I'll start

I'll start.

>I didnt really think trump would win.
>I don't mind skin color, its the culture behind it that I can appreciate or loathe.
>I consider most Sup Forumsacks to be associated with the Hasbara.
>I am furious about immigrants and the politicians that got them here.
>I secretly think sunni muslims are bro-tier and appreciate their vigor towards christian-ideals.
>I think our pope is not a true christian, and should not kiss criminal feet or celebrate gay marriage in the house of God.

Your turn.

stfu you cocksucking whore, go fuck a goat you retarded nigger

Oy vey! Someone got triggered!

>cries on the internet about his hurt feelings
>gets stomped
>n-no y-you!
smoked too much weed, you lazy nigger?

Schlomo u ok?

>I think OP is a faggot

>another lazy weed addict chimes in
you lowland niggers should be permabanned

I'd greentext about you choking on German bratwurst, but that would be not accurate.

Would it, Chaim?

>I thought Trump would win but never imagined it would be so resoundingly
>I want my race to continue and my civilization to be powerful
>I am furious about immigrants that were allowed in and later allowed to be citizens by the political elite with no say in the matter given to the current people of the USA
>I think all forms of islam are a destructive and toxic ideology that the world would be better off without
>I think the pope is owned and controlled by the Jews

you will choke on my bratwurst soon enough.
invade holland 2017, this time we pave it over.

OP is a faggot

>Sunni muslims are bro-tier

Sufi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sunni

Dear burger,

This thread is about confessions of Sup Forums, not circlejerks of Sup Forums.

And ommitting that part about the Hasbara while doubloeloading on the islam maymay just proves my initial point.

Sup Forums is a jew-controlled circlejerk. If I want to trigger you shekelloving murderers, all I would have to do is speak truthfully about islam.

Actually both should be murdered. The women first of all.

>I hate both Trump and Hillary, and I voted Stein.
>I'm dating a non-Mexican hispanic girl
>I'm totally fine with lgbt people
>I work for Google
>I'm a moderate Democrat although I'm upset with the current Democratic party

>I seriously doubted that trump could pull off what he did and it is unprecedented
>I think race is a social construct but I dislike most human cultures
>I sympathize with immigrants but I hate politicians, I hate the government basically
>All religion is cancer
>The pope is a joke, bring back Bernard of Clairvaux

shia and sufi cultism vs sunni islam is like what astrology is to astronomy.

You just feel more aligned with whatever comforts your degeneracy. Actual muslims dont drink alochol or eat pork, we christians should do the same.

But instead of that we fall further away into degeneracy

>I believed Trump would win
>I believe in Kek
>I Intend to invest in stocks until I can buy a biotech company and rip off an individual I know of's work
>I want to slaughter all non-whites because although I don't think all negros are bad, I believe that eventually they will keep rising again.

An amiable effort! But I actually voted for Ron Paul.

>I'm a lefty but I hate our current left and how it basically still works like the Communist International
>I don't give a shit about race
>whoever does it is collectivist scum

>I really didn't think trump would win
>ditto to OP
>immigrants are alright, but wait in line like everyone else and do your best to speak the common language here
>Abrahamic religions deserve to be purged.
>Pope is an alright dude, but from a religous standpoint, he's a fucking joke.
>also furfags shouldn't be purged since they're mostly right wing

>I don't mind skin color, its the culture behind it that I can appreciate or loathe
>I secretly think sunni muslims are bro-tier and appreciate their vigor towards christian-ideals.
Cuck

Double cuck

Triple cuck

>ITT: Redditfugees

>Muslims would be fine to have in western societies, if not for the political correctness that protects them.

Islam is like the common cold. Political correctness is AIDS.

Are you triggered?

and Jews the source of that AIDS

> think our pope is not a true christian, and should not kiss criminal feet or celebrate gay marriage in the house of God.

He's CATHOLIC you shitter.