How do we stop more seasons getting produced of these shows?

How do we stop more seasons getting produced of these shows?

Attached: untitled.png (1444x450, 1.39M)

Pretty sure FOP ended already.

Don't watch the new episodes. Lord knows I sure don't.

FOP is over though

Stop watching reruns. Syndication the most substantial thing that keeps a show alive.

>FOP
Done and dusted
>SpongeBob
Wait for some new Nicktoon to topple it in popularity
>The Simpsons
Why’s that on this? Didn’t it end 19 years ago?
>Family Guy
Wait for them to do something so stupid, so offensive and so out-of-character that FOX finally gives up on it.

This.

spongebob keeps nick afloat. that will not happen.

and disney is owner of the simpsons and family guy. they may end them if gives no monetary benefits.

Is syndication even a thing anymore? I know family guy is technically syndicated by Warner but that has more to do with their partnership with adult swim. And Simpsons is only shown on non Fox stations outside the US. I don't think Nick allows any of their shows to be syndicated.

>SpongeBob
>Wait for some new Nicktoon to topple it in popularity

GOOD FUCKING LUCK.

Attached: 1480201687212.png (316x208, 80K)

loud house did for a short time but now it's fucked

FOP had ended (I think) SIX times already, yet it kept coming back.

butch left so now it's dead for real

Butch had left FOP after Channel Chasers and did nothing but sign his name on the show's title card. They can survive without him.

>loud house did for a short time
yeah no

Do any actual kids even watch TLH or is it just adult pedophiles?

both

Until they stop being profitable, so not anytime soon.

My nephew the other week was over. He put on Nick and when he saw TLH on, he just changed the channel.

My younger sister and cousins like it

Local TV stations still air syndicated shows, mostly stuff like Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, and Seinfeld though. The local ABC station near me apparently plays Simpsons, Seth MacFarlane's shows and KoTH around midnight

Here's the thing: I'm about 65% sure that if we were able to get these shows associated with the 'alt-right' or something similar somehow, the studios would get bullied into taking them down. The question is, how would we do that?

That's it. Adult pedophiles and 5 year olds who think poop and butt jokes are funny.

everyone except the few scat fetishists hate those jokes though

They really didn't even do that many grossout jokes after the first half of Season 1.

By not watching them.