Holy shit, why is there no apple and onion thread, it has to be the greatest cartoon in the last 15 years...

Holy shit, why is there no apple and onion thread, it has to be the greatest cartoon in the last 15 years. Fuck all this avatar the last airbender and Kim possible shit all the time.

Attached: images.jpg (389x129, 11K)

Even though this is obvious bait it doesnt make it any less cringey then if it were sincere

It's surprisingly good. Like that the characters are silly, but can look at themselves and act right when they want. It's also nice that everyone is pretty friendly instead of being constant ass hats like other shows.

It's worth checking out if you haven't already. Not the greatest thing of all time, but one of the better shows on CN right now.

Attached: 1404582469259.png (331x309, 9K)

The haters are out already, man this place has gone downhill.

You are pathetic if you settle for this
>anyone who doesnt like my terrible SOL crap is a hater beasie everything has to be positive

Reminds me of Hug Me I'm Scared, minus the horrific bits.

Never said it was the greatest of all time. It's not on the upper crust GI Joe, James Bond Jr., Mummies Alive! level, but it appears to be the best since Y2K.

>Reminds me of Hug Me I'm Scared, minus the horrific bits.
Dont compare this trash to DHMIS

Settle for what? It's not a bad show, but if you don't like it that's fine.

I always thought the name of a good cartoon would be: HELP! I am a preteen catgirl in heat!

it's pretty much regular show minus the supernatural bits

Avatar is a good show, i don't know about Kim possible tho. I haven't really watched it since it was aired, and watching it now would feel weird cuz im not 10 anymore and i don't think certain parts of the show would keep the same impact cuz it prolly doesn't hold up as well now days. It was kinda cool while it lasted. I wonder if they're gonna make another show like Kim possible, not like a reboot or anything but like a new adaption of some sort. I'll most likely won't watch it cuz i think spy stuff is boring and a little slow. And while we're on the topic of Avatar, do you think they'll make a third series? And if they do will they make another time skip? Will they keep in mind that the new Avatar will most likely be an earth bender? And also the fact that Korra severed the link between her and all of the previous avatars?

I think Avatar needs to die. If Korrra was any indication, the series has overstayed its welcome.

It is a bad show and you are a piece of shit for liking it and giving it views

WBB is better.

Attached: image.jpg (957x690, 84K)

I didn't care much for the cartoon, dropped it after ~8 to 10eps but I absolutely loved the movie and am eagerly waiting part 2. The wait has been a killer.

How is the show that puts people to sleep in anyway good to you?

That really seems to be the formula to most of these new CN shows. Unikitty is TTG without the superheroes, Craig of the Creek is Clarence with the city. It's like they are just taking what work before and slightly tweaking it.

It's fine you have a different opinion, have a nice day.

DHMIS is trash too, user.

WBB is very dry and telegraphed/predicable. A&O at least goes in what could be seen as interesting directions with the plot.

Contemporary slice of life shenanigans with cute, relatable characters that relies on more than humor to carry the show.

I gave it a fair shake and it disappointed on every level despite going into it with zero expectations.

that art looks like ass

I recently watched Apple and Onion, and I couldn't get over how dry and odd it was.

Gave me a good chuckle at times.

So it this a pickle and peanut rip off?

Attached: download.jpg (189x267, 9K)

Oh god. HERE THEY COME

Unikitty has fun characters user

Yea kinda
It's kinda sad seeing the things you like turn to shit over time like a rotting jack-o-lantern you spent carving out with your mom or dad and placing it outside for the neighbor kids to see. And every year it feels the pumpkin rots faster just a tad bit, untill you notice you're in your mid 30's and you don't even bother with them anymore, but every now and again you see a jack-o-lantern on the steps of a porch and remember all of the good times you had with making yours, but in the end we can't do much and have to move on....or something

Unikitty is only good because the main character is drop dead gorgeous. She pretty much carries the show.

Attached: 8c9403abd6b8f59f063770ade878a9c8.jpg (450x800, 96K)

Hang in there dude, hey Arnold got it's part 2 and I'm sure as hell Kim possible will too

Posting this picture over and over doesn't make it true.

So its boring and not funny, but it gets away with it because its “cute”? You are less then vomit and are propagating everything wrong with animation with your subhuman tastes.

That's not what I said at all. You're such a Nom Nom.

A first rate boogerhead of you ask me.

The guys a fucking dingle.

More like dingbat.

>That's not what I said at all. You're such a Nom Nom.
Way to prove my point, faggot. The show isnt funny or has any value, but simpletons like you will defend it because it has cute poorly made simplistically designed animals.

This is what happens when you respond to autism. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

And people who hate the show are angry individuals who will go out of their way to get booty blasted about the most minor shit.

It's shit, but at least it shows CN is still up to trying something new instead of TTG on endless rerun.

Heavily autistic little girls are my fetish. I work at Kindercare and I wouldn't get any sumthin sumthin without them.

Oh shit my walnut brain put two and two together and realized you ment the blue people avatar
No yea I can't wait too

You dont deserve to have television if you are going to give ratings to this industry killing shit because you have cancerous tastes

How is We Bare Bears industry killing?

It's not, it's hyperbole. It's an average cartoon, that's fairly boring. The most it's doing is... nothing.

WBB is moe SOL anime without moe or passable art

I for one enjoy it. It gives a comfy atmosphere and I enjoy the humor. Plus, as a bonus, the creator of the show doesn’t seem to be a giant douchebag like Alex Hirsch or the Infinity Train creator.

No, I meant the one by m. Night.

Sure thing, bro bro.

Attached: image.jpg (790x1364, 308K)

Because its bland slice of life garbage, that influenced other shows lile craig of the creek and apple and onion to be made

There is hardly any good rule 34 of we bare bears. Pass.

I love the show and this is strangely true. I think it's because the simple designs encourage untalented individuals to try their hand at rule 34.

>it has to be the greatest cartoon in the last 15 years.

chill OP

Attached: ovgwcpzafpfzzp8pcyhv.jpg (800x557, 27K)

Their voices are annoying

Apple and Onion is alright so far but I'm bored with Craig.

Who is the girl dressed up as a catgirl in that segment on craig of the creek?

Well, it is.

I enjoy it. It seems like it has heart oddly enough.

Attached: spike_eating.gif (500x267, 768K)

Steven Hawking probably didn't live long enough to watch this Masterpiece.

That fucking idiot.

Kid fuckin'

>Apple and Onion is alright so far
So have you been diagnosed with autism or downs syndrome yet?

I've been diagnosed with liking Flight of the Concords.

Attached: 1518481142799.png (243x242, 27K)

Not liking catgirls is some strange human abnormality that you seem to be afflicted with.

i finally realized what the designs reminded me of

Attached: gb.png (172x377, 114K)

I can't wait till fall again so I can get corn to put in my butt.

I can understand why people might like it
I can understand why people might like TTG
It doesn't mean they are good cartoons
They don't stand up to actual criticism, which is fine if you just want a small show to watch

But I really doubt that you could compare them to A:TLA and feel correct about your opinion

pickle and peanut is for homestar runner type humor
apple and onion is like if you crossed pickle and peanut with coconut fred

>drop dead gorgeous
she's an obnoxious bland lego

happy happy happy app
happy app
happy app
happy happy happy app
he helps kids all day

You shut your shithole.

Just wait for that Unikitty episode

Not 3nough.