I can't believe it! Fresh wild greens. Frank, where did you ever

I can't believe it! Fresh wild greens. Frank, where did you ever...
Go ahead, dig in!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x469, 85K)

Hah, a dandelion! I thought the frost wiped them all out!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x484, 75K)

All but one!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x485, 89K)

Eew! Oh, ugh, he makes me so...

Attached: image.jpg (1024x472, 86K)

Agh, I wanna just... Ah, yuck! This has definitely not been my day!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x472, 87K)

I mean, you know what I'm saying, buddy? Oh, and what a mess! Hey, you rhinos have really tiny brains, you know that?

Attached: image.jpg (1024x477, 82K)

Naw, it's just a fact, no offense.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x484, 70K)

it saddens me that Ice Age is the only animated series with Cenozoic animals and they've got a bunch of pointless sequels just so Blue Sky can make a quick buck

Why, you probably don't even know what I'm talkin' about. Hehehehe

Attached: image.jpg (1024x471, 84K)

Oh, yummo!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x470, 77K)

A dandelion!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x480, 53K)

I always loved this scene

Mug be the last one of the season!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x476, 47K)

Attached: image.jpg (1024x463, 47K)

did they... you know

Man, it's been ages since I last saw Ice Age 1. First film I had on DVD, when that was a new thing.

Did rhinos gay?

Did they what? Go to hot baths together? Yeah, what about it?

Mmmh!

Attached: image.jpg (856x531, 50K)

Carl!
Easy, Frank.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x481, 91K)

He ruined our salad!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x470, 88K)

>I'm gonna kill that fucking nigger!

Attached: Sid,Carl,Frank.jpg (700x389, 39K)

Holy fuck this CG aged worse than I thought

I never realized that they were gay when I was a kid.

>just so Blue Sky can make a quick buck

Those capitalistic bastards. What were they and their shareholders thinking.

It was noticeably substandard even back then, but to younger me it gave the movie an interesting aesthetic, like a video game.

>IA1 reveals Manny's a loner because he lost his family to hunters
>in IA2 and IA3 they're never brought up
>Manny being overprotective of his new family in general is framed as him being overbearing and in the wrong
>WHEN HE LOST HIS FIRST FAMILY IN A HORRIBLE TRAGEDY

Attached: Z_Steven Universe Is.png (178x185, 21K)

Of course, why not? It makes money. A lot of it. Next up a Scrat spin off where he fights against the Scratazon Empire.

Fuck I remember how good Ice Age 1 was. They actually went through a bit of effort to portray prehistoric mammals and early humans fairly well too. Shame that the sequels became less genuine and more hollow in terms of creativity. We need more media to portray prehistoric animals that aren't dinosaurs.

The only good things the sequels brought aboard was the Scratazons. Everything else is trash. I hate how the movies are called Ice Age, we should really be titling them "Manny and his Family" because Queen Latifa and those worthless possum twin brothers destroyed Ice Age. And honestly every film became about them. Sid and Diego are purposeless characters within the group. The last movie was about Manny's daughter finding her own husband in a Father of the Bride sort of knock off plot. And experiments like adding Sid's grandmother to the cast were a disaster because Sid's grandmother was a rotten cunt and highly annoying, so she was unlikable entirely. They tried to make it seem like she was a decent member of Sid's family (because the rest of Sid's family were 100% assholes), but given she's still 99% detestable? Yeah that garbage writing doesn't work. She's a horrible idea to the point that even the writers got rid of her in the most recent film because they realized no one liked her.

I wouldn't mind an Ice Age movie that was slightly more serious and full of heart like the first and show the human boy grown older reuniting with Diego, Sid, and Manny, but I don't trust the studio to do it right.