You've done it now, Sup Forums, Father John Misty's calling out all y'all

You've done it now, Sup Forums, Father John Misty's calling out all y'all

Who ?

Who?

Should have stayed in Fleet Foxes. He is literally a troll trolling trolls.

Who?

Who?

>tfw I like father john mistys music but always hated his reddit-tier lyrics and now know his normal writings exactly the same

Make another album you cuck

>surely no one has ever come along that was nearly as on the money as they are about everything, because no one before them had Sup Forums.

I can't tell if he is trying to insult us or compliment us :/

That's one long ass sentence.

>literal who

Sounds like he's saying we're incredibly powerful but we're not using the power in the way he'd prefer.

This is great. Sup Forums literally doesn't effect shit, but it is in almost everyone's best interest to pretend it does. Sup Forums pretends it is powerful because it makes the shitposting funnier. MSM pretends Sup Forums is powerful because then they can pretend shitposts are 'news' and feed their bullshit BREAKING NEWS 24/7 cycle. Liberals pretend Sup Forums is powerful because it gives them a boogeyman to point at. Conservatives pretend Sup Forums is powerful because it allows them to think they have a potentially untapped youth base that they can rally. 'Alt-right' pretends Sup Forums is powerful because it makes them feel like they aren't just rambling on the internet.

That's also what I gathered from that keyboard-faceroll word vomit.

this

Who?

I think he's right in a lot of ways

Sometimes I imagine Sup Forums looking back on these times like we do the fedora years. Remember when atheism was edge and cool to so many?

This kek nat soc thing isn't exactly the same but the 'you won't feel this way forever' really activates my almonds

>the 'you won't feel this way forever' really activates my almonds
importantly though it is not an argument. you never feel X way forever. it is an irrelevant observation.

I Love You Honeybear is among my top 3 of 2015
>Emotion is even better

?

I've been on Sup Forums for over a decade and I'm not alt-right, this guy should stick to singing as his writing is shit.

> normie who doesn't understand that group consensus can never be accurately gauged on an anonymous image board