>VW logo now has a gap
>Kidneys are in the ribcage
>Pikachu has a yellow tail
>Looney tunes not looney toons
>Funyuns and febreze
>South America is now east of Florida

Funyuns?

What happened?!?!

When the fuck did South America move? If this carries on we won't need a fucking wall, we'll have a fucking ocean trench.

It's Interview with the Vampire. Not Interview with a Vampire.

Always has
Please don't larp

Never saw the movie myself, but in literally every mandela effect thread this has been brought up, figured I might as well.
also, "it's always been like that" isn't really valid in a discussion of the mandela effect senpai

The VW logo is just insane and I refuse to comprehend it, like I have clear memories of being just a stylized V and W.

I sometimes remember the good times when i was a kid, maybe 5 or 6, and my uncle would make fun of me and tell me that there is no way the lines on the logo represent a V and W because Volkswagen would read like Folkswagen

Okay this Mandela effect shit is getting out of control.

It was fun to humour for a while, but now it's just getting fucking retarded with ignorant shit that doesn't belong on the list.
>VW logo
Yeah, that caught me by surprise.
I remember years ago I was talking about kidney punches with my brothers, and my mother correct us telling us "That's not where the Kidneys are actually located. They are higher up".
>Pikachu
Faggy Pokemon shit.
>Looney Tunes.

Here's where you are fucking retarded.

It's called Looney Tunes, Tunes as in music, because it was produced in Tandem with a sister series called "Merry Melodies".

So take Looney Toons off the fucking list you fucking morons.

Believe it or not companies change their logos from time to time you autistic sperge

You are not infallible, kill yourself.

if you look at old pictures of the logo its the same

ITT: People with a shitty memory

wtf i swear it looked like this yesterday

Monopoly man has no monocole!

All these things were always that way, faggot.

What does this have to do with politics?

He never had a monocle. You're just confusing him with every other cartoon depiction of a "capitalist guy".

nz is farther away from australia. also we had 1 extra star only in the southern cross compared to nz flag.
now we have 2 extra stars, one in the cross and one beneath the jack.

>>Pikachu has a yellow tail
This shit is wrong, no fucking way, I played Pokemon like a maniac when I was 10 years and I remember almost every Pokemon appearance (at least for the first generation)
Seriously, what the fuck

Underrated

agreed, Fucking normies don't understand that animation was timed to music since the inception of sound in film so series tend to have musical names.

As a non pokemon guy, what did pikachu's tail look like in the other timeline?

Say "with the" out loud a few times. Sounds just like "with a". That's the problem. Now run back to jackdurden.com

fuck off shill.

His tail was kinda like this The edge of the tail's color was a ltitle bit brighter if I'm not wrong, but that's very close to it.

No, it wasn't, you're just retarded.

These threads area really shit.

Mandela effect was funny that first time with the Berenstein thing but now it's just at try hard stage.

OP is still a faggot.

sage

Yeah I'm a shill who has a timeline jumping machine. I injected the whole Merrie Melodies series into this timeline to cover up Looney Tunes.

Yup. Both series were created to sell sheet music collections, because *shock gasp* sitting down in front of the TV was considered faggy back then. People would gather around the Piano and pick up a guitar and sing along.

>What does this have to do with politics?

We shifted timelines by electing Trump

I've seen Pikachu's tail as yellow with the brown base for a few years now. Did you lads fall into my universe or what

>If it's Goya it ______ be good.

?

This is the new pikachu

Will no one bring up the King Henry VIII portrait of him with the turkey leg! I swear I saw the photo in history books during school and in tv shows

Neither series was created for tv and the cartoons were more to show off Warner Bros' music library, at least in the beginning.

There is a Pikachu with a black tip on its tail in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire but that's it

What the fuck

>its a hard enough life
is now

>its a hard knock life

>VW logo now has a gap
Always had.
I never cared so i don't know about that one.
>Pikachu has a yellow tail
Always had. Maybe your thinking of Pichu.
>Looney tunes not looney toons
I watched a shitload of Cartoon Network (1998-2005). It was always tunes, people think it was toons cause it's a cartoon but the logo was always tunes. Easy mistake when your a kid.
>Funyuns and febreze
I don't even know what that shit is.
>South America is now east of Florida
Never go full 'merican.

Hey shills, you can't deny chic-fil-a being chick-fil-a. Shut the fuck up and do some research, the fact that this is a real effect or not is out of the question. The only questions are which ones are actual effects and which one's aren't. (there are a few)

Wtf that's where the liver was before.

Poor bait.

>I watched a shitload of Cartoon Network (1998-2005). It was always tunes, people think it was toons cause it's a cartoon but the logo was always tunes. Easy mistake when your a kid.

Went nicely with Merry Melodies. Both shows were very centered around the orchestral performance. Sound effects were created with musical instruments and musical phrasing helped to dictate storyboarding.

Not anymore kiddo

>Fruit Loops > Froot Loops
>Kit-Kat > KitKat
>Chik-fil-a > Chick-fil-a
>Life is like a box of chocolates > Life was like a box of chocolates
>Mirror mirror on the wall > magic mirror on the wall
>Luke I am your father > No I am your father
>Hello, Clarice > Good morning
These ones all freaked me the fuck out

Wrong

it's Interview with the vampire: the vampire chronicles

Human liver has always been there.

you know that human body isn't a 2d shape right?

>it's a doggie dog world

Is now

>it's a dog eat dog world

Wtffffff?!??!

>argentina is black
now
>argentina is white
wtf i love mandela now

Jfk changed, video evidence like is a box of chocolates

please be bait

>it's a diamond dozen
is now
>it's a dime a dozen

I don't get it, what is it supposed to be like. It was always like that

The father line is right to me

Forrest gump an KitKat are wrong :(

A meme is not a justification for you being a complete idiot, OP.

>germany is cucked
now
>germany is still cucked
fuck me

Now it's all yellow
See

Nice

>my uncle would make fun of me and tell me that there is no way the lines on the logo represent a V and W because Volkswagen would read like Folkswagen

That's how it does read

>its now
i hope for your own sake that this is a troll thread

You know
This gap on volkswagon might be new

Firest gump behind the scenes, correct line

>this is a protractor
anyone else remember it being a pencil on a piece of metal that you used to make perfect circles?

The VW logo has always had that gap.
Looney Toons was always named like this.

I have no idea od what you are talking about the others.

A compass?

This is still in use at elementary schools to tech kids how to draw and at the Navy to calculate courses by hand.

No, that would be a compass.

>Looney Toons
No, they are called the Looney Tunes and were always called that

It's real, we've entered a different timeline.

Why does that look like Ultrons face

bait?

no this is real, before stein stain, before mandela, i was bln away by this urban trash song , it was always hard enough life

See in a different dimension of course they were always that. In the other timeline we recognized them differently and hence why looney tunes doesn't look correct.

This shit just proves how retarded these Mandela Effect memers are

It was ALWAYS called Looney Tunes, because it was created along side it's sister series called Merrie Melodies. TUNES and Melodies, do you not see how that makes sense?

You Mandela Effect truthers are just thinking it was Looney Toons since its a carTOON. You dont remember such small details and now there is a placebo effect after finding out about this Mandela Effect meme

Also Bugs Bunny is also a character from Merrie Melodies, so it's understandable that it's Tunes not Toons.
It's just that most people that see toons doing silly shit and hear 'tunes' will understand 'toons' especially non native speakers like you.

Looney. Tunes has always been Looney tunes

Maybe in your timeline buddy

>Dem trips.

Reno, NV is further west than Los Angeles.

Yes keep thinking different dimensions are real maybe in one you will not be a pizza face virgin.

Based burger being the voice of reason

You're just jealous you can't be a inter-dimensional traveler

Pretty sure kidneys have always been in your lower sides.
I remember being touched in sides by doc when I complained about pain, turns out kidney infection. Wtf happened

Mickey Mouse doesn't wear suspenders anymore.

this

single linear dimensional fags BTFO

I wonder if there is really an infinit ammount of universes out there.

because if there is a limited number of universes, I bet that in all of them, my counterparts are getting fucked by life.

We elected Trump awakening an ancient god of Chaos

what do you mean do some research

You are god damn stupid.

Alright, I'm a huge pokéfag since 1998, and Pikachu's tail always had a black bar along the upper edge. I actually asked myself where it went when watching the most recent 3D models.

what am I looking at here