Debate this Sup Forums

Debate this Sup Forums

Attached: debate me.jpg_large.jpg (1978x2048, 727K)

Which villager is the bird?

Pierce.

>Debate this Sup Forums
Pigeon express opinion, can`t argue about personal preferncies.

What is the author afraid to admit?

Attached: leaf.png (500x303, 66K)

>enter platform that is based on strangers engaging each other and building networks
>complain that strangers are engaging you
Why can't they just close the tab and move on?

No you debate ME

>another comic Sup Forums will misunderstand

Is the deer trans

Attached: lrhqwthx.jpg (1978x2048, 814K)

>female deer has horns

Attached: 1521704396471.png (532x600, 44K)

Where the fuck is the joke? What the fuck is this comic about?

female reindeer do have antlers. in fact, they keep their antlers through the winter while the males shed theirs.

Some female deer have horns if they have enough testosterone, but I'm willing to bet it's because she's a lesbian or because she's trans.

subtle

It IS strange that there are some people online who try to turn every conversation into an argument. I just wanna shitpost, man.

I think the absolute best response is no response. Hopefully most of these idiots are actually cowards and don't have the audacity to confront you in person as total strangers.

You are very progressive and funny.

Attached: Image_0083.jpg (250x144, 8K)

they're right, though.
Fucking nobody has any obligation to engage with you if they don't feel like it.

see, Sup Forums, part of growing the fuck up is realizing sometimes you just gotta let people be wrong. Next time you feel like you HAVE to debate someone, or someone is trying to engage you in a debate, think for a moment, "is the time/energy i'm putting into this really worth the outcome? Has anyone on the internet ever been convinced they were wrong by someone else, especially when they're loaded with confirmation bias and pre-conceived notions?"
You'll find that, most of the time, the answer is no.
unless you're a combination autist/sociopath. Which is probably at least half of you.

Attached: ClVo2vAWIAA9ARh.png (412x412, 279K)

Your lack of punctuation changes the intent of your request. You could be referring to the comic as a Sup Forums or perhaps you wish to debate Sup Forums itself.

Attached: 1491580688223.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Report and filter

Attached: 1521894441675.png (625x626, 73K)

No reason to, it seems to sum up twitter perfectly.

I want to debase that deer with my dick.

Except the people who always make this complaint usually do so after making a dumb statement.
>Person A says anyone who supports x is stupid
>Person B provides a decent argument for why supporting in x isn't stupid
>"Ugh every time I say anything about x all of these people come out of the woodwork to try and prove me wrong. Why don't you losers just get a life?"

No, you aren't required to defend your beliefs. But if you're going to post them on a public forum at least be ready to defend yourself unless you want to look like an idiot.

I hate artists that can't take criticism.

…and then I found it

nothing to debate here.
it's perfect.

You're wrong.

Attached: YouLostMe.jpg (1978x2048, 941K)

this and if you make it publicy, you cant deny others their opinions. And i bet that she would say her opinion too if someone makes something she doesnt like.
Most who criticise that someone unknown says something is mostly a person who like to do this too, critise without being asked.

Thought this is the twitter bird

I want the bird to stick his dick in the deer.

Nice

Why would you make your life public if you didn't want people to comment on it?

If you really cared about neutrality you would've lived privately and not put yourself on a public platform.

Attached: 1518630002123.png (500x500, 16K)

>FELLATE ME

her dick you mean

making a publicly available work isn't the same as putting your personal life in public

That bird is clearly a man.

Looks like she's transphobic!

Attached: tumblr_p463rePi391uq8jtpo3_500.png (500x175, 123K)

Attached: impressive.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Well I also like my chicken to not have penises attached to it

What are you gay?

Reminds me of that sea lion meme.

And yet he wasn't wrong.
tumblr is extremely predictable.

excellent