I thought all the anti-trump people on here were CTR. But CTR is dead now

I thought all the anti-trump people on here were CTR. But CTR is dead now.

Why are there still anti-trump people on Sup Forums?

In the US alone there's 50% that's anti-Trump.

Fuk blump n fuk wite pol 2

>ctr is dead
that is where you are wrong.
CTR was not funded only to support Hillary's campaign, but is a tool to be used by the DNC for a long long time.

CTR is here to stay, and for a very long time, unfortunately

not an argument. having an opinion is not the same as spamming it with bots and proxies as a sidejob.

CTR is still on duty.

JIDF/ADL brah. They belong in the ovens.

As long as Soros lives, so too does CTR.
We deep counterinsurgency senpai

Israel supports Trump. He will be better than Obama2.0

Where's the proof for:
>spamming it with bots and proxies as a sidejob.

Most likely reason is because media highlighting Sup Forums after Trump's victory is bringing all the curious normies to come here and shill.

Why wouldn't you want some opposition? It strengthens it your positions and reminds you how your enemies think. It's also good to criticize him where he's wrong.

>But CTR is dead now
That's where you're wrong. CTR went full-time.

Because Sup Forums was hijacked by plebbit. Drumpfkins believe Sup Forums is their board now, but we must retake it.
I've been trash talking US presidents for years, no way I'll stop because a bunch of homos think I'm paid to trash talk their 3d male waifu.

Because Sup Forums isn't a circlejerk. Grow up and go out basement dweller. World isn't black and white.

it is in their website

They're here forever

They merely took a $2 an hour pay reduction.

why is every-time I see a left-leaning opinion, it is foreign flag?

Trump supports Israel. A lot of Jews in this country counter-signal Israel though. Many in ZOG see Israel as a shackle. Personally I am for all races having their own ethnostates so I have no problem with the existence of Israel.

>wonders why people with different opinions are on Sup Forums

This isn't fucking echo chamber /r/Duh_Donald. I wish all the anti-trumpers would become an hero, but I have to admit they do a serve a useful function here. Moreso than leafs.

of course they hate Israel.
one with no country knows no nationality.

JIDF has never left

there is a difference with having a different opinion, and spamming it with titles such as "Sup Forums BTFO" and "really makes you think" "how will Sup Forums ever recover" and many more...

Israel supports Trump.

>muh ctr is ded

That's like saying Jason Voorhees or Freddy's dead.

well, the more new-fags in here, the more we can red-pill them about Nazism and such...
everyone was a newfag when he/she discovered this place. people just adapted....

This place has alot of power... It kinda amuses me...

In here, people just get sucked in to this ideas, and not afraid of them... even years and years of brainwash can go to waist after a month in here... in here, people are not afraid of the truth... in fact, they are more open-minded than ever in their life.... there is true magic in this place...

I like you Israeli kikes but the one's here are absolute retards who think Trump is going to ethnically cleanse immigrants or something. "we've seen this before" and all that nonsense

Are you that Israeli who was at the NPI conference?

>I like you Israeli kikes but the one's here are absolute retards

We hate them too...
you have my full permission to gas one at sight

no, just a random kike...

It's like immigration vs mass immigration. While a few immigrants can adapt to their new country, a massive group can't and probably won't.
I wouldn't get called a CTR shill before this election, even though I sometimes have different opinions on specific topics.
Our board was hijacked and they turned it into a heavy reddit-circlejerk, because that's all they know.

You have a point.
What is your plan on retaking this place?

Circle-jerking harder.

welp, back to it then

I won't stop being Anti-Trump until he shows that he is committed to fighting global warming.

>inb4 >"global warming"

>In the US alone there's 50% that's anti-Trump.
More than half the country didn't even vote (that was eligible), numbnuts.

the liars pushing climate change don't even call it "global warming" any more you autist