So leafbros, how would an American go about living in Canada and perhaps eventually getting citizenship?

So leafbros, how would an American go about living in Canada and perhaps eventually getting citizenship?

Other urls found in this thread:

timminspress.com/2016/11/17/court-gives-break-to-foreign-national-accused-of-touching-underage-girls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you don't. fix your own country.

What are your skills and qualifications

It's not about it being fixed or broken. I legitimately fell in love with your country after spending a month's worth of time in Vancouver.

Convert to Islam. The government will let you regardless of any past crimes or actions.

Why would you want to come to this dump ? I wish I was a burger so fucking bad

Why would you move to fucking canada?

Just remember to destroy your passport

Specifically Vancouver, I don't think I've ever felt so happy just being somewhere.

A-are you serious...?

Are you fucking stupid? Why the actual fuck would you wanna go to that libtard cucked country.

>shacks cost $500000000
>rains all the time
>literally the least- white city in Canada
>poo in loos and changs everywhere
>run by Chinese mafia
>raised communist flag over city hall
Even fucking Toronto is better than Vancouver.

I've never been there; but I really wish I could move to texas or new york

I wish I was. timminspress.com/2016/11/17/court-gives-break-to-foreign-national-accused-of-touching-underage-girls

*I wish I was joking. I am fearful of the government now because they're actively trying to suppress free speech with bill c-16.

God I can't fucking believe this shit is true

JUST

The only thing that kills it for me is the housing costs, honestly.
Why would you want to move to Texas?

If you think the Chinese are normal human beings, think again.

Ironically I dated one, hence why I was up there to begin with as she lives there. Eventually we split up after I figured out just how fucked most of the Chinese are, but I still like the city.

It is nearly impossible for white Americans to move to Canada unless they have a desired skill and a job waiting for them. It's just the truth

What is considered desirable? Aside from being crazy wealthy to be considered an investor, obviously.

Also, is it possible to at least have a job there to just live there on a work visa? I imagine if you live there long enough you could become a citizen.

Being a nigger is desirable for liberals. Less than 10% of our immigrants are white and that number will change soon in favour of the darkies.

summon bernie sanders

I dont want to share my free healthcare with some obese gun nut that will require several heart transplants throughout his life. Stay in your own shithole fagget.

Fucking Thought Police holy shit

I don't even own a gun nor am I obese. If anything, I don't feel like I quite fit in with what people know as Americans.

Gotta be honest, we full mate , fuck off

just move to seattle. it seems to be American Vancouver (apart from actual Vancouver, WA).

But me rove you rong time.

>Why would you want to move to Texas?

Warm weather; rednecks are cute; conservative politics and i am a dallas cowboys fan

The fuck would you want to move to new York for?

>dirty
>over crowded
>people are rude
>minorities everywhere...especially spics and islanders

Fuck new York

I hate to tell you brother, but you'll have better luck with your rednecks. Ours are not cute.

Our country is amazing its just the morons currently running it.

>I hate to tell you brother, but you'll have better luck with your rednecks. Ours are not cute.

Whats wrong with them ?

Go to the chinese ambassador and maybe they can help you out

>rednecks are cute

They generally have better manners than street/inner city people. New Yorkers are like snobby assholes in comparison.

I've lived in rural and currently live in a metropolitan area.

It's like the more urban you get the less people have manners.

Paint your face brown
Pretend you don't speak english
When you hear Syria, nod volently and make up some arab sounding words
You'll get an apartment, state funds and macaron.

>loving Canada after spending time in Hongcouver
wew lad

This is depressingly accurate

R A R E
A
R
E

Good luck, Canada doesn't want you, which is why they have stricter immigration laws than the US.

It's the same everywhere. Shitskins shoud be castrated before applying for entry.

It's a point based system so I'd recommend learning French if you're really serious about moving here so we it weighs alot on the evaluation... As long as you have some sort of degree and can work in a sector that is considered specialized then you can move here. But no public benefits or health care for the first 11 years of living here and if you end up unemployed or laid off and apply for EI or welfare you will be deported and have to pay back all costs accrued to the crown plus interest

>stricter immigration laws than the US.
I wish that were true. Based on percentage, we take in wayyyyy more immigrants than the states.

[ ] Are you a Muslim? Welcome. Here is your Permanent Residency Card, Healthcare Card and instructions on how to receive taxpayers money for free (welfare we call it here). As well, enjoy free full Dental care for Muslim immigrants, and to top it all off, enjoy your free $2000/month in "living assistance" for Muslim refugees!

[ ] Are you white? Fuck you bigot, we don't want RACIST RAPISTS here.

Shouldn't that imply I actually like it even seeing a shitty part?

You realize you can become citizen after 5 years, right?

Citizens are guaranteed ALL rights including welfare, EI, and HC.

Fuck off, we're full.

>Bhavsar had travelled to Canada three years ago to work as the regional manager of several Subway locations in the Timmins area.

>pfw when "highly skilled immigrants" are poo in the loos with no education taking a job that any canadian can do

Come live with me user

As in living there for 5 years I could apply for citizenship?
Depends heavily on your asl.

>tfw secretly half canadian
>mother is full canadian citizen with green card
>can claim citizenship if I wanted, but don't.

Too partial to Murrica?

You start with the Immigration Canada website.. be warned, we unplug it when the data cap is reached.

Just move to Seattle or San Francisco.

Same shit.