As a white, British, Doctor of Medicine, I hold no biases regarding races...

As a white, British, Doctor of Medicine, I hold no biases regarding races, but the fact of the matter is that they do indeed exist.

People of African descent are the "master" race from which all races derive from. Anyone who is not black skinned with woolly hair is inferior for the lack of a better word. White skin and straight hair have no biological use or advantage. Black Africans can survive the elements of Europe just as easily as White Europeans can. The reverse, however, is not the case. White Europeans would simply perish in the presence of the sun.

The evolutionary biologists' claim that white skin "evolved" due to climate is absurd. Gould himself said that 50,000 years is not enough time for any significant evolution to take place, yet he subscribes these absurdities.

The gene involved in white skin has always existed in the human gene pool, but has a very low probability of expression. In fact itÂ’s a throwback gene found not only in earlier hominids, but in fish. It isnÂ’t a mutation, but a defect in one of the genes involved in producing melanin. (Washington Post "Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin")

Caucasians are a byproduct of inbreeding. The geographical isolation of Caucasians forced them to breed with their own family members. This is why the Caucasian gene pool is much smaller in comparison to the African gene pool. Incest gives rise to all kinds of genetic disorders found high frequencies among Europeans, but almost non-existent in African populations.
Inbreeding is also responsible for the Caucasian phenotype, which upon close examination is remarkably similar to other primates. Chimpanzees and other low-order primates resemble Caucasians in hair texture, narrow features, thin lips, large outer ears, and hairy bodies. Perhaps, the most notable similarity Caucasians have with primates is their very large supraorbital ridge or brow ridge. (Wikipedia, Supraorbital_ridge)

tl;dr
fuck off you nigloving apefucker faggot

Black people are the missing kink.

WTF why do I find black women so irresistible
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY?

This feels like bait, but why is the modern western civilization based on European (read: white) values? Would the master race have conquered all others?

Shit b8 m8.

tl;dr

niggers get autism in europe and america. they cant absorb enough vitamin d their their disgusting animal hides

Obvious bait. Everyone knows niggers are apes who have contributed nothing.

Because you're ill, son.

>White Europeans would simply perish in the presence of the sun

This is like so true, no white people have survived in Texas. The entire US military died of heat exhaustion in Iraq too.

They perish in the cold. What of it?

You are not alone my man, would impregnate and marry a fine, big booty, african woman. I just come her for the bats and the pro-trump stuff. Would pound that girl in your pic raw every night, and empty my balls deep inside that warm, wet, tight pussy.

>As a white, British, Doctor of Medicine
>White skin and straight hair have no biological use or advantage.

sage.

nice pasta.
some germanfag made the same thread 3 hours ago
kill yourself

>el salvador
Well you are black

>British medical education

poor quality b8 Ahmed

This man gets it

>Sweden

Why am I not surprised?

>Black Africans can survive the elements of Europe just as easily as White Europeans can.
>White Europeans would simply perish in the presence of the sun.

That's must be why Africans colonized the whole Europe by the end of 19th centur... oh wait...

>now there's two of these fucking threads
Enjoy your ban, dumbass

never change, Sweden, never change

Hey man, what can I say. Im as viking as they come. Blonde hair, reddish beard, broad shoulders, square jaw, high cheekbones, and blue eyes. But I would love an african GF, not a disgusting somali, but a african-american one would be nice. I would fuck the ghetto outta her.

here

this bait is so easy to spot i think i gonna sing gold bless america

>As a white, British, Doctor of Medicine,
Sure you are.

Weren't you a "white, Latvian, Doctor of Medicine" in the thread you made about 1 hour ago, you black nigger AIDS-carrying savage jungle animal bastard charlatan?

Because we are attracted to uniqueness and diversity. You get sick of homogeneous society where everyone looks like you. You are genetically predisposed to seeking healthy partners far away from your own gene pool as possible to reduce genetic birth defects.

In the end we are the same species with variations in skin pigmentation. Breed with whoever you feel comfortable with.

Wait, weren't you German, and then Ukrainian?

You realize the Ukrainian thread is still up, right?

>Doctor of Medicine
>claims expertise on race

>Doctor of Medicine
Lol lol lol.