how come you were paying taxes here? You lived here? If so please state where and your tax rate.

Oh please explain were the freedom of religion is no longer valid in Europe.

I want some of those muslims whores to walk into a bank with their heads covered in that shitty garb
>inb4 massive media outlash against the bank

Gratz on living in a gated community away from the """""cultural enrichment""""" you just described.

Too bad your women are being raped en-masse as you've imported true rape culture and are too weak and politically correct to do anything about it.

Pic related. Your average Belgian in 20 years.

Thanks for proving my point.

When your religion consists in marrying underage girls and treating women as literal animals, it goes against the law and the constitution.

You called your own city the Jihadi capital of Europe. Terrorists plan attacks in your country and carry them out in others.

But hey at least nobody is calling you a racist. Watch out for trucks ;)

I saw a documentary about niqab women in france, the girl said they show their face for identification with banking and it's not really a big deal

SWEDEN YOU ARE SUCH A DISGRACE HOLY SHIT EVERY WEEK IM SURE YOU CANT DISAPOINT ME MORE BUT HOLY SHIT IT JUST KEEPS COMING

Indeed, please explain where wearing a headscarf is any of those?

Solid point, however I do tend to disagree, plenty people call me racist, but on invalid ground.

Ps: there are but few gated communities in Belgium and mostly inhabited by eurocrats.

Psps: jihadi capital of Europe was in all the (((((US)))) (((((((media)))))))

Except most of them refuse to show their face for police identification controls.

But not on valid ground *

Sweden is asking for it.

I don't know about belgium, but in france showing conspicuous religious symbols is illegal because of the 1905 law on secularism. Allowing women to wear headscarves is basically saying "screw the law, do what you want".

I'll look into that. It'll take a while reading all the exceptions and constitution. But if it's true, it was about Sweden not France. So if it's true they can be banned in France not in Sweden.

Ahmed, fuck off and die please.
Your country is dead. To be nuked soon.

t. morrocan or turk

Calling out the truth doesn't mean it won't become true. It absolute will become true, and you know it. Ain't it getting on your nerves quite a bit already Sven? Huh? Breivik did nothing wrong.

We have no lies and deception here. Only the truth.

who /winter depression/ here? JUST

Swed, just how cuck is your country? Like what does it feel like living in a country that thinks you are wrong just for being male or white?

muslim women aren't even supposed to play sports. So they're breaking rules anyway.

More proof that women can't get ANYTHING right at all, ever.

How can you fuck up plowing a bunch of snow?
You clear the main roads first, then the secondary roads, then repeat.

>tfw you hate living in sweden and the people who live here

We wouldn't know we're not in the US where apparently voting is a cause for mass protest, more division though the president elect has stated he wants to unify the nation.

Being invaded by Russia is Sweden's last hope.

"Nyumbqua scores! Or...is that Quafirsa? Hard to tell with the... I mean..go diversity!"

It's awful. Worse is being able to remember a time when things were different.

>How could it go wrong so quickly?

>winter depression
In Americuck, we call is Seasonal Affective Disorder (S.A.D.)
Buy some quality Vitamin D pills and Vitamin B complex pills.
Try to maintain a variety in your diet through the winter.

I love winter

feels pretty fucking shit man, atleast I have food and a warm apartment

hi mohammed

Sweden is so faggy it should be called Faglandia