Post yfw conservatives are winning the world again

>le pen winning the polls
>trump is prez
>brexit happened
>putin wins pm
>dueterte is prez
>BN stays in power
>Everyone is showing respect to Bush and realize why some republicans killed themselves when Obama won in 2008

What are you're going to do to join them and make the world great again?

POLLS CLOSED

:-)

>respecting Bush
What the fuck are you talking about you dumb nigger?

>People sucking duterte's dick again

>>brexit happened
But it didn't.
>le pen winning the polls
France uses voting pacts to keep (((far right))) candidates out of power.
>duterte
Meh. Even Malaysia is more important.

That being said, I really hope Hofer wins so we can MEGA.

>conservative
>duterte

Bush literally attempted to make the world worse you fucking retard
If the world had people like ron paul jill stein with a little trump type muscle alongside this world would make PERFECT logical sense to inevitably Navigate and colonize the stars

How are people like you allowed to speak when you clearly dont even see a better pah that could lead to a permament unfolding of prosperity and peace god your fucking retarded

This. That man wasn't very bright... I think he had good intentions, but he was dumb as fuck. Dick Cheney was the one pulling the strings.

Duterte is the ultimate conservative, he literally fucking murders degenerates.

Stalin did that too.

bush deported more illegal immigrants than obama and condemns socially fueled riots and protests (blm's only possible during obama that's why it didnt happen under bush's presidency)
also he LITERALLY BANNED muslims from entry into the US for 3 years

literally based the president

Read a fucking book. That's not how it went down at all. I respect the guy for how he was able to respond to the public after September 11th, but the guy really was an idiot.

also fun fact: more niggers got killed by cops 2000 to 2008. several wounded up in class action lawsuits, complete with witnesses that said the cop literally killed the black for no reason. (this case was literally lampooned in the boondocks)
no riots or protests because based bush would fucking hang them niggers and SJW if they even try

WE'RE WINNING BROS

>still stuck with bush is le idiot meme
its 2016 buddy get with the times

Dude.. have you ever even heard one of the guy's speeches? He's not very bright. I respect his character, but I don't respect his intelligence. I lived under that guy for four years: I'm sure i know him better than you.

Checked.
Those digits are like the gallows for the Day of Rope.

what about bush that is so different than trump?

>admiring putin
Either educate yourself or kys, you memeing mudchink.

I think Trump is actually much smarter than Bush, desu, even if he is totally full of himself. The thing about Bush is that he sort of zoned out and let Dick Cheney take the reigns; I don't know if Trump will do that.

This.
Putin is my favorite dictator, but he's still a dictator. It's no question that he won the PM seat, b/c he rigged the game in his favor. Now he's just going to transfer all of the powers back to the PM
>Those memes tho

is there somethings wrong, ctr nigger?

do you have any politicians you'd support in russia ?
serious question

>Putin wins pm
>Malaysian education

but he won

Vivio-chan is so cute. I fell in love with her ever since seeing her in Nanoha. Really glad she's getting so much attention lately, I'm also really enjoying Vivid Strike so far. Just wish it could be a little less violent and more focused on the daily lifes of the girls.
I wish I had a cute little sister or even wife like Vivio-chan.

and he keep on winning and everyone will say stop mr putin stop winning so much but no i wont stop winning for russia wether you like it or not